PCT is not working... Q's

Kave

Hello. Im new to all of this.
I took Test and Tren for 8 weeks twice a week
Took 6 weeks off then took Test again by itself for 6 weeks

Now I've been taking my pct /hcg in the arm for 3 weeks with a combination of clomid and nolva.

first week was 40/nolva 50/clomid day
second week to present 20/nolva 25/ clomid a day

My energy is down and my boys are still not back to normal size. Plus they don't hang at all.

Need advice. Thank you

Now I've been taking my pct /hcg in the arm for 3 weeks with a combination of clomid and nolva.

My energy is down and my boys are still not back to normal size. Plus they don't hang at all.

Need advice. Thank you

How and when are you incorporating the HCG? It should not be used at the same time as your clomid and nolva.

Your are also probably going to have some troubles getting going again because that was not a smart method of cycling, what gave you the idea to do tren in your first cycle and then take a 6 week break and start again?

Drop the hcg use at the same time as your serms (the proper method of using it is either throughout your cycle or a blast before you start pct-both of those options ending a few days before you start serms)

Also you have only been on pct meds for 2 weeks and it takes more time than that.

How and when are you incorporating the HCG? It should not be used at the same time as your clomid and nolva.

Your are also probably going to have some troubles getting going again because that was not a smart method of cycling, what gave you the idea to do tren in your first cycle and then take a 6 week break and start again?

Drop the hcg use at the same time as your serms (the proper method of using it is either throughout your cycle or a blast before you start pct-both of those options ending a few days before you start serms)

Also you have only been on pct meds for 2 weeks and it takes more time than that.

This is the correct answer. There's another thread with a guy using Hcg during pct. Where are guys getting this info?

This is the correct answer. There's another thread with a guy using Hcg during pct. Where are guys getting this info?
I dont know where its coming from but i remember reading some suggestions to do so when i first started to research, But I continued to study and found that to be wrong before ever involving myself.

I think a lot of guys just go ahead with very minimal research. Trouble a brewing from that

Best advice I can give you kid is to drop all the AAS and let your body heal naturally! It's going to take time.. But you went and royal fuck yourself up by not doing the proper research!

Need advice. Thank you
dont use hcg while doing pct... use it just before pct and it will help pct. you should have done a pct not gone back on cycle again, but it is what it is. this is what I rec:
4 weeks of 500iu HCG 2x a week then followed by 4-5 weeks of 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed, wait 6-8 weeks and go for blood work. since you been on HCG right now i would say stop hcg and do the clomid and tamox as i rec above.

good luck

Thanks guys. I did read to do this a few times... Guess I screwed up. I'll take this advice and hopefully get back to normal. When that happens , however long that may take, I'd like advice on how to go about it the proper way.
Im thinking about doing 200mg test, 400mg mast and 600-800 mg tren for 6-8 weeks.

Thanks guys

Where are guys getting this info?

Imagine according to some "new members" this type of question arises in spite of "extensive research" on Meso and elsewhere.

Im new to all of this, (yet chose to cycle TT and Tren as a likely first cycle)

- SECOND WEEK to present 20/nolva 25/ clomid a day

- My energy is down and my boys are still not back to normal size.

But really the answer to your question lies in the OP initial post.

BOTTOM LINE, we are talking about another kid who shouldn't be cycling AAS, as he decided to PIN FIRST and ask question later.

Labs bloods, nope! Now imagine the PCT difficulties after his "next cycle" of TT, Tren and Masteron, LMAO!

You/we ain't seen nothing yet, so get ready for an entire thread of spoon feeding Gerber!

Good luck

Last edited:
Dam bro, you are doing another cycle after you just had problems. Your not going to let those problems heal first?

Back