MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

What's the website? I used this source before but now I can't find the website lol
Hi there the website is down as domain was suspended sir ,

We are processing the orders via email and currently 20% discount sale is also going on .

Please email us for product catalogue / Pricelist , we can also source lot of products on request which are not mentioned in list ( Non-controlled) .

Email - shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Hi there the website is down as domain was suspended sir ,

We are processing the orders via email and currently 20% discount sale is also going on .

Please email us for product catalogue / Pricelist , we can also source lot of products on request which are not mentioned in list ( Non-controlled) .

Email - shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Ah ok -- I sent an email to you guys a couple days ago but you never responded-- I'll email you again

@PCT24X7.STORE

Is the tracking available for my reship? I requested tracking info 3 days ago but haven't heard back. Just checking in since the situation got a bit messy.

The reship request was made during the few hours where zops were thought to be allowed with UAE but you said that UAE post destroyed the reship and it was getting re-sent out on the 21st so I assume it's currently on the way.

@PCT24X7.STORE

Is the tracking available for my reship? I requested tracking info 3 days ago but haven't heard back. Just checking in since the situation got a bit messy.

The reship request was made during the few hours where zops were thought to be allowed with UAE but you said that UAE post destroyed the reship and it was getting re-sent out on the 21st so I assume it's currently on the way.
Hi there , yes I saw your email sir we are shifting our domain and email to other place and my email might not work for next 24-48 hours once it’s completely shifted I will get back to you :-) ,

PCT24X7 is always here

Back