PCTMart - Pharma Grade Test & PCT - EU domestic & International

I know the other sources in Portugal, but Sandra is a new one. Thanks for letting me know.

We worked hard on sourcing only legit pharma-grade products. If you'll look at our website, you'll see for example that AIs in Europe are very expensive, it's because they are quite hard to source.

I might be willing to ship some products to a well-known user here, and send it to a lab. It has to be a reliable person though.
Sandra and Flora have been around for a long time. I remember them sourcing on the olm forum from close to 10 years ago.

That's why it's priced accordingly!

Here is the lab results from 2019, from my supplier for Test C (See attached image).

I might have one for Test E as well, I would have to look it up.

Another update:
We are facing DDOS attacks again. Someone is really scared of us, so it seems. As mentioned, this won't compromise our site's security, it might be a bit slow or down sometimes.
According to the test you just posted, your test cyp is almost 90% underdosed...

I’ve been looking for a enclomiphene source. How dumb would I be to give this source a shot? 1 out of 10?

I’ve been looking for a enclomiphene source. How dumb would I be to give this source a shot? 1 out of 10?
We have a discount for Enclomiphene right now. It's only 4.5$. You also get free Tamoxifen with every order from our international warehouse.

Please be aware that our website is under DDOS attack. We are working on bringing it back soon. (The site is still 100% secure).

You're right. I was just messing around talking smack, anyway. I thought it was a mistake and didn't see the the 10 after the 2000. Whah, whah...
No worries. Mistakes happen.
I could send in a bottle of properly dosed homebrew that I made with "Pfizer" written on a piece of masking tape with a sharpie and get just as credible a result.

The top information is provided by the client. You could call it "Ass Juice 500mg/ml" and that's what it would reflect in the test description. That really doesn't prove anything.
I have provided you with pictures and lab testing. I can't do any more than this at this point. If anyone who buys them can prove they are fake, I will provide him with store credit and will discontinue this line of products.

We get them basically directly from the manufacture.

Here is the lab test for the test e (2019):

Attachments

• Test Report #02578.png
    Test Report #02578.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 122
I thought about placing a small order just to send it for testing...but $40 for shipping kind of discouraged me from giving it a shot...that and the fact that shipping from India will probably take a month or longer.

I was also thinking about a small order of HCG and enclomiphene (I can’t find it anywhere) but ya 40 for shipping to wait 2 months is steep
I thought about placing a small order just to send it for testing...but $40 for shipping kind of discouraged me from giving it a shot...that and the fact that shipping from India will probably take a month or longer.

Shipping from India will take 20-35 days. It's express EMS. The reason we don't use EMS is that it takes way too long.
I was also thinking about a small order of HCG and enclomiphene (I can’t find it anywhere) but ya 40 for shipping to wait 2 months is steep
Shipping will take less than that, as we use express EMS.

As mentioned previously, the portuguese testosterone seems suspect, but I would think grabbing some Indian pharma products is probably a safe enough bet. And the price is cheap enough to not be a big loss if it's bunk...my 2 cents.

Until our site goes back up, you can contact us through email.
PctMart(at)Protonmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience,

I know full well its manufactured in Portugal. I know of at least 3 other sources that supposedly have an unlimited supply of this Perrigo and West Ward testosterone. They have the same story as you do. Nobody is getting testosterone in large quantities meant for the US market diverted from the warehouse. Not picking on you, as every other source saying this is in the same boat. It's just not happening. Westward, Watson, Perrigo, Actavis all the same story. These are copies not original products. As far as your prices on Primobolan and Sustanon, they are not competitive. There is a source here that ships them domestically for a lot cheaper than your international shipping, and they are 100% legit amps. The bottle of Actavis Testosterone Enanthate you have pictured have the lot and exp date in ink, that is not what the lot and exp date on that bottle should look like. The ink is crisp and indented/stamped into the label. I have that prescribed for my TRT and that is not what it looks like, and it definitely will not have a crooked label on it like that bottle does. Used a lot of it, and the rounded corners on the label always line up near perfectly.

Exactly! They are suppose to be stamped and labels on Actavis, Westward, Actavis labels are crisp and straight.

@PCTmart you mention you have Perrgio amps, the bottom of each box has an individual QR code mind if you post it with a Meso tag?

We have just a few of those in stock left, it is produced by Hikma too.

I will take a photo once I have access to the warehouse, will look for what you were asking.

Yes I know. Hikma is a big chain Portugal company who produces for Actavis, WestWard, and Perrigo.

I have some here from my prescription and will like to do a comparison for the community.

So I have contacted a close friend living in Portugal and he gave me an answer regarding the Westwards/Perrigos going around for sale from resellers.

He knows the guy who makes the fakes for PowerSandra and Flora. So very high chance these are coming from the same guy.

Like he said, if it selling in Bulk in Portugal its high then likely a fake.

Attachments

• 20201201_143939.jpg
    20201201_143939.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 20201201_144439.jpg
    20201201_144439.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 107
So I have contacted a close friend living in Portugal and he gave me an answer regarding the Westwards/Perrigos going around for sale from resellers.

He knows the guy who makes the fakes for PowerSandra and Flora. So very high chance these are coming from the same guy.

Like he said, if it selling in Bulk in Portugal its high then likely a fake.
I don't know your friend but we don't hold massive quantities of it as you think. I have some more photos of the products, if you want, I can share them.

Our supplier sells it to all the other known vendors for more than 10 years.

So a quick update: we don't sell the 1ml anymore. We got so little of it, that it doesn't matter anymore.

To be clear, we don't have any Watson products, it's from Actavis.

We might have made a mistake by the description of the items on the site, as we were looking for clean photos to show next to the title name. It's possible that one of the employees added the wrong description (happened with Pregnyl too) We will fix it.

I'm attaching new photos:

1606855470809.png
View attachment 138821
1606855317188.png