Pct advice needed

Drexx22

Hey guys I'm running test e at 600mg a week I'm at about week 6 out of 12 I was going to start my pct nolva and Clomid or armidex at the 14th week two weeks after my cycle but after some research I see there are mixed thoughts on when it should be done what do u guys think

nolva and Clomid or armidex at the 14th week two weeks after my cycle but after some research I see there are mixed thoughts

Clomid or Armidex? How much research have you done, and have you even bought your PCT?

Clomid or Armidex? How much research have you done, and have you even bought your PCT?
I meant and arimidex which I bought just last week and I know I should have had my pct before I started my cycle I fucked up. I'm starting the arimidex this week because I feel that my nipples have gotten alittle puffy and I'm ordering the nolva and Clomid this week

If u read any of my other posts u will see my supplier was trying to charge me 200$ for nolvadex so I've been looking for a new supplier for awhile which I just recently found

I meant and arimidex which I bought just last week and I know I should have had my pct before I started my cycle I fucked up. I'm starting the arimidex this week because I feel that my nipples have gotten alittle puffy and I'm ordering the nolva and Clomid this week

Arimidex is an ai, not a serm.

Streroidplot will help you time your pct. Plug in an 18 week cycle but plot the test e for 12 weeks.

I know it's an ai not a seem but I've been reading it can reduce puffy nipples I'm was going to wait on the nolva and clomid till I start the pct

Okay I just realized I wasn't too clear
In my first post and made a type o I was typing fast and not thinking
I'm running test e 600mg a week
I recently bought arimidex yo counter act my puffy nipples they are not sore tingling itching or hard just they stick out a bit
It is not part of my pct
For my pct I am going to run
Clomid nolva and hcg to bring my eggs back to size and kick start my system I was unsure of when I should start my pct a lot of fourms have varying answers but after some more research it seems I should start nolva and Clomid around the 25 days after last pin mark.
I am aware arimidex is an ai and Clomid and nolva are SERMS.

Back