MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/sergeykulaev/

xkqiNErs9tk.jpg

Basicstero is the Direct from Manufacturer PHARMACOM LABS store (below are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site).

Basicstero World-Wide INTL:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

Basicstero USA Domestic:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287
ZMCCBSl.gif

Always do a lot of research and be careful of fake sites and counterfeit products (many exmaples are reposted her so you may look back and find that information) -- with Basicstero you are buying direct and can be confident you have real Pharmacom Labs products.

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

Hi guys I hope someone can help with this, I ordered from W2 and it shipped out Nov 7th, by end of Nov it cleared and made it to the states, but since Dec 3rd USPS has given me the same message " In Transit " has anyone had this issue?

Hi guys I hope someone can help with this, I ordered from W2 and it shipped out Nov 7th, by end of Nov it cleared and made it to the states, but since Dec 3rd USPS has given me the same message " In Transit " has anyone had this issue?
Usps is swamped with christmas deliveries and now have to do some of ups and fedex deliveries due to them delivering covid vaccine. More than likely your order is sitting on a trailer waiting to be unloaded at sorting facility. i had one from domestic warehouse ordered black friday sit for a week in transit. Showed up on the 9th.

PHARMA MIX 3.

Each milliliter contains:
- Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg / ml.
- Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 3 is a unique combination of drugs designed specifically for extreme muscle growth and strength. Because of its features and high efficiency, it is only suitable for experienced users and professional athletes.

Differences PHARMA MIX 3:
+ Convenient to use as frequent injections are not required.
+ Quickly increases power performance.
+ Visibly increases muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

DOWH3s1I7hY.jpg

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, delays sometimes happen, but please don't worry, everything will be fine, just wait a little longer.

IF you can see that it updated past customs (such as reached a regional distribution center) then it is not siezed and simply in route like any other pack in the mail.

Ordered from W2 on November 30th packed shows shipped on your website but I still haven’t received a tracking number. All of my other orders in the past I have gotten tracking numbers on.

Ordered from W2 on November 30th packed shows shipped on your website but I still haven’t received a tracking number. All of my other orders in the past I have gotten tracking numbers on.
Try loging in on the website go to dashboard then your orders. Click the three bars next to the order and it should bring the order up. The tracking number should be on that page