PCT ?'s

Beeroids

In a couple weeks I'll finish my 16 wk cycle of test c 500 mg/wk. I am planning on clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 50/25/25/25. My question is two weeks after last pin correct? That is what most I have researched says and also some gear heads I know. I've read on here to wait longer? What do you recommend?

My second question is what can I expect with regards to my libido and what can I do to keep it up? Other than my gains this is probably my other favorite part of the cycle. And the ol lady doesn't exactly know what I've done so don't want to have to explain any problems.

Most here follow DR Scally's advice and go longer than 2 weeks, I'd go for 3 weeks myself.
Have some boner pills on hand so you can perform when you need to.
By the third week of PCT you should be on the rebound and be able to perform at a decent level.
Most wifes will find it hard not to notice the sudden lack of libido compared to on cycle horniness. Keep grabbing that ass, and tell her how hot she is on a regular basis.
Take your pill, eat that pussy, and pound away..... even if you are not that into it.

Yeah, what burr said. I'm still getting shit from my girl over the first time I suddenly had no interest in sex. It def caused more psychological damage then I ever would of realized.

Test cyp slightly longer than Test E bro. Never used Cyp but they advice 18 days after last pin. Dosing looks ok. And yeah buy some sildenafil or tadalafil. They will do the trick. Raging boners guaranteed[emoji108]

your libido should be fine in PCT. I didn't have any problems getting em up! Now, if you're including Tren, Deca, etc then you should be a little worried

Back