MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone here recently purchased from W2?

tracking still shows "at shippers warehouse" since past 10 days now.

my first order in placed end of October passed this stage and left China in 4 days.

I know its not Basicstero's issue and that its just taking time to leave China likely due to time of year but interested to know whether anyone's orders have left China recently and how long it took?

Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/sergeykulaev/

anSqcRawmSo.jpg

Anyone here recently purchased from W2?

tracking still shows "at shippers warehouse" since past 10 days now.

my first order in placed end of October passed this stage and left China in 4 days.

I know its not Basicstero's issue and that its just taking time to leave China likely due to time of year but interested to know whether anyone's orders have left China recently and how long it took?

most of mine have taken about 2 weeks on the "at shippers warehouse" step (while it is traveling from manufacture facility to the W2 EU middle-point).
Then, about 4 weeks from the W2 EU point to USA.

most of mine have taken about 2 weeks on the "at shippers warehouse" step (while it is traveling from manufacture facility to the W2 EU middle-point).
Then, about 4 weeks from the W2 EU point to USA.
Thanks for the input! OK that is good to know, its just strange as my first order placed late October was only "at shippers warehouse" for 4 days before it was received by post NL in EU for next leg.

Can I ask how long ago your last order was shipped?

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

Basicstero PROMO

When one promo concludes, there are often messages and emails asking "when is the next promo."
Well, Basicstero heard you and it is active right now until at least the end of the year. Conditions are all the same as usual as follows (and please see the source's site for any additional details):

1) Only for orders paid with cryptocurrency.
2) Only for international warehouses.
3) Free bonuses are offered automatically only for orders paid by cryptocurrency.

Total bonus list for both warehouses looks like this now:
If you order from warehouse-1 (W1), your order will qualify for the following FREE bonus items:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $200
$100 USD bonus for orders over $300

If your order is shipped from warehouse-2 (W2), your order will qualify for the following FREE bonus items:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $100
$100 USD bonus for orders over $200
$200 USD bonus for orders over $300

Bonuses are selected during the ordering process and shipped together with the main paid portion of the order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures, only paid items are reshipped.
Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

ZMCCBSl.gif

Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store (here are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site).

Basicstero World-Wide INTL:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

Basicstero USA Domestic:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287

Last edited:
Put in an order of Test E and Var. They shipped it separately and I received the test, but the Var got seized. They supposably reshipped the Var but the tracking number I got sent is a month old and still shows that there hasn’t been a label created. I won’t be ordering from them again.

So last night I checked my code and it came back 'fake' and I was like darn it. Shouldn't have bought that much primo from pharmacom, even if i thought they were g2g. Came here, made a profile, messaged support, the whole 9 yards....you know what I came to find out.....I was typing in zero instead of an O. Whoops. Have tried multiple sources over the years, but pharmacom has my trust.

So last night I checked my code and it came back 'fake' and I was like darn it. Shouldn't have bought that much primo from pharmacom, even if i thought they were g2g. Came here, made a profile, messaged support, the whole 9 yards....you know what I came to find out.....I was typing in zero instead of an O. Whoops. Have tried multiple sources over the years, but pharmacom has my trust.

Yay for 1 post account "reviews".

Put in an order of Test E and Var. They shipped it separately and I received the test, but the Var got seized. They supposably reshipped the Var but the tracking number I got sent is a month old and still shows that there hasn’t been a label created. I won’t be ordering from them again.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please do not worry. If you still need help, please write to me in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg