pct. It's ok?

Damian

10+ Year Member
I did a course of 16 weeks of 1 g of testosterone, 500 mg of trenbolone and winstrol 400. During the cycle, I run a hcg 2000 I.U. once a month, and 50 mg of proviron daily and letrozole 2.5 mg eod. Now I have just started a brigde with 300 mg of testosterone and 300 mg of nandrolone phenilproprionate. The repos the run time during the bridge or brigde concluded? I thought of 100 mg of clomid every day for two weeks, then another two weeks of clomid 50 mg for days. Letro 2,5 mg a week.

You are cruising on test and using NPP and top of that you are trying to use clomid.
And why's letro, that stuff is nasty

I did a course of 16 weeks of 1 g of testosterone, 500 mg of trenbolone and winstrol 400. During the cycle, I run a hcg 2000 I.U. once a month, and 50 mg of proviron daily and letrozole 2.5 mg eod. Now I have just started a brigde with 300 mg of testosterone and 300 mg of nandrolone phenilproprionate. The repos the run time during the bridge or brigde concluded? I thought of 100 mg of clomid every day for two weeks, then another two weeks of clomid 50 mg for days. Letro 2,5 mg a week.

What youre doing is called is cruise and blast, but youre still pretty much blasting with the npp. You wont need clomid or any pct while you cruise (bridge) since youre still using exogenous test. I would also swap out the letro for adex or asin.

Pct is when you stop taking everything

Oh God... why clomid if you are cruising? Clomid is to only pct.
In Cruise, you use test, hcg, some AI and any drug like npp to complete.
Forget clomid at moment.

Hugs.

Back