Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Pharmacom Labs, Mar 27, 2015.

1. It always 1 ml, more depend from how exactly you draw it up. Like Heavy said!

2. Have a nice day Folk's!:)

3. cadafi

cadafi Member

Thanks for the info man, Balkan´s are 0,9

4. k4zuya

k4zuya Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

ty for clearing that up.

RThoads likes this.
  5. Actual form of athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Champion Olympia Moscow/SanMarino 2016.
    Absolute Champion of Russia 2016.
    Absolute Champion of Saint-Petersburg 2016.
    2 х Champion of Russia 2014/2016.
    4 х Champion of Saint-Petersburg 2012/2016.

KKr9BgWo-2Q.jpg

RThoads and MisterSuperGod like this.
  6. Hi, they have a minimum of 1 ml.

7. RThoads

RThoads Member

You're welcome. is no problem :) and I hope you find what you are looking for.

8. TRTvegan

TRTvegan Member

Damn ! Dude is a beast

9. Ger_1997

Ger_1997 Junior Member

Achive my Package , had discret shipping but now i don’t know what pills are what Substance ?

10. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

Your Anavar on the domestic site pricing must be wrong retail is cheaper than over 500 and over 1000. It must be a mistake on your site

11. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

Also any tests yet on the primo 200

12. bang73

bang73 Junior Member

How long after you place an order does it take to get tracking info? When i log into my orders it says,

PAYMENT IS BEING CHECKED
    Thanks

13. RThoads

RThoads Member

Tracking is uploaded to your dashbaord after it passes outgoing customs and the source feels it has been enough time to eliminate any risks to the business, shippers, and anyone else associated.
    Usually, in my experience, this takes a couple weeks. It is almost never less than one week (i think the source has explicitly said they purposely will never upload in less than one week).

It has been discussed many times in great detail throughout this thread if you would like to see others' discussion and experiences.

14. RThoads

RThoads Member

I wills see if I can get hold of Frank and ask. I personally have no experience with discrete pills. Let me try to get more info. Also, you can always use the "Contact Us" on the website to get in touch with customer service directly.

15. RThoads

RThoads Member

here is the one I have in my records:
    [​IMG]

Maybe try to search around here and on all boards as I think I remember seeing a custom post a more recent but I do not personally have it saved.
    All primo results I have seen where excellent.

16. RThoads

RThoads Member

On backside of blisters there is title of the product (it is printed on the foil backside of pill blister strips).

17. Tremuser

Tremuser Junior Member

Hey Ger_1997,
    my package also arrived yesterday and I had the super discreet shipping, too. I don't want to tell too much details, but the discreet shipping is definitly a discreet shipping :) To answer your question. I had the same problem. The package, the blister, nothing had the name of the product on it. Even the foil on the backside of the pill blister is without any name or marking. BUT, check the inside of the paper package. There are 3 letters written which indicats the product :)

RThoads likes this.
  18. RThoads

RThoads Member

Thank you @Tremuser -- I personally do not have experience with discrete pills. I appreciate you helping :)

@Ger_1997 if after this you need any further help, please feel free to Private Message me and I will try my best to help you.

Thanks guys

19. Ger_1997

Ger_1997 Junior Member

Clever , Thanks ! Opened it on the wrong side, both :D

20. Touchdown on all ordered products from the European warehouse. Even with orals coming in a separate pack, everything arrived to East coast US in less than three weeks.