MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Ordered from W2 on November 30th packed shows shipped on your website but I still haven’t received a tracking number. All of my other orders in the past I have gotten tracking numbers on.
Hi, this happens sometimes, please do not worry, if you need help, write me in private messages your order number, I will check the information and do my best to help as soon as possible.

Basicstero PROMO

When one promo concludes, there are often messages and emails asking "when is the next promo."
Well, Basicstero heard you and it is active right now until at least the end of the year. Conditions are all the same as usual as follows (and please see the source's site for any additional details):

1) Only for orders paid with cryptocurrency.
2) Only for international warehouses.
3) Free bonuses are offered automatically only for orders paid by cryptocurrency.

Total bonus list for both warehouses looks like this now:
If you order from warehouse-1 (W1), your order will qualify for the following FREE bonus items:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $200
$100 USD bonus for orders over $300

If your order is shipped from warehouse-2 (W2), your order will qualify for the following FREE bonus items:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $100
$100 USD bonus for orders over $200
$200 USD bonus for orders over $300

Bonuses are selected during the ordering process and shipped together with the main paid portion of the order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures, only paid items are reshipped.
Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

ZMCCBSl.gif

Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store (here are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site).

Basicstero World-Wide INTL:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

Basicstero USA Domestic:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Anyone have any experience with orals vs oils being seized? I just had my 3rd order seized. To be fair, when the first got seized the second required a signature. So, I just Didn’t sign for it. This third order is an entirely different setup and I had two successful orders before this. That said, it sucks having orders get seized. I was Wondering if orders just orals from the international warehouse or just oils and getting the other, less often seized items, from the domestic store would yield better results.

Anyone have any experience with orals vs oils being seized? I just had my 3rd order seized. To be fair, when the first got seized the second required a signature. So, I just Didn’t sign for it. This third order is an entirely different setup and I had two successful orders before this. That said, it sucks having orders get seized. I was Wondering if orders just orals from the international warehouse or just oils and getting the other, less often seized items, from the domestic store would yield better results.

I have not noticed any difference based upon orals vs oils. However, to be fair, many of my orders are mixed with both type of products.

Regarding signature, most of my packs from intl have required signature for the past couple years -- it is nothing strange and no problem.
Often, I am simply not present at home when it is delivered so a notice is left at my door and I go to teh post office to pick up the pack when I have time. I have never even been asked for ID; I just give teh noptice that was left and the staff retrieves my pack. I sign and it is done.

Logically, it is actaully a much less chance of issue by me going to pick up teh pack because consider the reality of the fact the system has no way to know if or when I will go get it -- by this I mean, maybe I never even go, they can not have a sting team just waiting indefinately at the post office to get me just in case I might come in to pick up a few hundred bucks of AAS.

Finally, if I have not yet opened the pack (I NEVER open the pack for a few days and I write on it "not ours, Return to Post" -- when I do open it I am usually already at the place, not my home residence, where I keep these items), I do still have plausible deniability regarding the contents (in the rare -- not ever going to happen for small personal orders -- event LE ever questioned me, I simply say nothing and ask to speak to my attorney. I explain to the attorney that I simply had a notice for a pack, I did not order any of this but I do order items from amazon and other online stores often so it is common for me to hace packs arriving, so I went to pick up the pack as I would for anything addressed to me).

This sucks more than being seized -- with seized, it is very rare but a realistic part of the risk that we can completely understand (and beyond the control of customers and/or sources) -- I get it, and accept it may happen, no big deal.

But this one passed customs (should be smooth sailing after that) and was already safely in the USA (at that point just like any other pack in the postal system) but the postal system just lost it -- maybe dropped somewhere, never scanned, stolen by workers, lost in the back of some big bin or truck... who knows :(

Clearly, we can see it passed customs, passed the ISC, passed the major distribution center, then to then sent to and departed a regional hub, the last leg of the path to the local post office and it just went poof, disappeared, never was scanned again...

NOT this source's fault (or any source’s fault ever -- just like you or I, none have control over the postal system).
NOT even customs' fault (it passed).
It is someone in the US Postal Service being careless at their job and just not giving a shit about doing their job right -- it could be any pack, not just mine here, a gift, something important, maybe something that cannot be replaced, who knows... but they do NOT care because they get paid either way and there is no way to ever follow-up to find out who did what (including internal thefts).

Just an update regarding my own pack to show how the postal service, NOT customs, NOT the source etc. often sucks and ruins things for both customers and sources; the postal service failed but the source is the one that losses the money (a while back I mentioned the first half of this two pack order, both shipped the same moment, both passed customs and ISC, and one arrived very fast at about 4 weeks total but the other half was taking more time).

44RDSuV.jpg

I am going to take the next few days off to visit my family for the holidays and try to stay offline so I may simply focus on family etc.
Remember, promo is still active (scroll back and you can find posts about the current promo).
I'm wishing everyone, their families, and loved ones well.
Enjoys a good holiday and have a Merry Christmas.

Been away for a little while so haven’t kept up to date. Is warehouse 1 shipping worldwide again?
Sorry, but RThoads was too beforehand in this. W1 can not ship worldwide yet, unfortunately. Only within EU so far. We hope it changes soon, but coronavirus, all things...We can only wait. W2 ships worldwide, but due to all the coming holidays and coronavirus it may take up to 40-45 days now, I say it honestly.
Hi guys I hope someone can help with this, I ordered from W2 and it shipped out Nov 7th, by end of Nov it cleared and made it to the states, but since Dec 3rd USPS has given me the same message " In Transit " has anyone had this issue?
This is exactly what I meant above. It takes a few days, but should arrive finally.
Any ETA on sibutramine?
We stopped producing it at all. Maybe later we replace it with another newer product. Can not promise any dates now.
Ordered from W2 on November 30th packed shows shipped on your website but I still haven’t received a tracking number. All of my other orders in the past I have gotten tracking numbers on.
Please check your spam folder and also visit your account on our site, go into order details and check for tracking number there.

CHRISTMAS PROMO LAUNCHED!

As per numerous requests we are launching our 700/700 promo for international warehouse 2! It will be running till January,1st,2021!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

If you order from warehouse 1, you will get the following free bonuses:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $ 200
$100 USD bonus for orders over $300

If your order is shipped from warehouse 2, you get the following free bonus:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $100
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures (for international warehouse) only paid items are reshipped. Discreet shipping is available.

Merry Christam and Happy New Year folks!

Our only direct store is
Code:
www.basicstero.ws

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

I am thinking of taking advantage of the 700/700 but i am leary on the increased seizures reported here.

Has anyone had stealth from W2 seized before.

@Pharmacom Labs can both vials and pills be shipped together stealth.