MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Did you select stealth option, trying to determine if it's worth ordering.
I always request stealth, a friend of mine too that I recommended, his stuff was seized too, and he's on the opposite end of the country so I don't know what to do other than go domestic. But man $70+ for one vial of test, I just can't lol

I always request stealth, a friend of mine too that I recommended, his stuff was seized too, and he's on the opposite end of the country so I don't know what to do other than go domestic. But man $70+ for one vial of test, I just can't lol
Why are so many ordering from this guy? Is his stuff actually good or something? Like testing and pharma grade? Idk not looking to order to myself just curious.

He was just getting started out when I stopped hanging out here years ago. Kinda have mixed viewpoints on him. I only order domestic because I'm not comfortable with customs.

Thanks, that confirms it for me, I'll wait for W1 to restock since i get better luck there

I am thinking of taking advantage of the 700/700 but i am leary on the increased seizures reported here.

Has anyone had stealth from W2 seized before.

@Pharmacom Labs can both vials and pills be shipped together stealth.
I have an order in right now on the Black Friday promo, I selected stealth still waiting on it so we will see what happens. Hope it come through it’s a big a$$ order.

Yeah, I’m trying to get a TRT doc now. Domestic sources are just expensive.

Why are so many ordering from this guy? Is his stuff actually good or something? Like testing and pharma grade? Idk not looking to order to myself just curious.

He was just getting started out when I stopped hanging out here years ago. Kinda have mixed viewpoints on him. I only order domestic because I'm not comfortable with customs.
From what guy? Pharmacom domestic? It’s always been sufficient for me and, honestly, I just Haven’t tried ordering from anyone else.

From what guy? Pharmacom domestic? It’s always been sufficient for me and, honestly, I just Haven’t tried ordering from anyone else.
Yeah domestic. Planning on reading the thread again but looks like a big one. I usually read the vast majority of ones I actually research.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Placed an order in October that passed through ISC on Dec 10th and has been “Inbound into Customs” since then and hasn’t moved. I haven’t gotten a letter either. I am hoping it is simply Christmas delays.. it was a 2 pack order and both have the same status

My package has been in customs since NOV 17th. I have not received a seized letter.

Placed an order in October that passed through ISC on Dec 10th and has been “Inbound into Customs” since then and hasn’t moved. I haven’t gotten a letter either. I am hoping it is simply Christmas delays.. it was a 2 pack order and both have the same status
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, delays sometimes happen, but please don't worry, everything will be fine, just wait a little longer.

i am trying to place my first order but ran into a problem, i am using coins base and i just bought btc but when i go to send the btc to another wallet, it said 0.00 ?

it also says funds on hold, available in 12 days ?
does this mean i have to wait two weeks before i can even pay for my order ?

i am trying to place my first order but ran into a problem, i am using coins base and i just bought btc but when i go to send the btc to another wallet, it said 0.00 ?

it also says funds on hold, available in 12 days ?
does this mean i have to wait two weeks before i can even pay for my order ?
When first starting with the "coin base" app you have a grace periods. Your transfer limit will be limited to the amount you can send.

I have not noticed any difference based upon orals vs oils. However, to be fair, many of my orders are mixed with both type of products.

Regarding signature, most of my packs from intl have required signature for the past couple years -- it is nothing strange and no problem.
Often, I am simply not present at home when it is delivered so a notice is left at my door and I go to teh post office to pick up the pack when I have time. I have never even been asked for ID; I just give teh noptice that was left and the staff retrieves my pack. I sign and it is done.

Logically, it is actaully a much less chance of issue by me going to pick up teh pack because consider the reality of the fact the system has no way to know if or when I will go get it -- by this I mean, maybe I never even go, they can not have a sting team just waiting indefinately at the post office to get me just in case I might come in to pick up a few hundred bucks of AAS.

Finally, if I have not yet opened the pack (I NEVER open the pack for a few days and I write on it "not ours, Return to Post" -- when I do open it I am usually already at the place, not my home residence, where I keep these items), I do still have plausible deniability regarding the contents (in the rare -- not ever going to happen for small personal orders -- event LE ever questioned me, I simply say nothing and ask to speak to my attorney. I explain to the attorney that I simply had a notice for a pack, I did not order any of this but I do order items from amazon and other online stores often so it is common for me to hace packs arriving, so I went to pick up the pack as I would for anything addressed to me).
Are you really that paranoid ordering AAS ? Seems a little crazy, though I don’t know what the laws in your country are and maybe they kill you for ordering steroids or something but I wasn’t even that paranoid picking up 55 gallon drums of GBL shipped from China to my local shipyard.

When first starting with the "coin base" app you have a grace periods. Your transfer limit will be limited to the amount you can send.
ty for letting me know, it’s just bs that i have to wait.. also i placed my order on the site but had to delete it so i will be buying from basicstero as soon as my coins are available and i will let everyone know how it goes