MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Is Pharmacom still legit?
pharmacom has always been legit, even when i used to buy the gear from darius (reseller from seroidify) 4 years ago when he sold it
Last time i ordered with them i used pharmacomstore.ws

Now when i try that site it directs me to some company called steroidify ??
here is the link to their site:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws
(you can change between International or usa via the tabs on the website)

also you could use my referral link to get to the website as well :cool:

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

Is Pharmacom still legit?

Last time i ordered with them i used pharmacomstore.ws

Now when i try that site it directs me to some company called steroidify ??

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom NOT a reseller (here are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site).

Basicstero World-Wide INTL:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

Basicstero USA Domestic:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287
ZMCCBSl.gif

Quick question. Im in the USA, but I see that the USA domestic warehouse costs much more. I assume this is because it ships faster and it does not have to risk going through customs?
What is the downside to ordering from the international warehouse vs USA?

Quick question. Im in the USA, but I see that the USA domestic warehouse costs much more. I assume this is because it ships faster and it does not have to risk going through customs?
What is the downside to ordering from the international warehouse vs USA?
Downside is T/A and possibility of seizure during customs.

Thanks. T/A is not an issue for my currently. If you had to put a number on it, what are the odds of seizure?
typically, it was about 1%. However, with the recent CV-19 bullshit it seems more packs are inspected (I think the big-pharma shill sponsored government with its anti-freedom agenda does not want people to access affordable meds that have been shown to work well, such as hydroxychloroquine, and are instead trying to push/force an experimental new product that alters DNA, made with aborted fetal cell lines, and full of toxins which will lead to long-term health issues so pharma has even greater control... oh, but congress was paid-off and not only gave billion of your money to this cartel, it also granted legal immunity so the cartel may not be sued when its unsafe rushed not-properly tested because of claimed "emergency" product harms people--if it were safe why lobby congress to get liability immunity??? I digress, but very important other topics and details to understand why we have the situation at hand).
This is why I think we are seeing increased scrutiny; more packs are checked to block "free" people from buying cheap safe (used for decades) so I have seen a slight rise in the seizure rate to about 5% overall and an accute period of a few week with about a 10% rate. Therefore, in the vast majority of times, packs land without issue (consider all these message baords we are on ands the thousands of orders made each week/month -- if it were anything more than very rare, the threads would be full of hundreds, maybe thosands, of complaints, instead of the handfull we see from time-to-time).

Interesting that a "government" (cartel/lobbyists sponsored shills) that claims to care so much that it has to violate more freedoms did not take these steps for something such as the opioid crisis etc... hmmm. oh yeah, that’s right, big-pharma caused that one too (as shown by many recent law-suits results).

In summary, seizure is a realistic risk and part of this business (if one does not understand and accept such risk, one should not be ordering intl). Typically we see about 1% (very rare when you consider thousands of packs a month are sent out) and more recently I feel like it has risen to about 5% with specific weeks that spiked to about 10%.

Keep in mind, the source offers, and has proved to honor, a one-time free re-ship of paid items (excluding free promo bonus) for any seized pack.
Finally, with Intl-W2 there is a “stealth” option whereas items will be disguised and not be in original packaging which may increase the success rate.

typically, it was about 1%. However, with the recent CV-19 bullshit it seems more packs are inspected (I think the big-pharma shill sponsored government with its anti-freedom agenda does not want people to access affordable meds that have been shown to work well, such as hydroxychloroquine, and are instead trying to push/force an experimental new product that alters DNA, made with aborted fetal cell lines, and full of toxins which will lead to long-term health issues so pharma has even greater control... oh, but congress was paid-off and not only gave billion of your money to this cartel, it also granted legal immunity so the cartel may not be sued when its unsafe rushed not-properly tested because of claimed "emergency" product harms people--if it were safe why lobby congress to get liability immunity??? I digress, but very important other topics and details to understand why we have the situation at hand).
This is why I think we are seeing increased scrutiny; more packs are checked to block "free" people from buying cheap safe (used for decades) so I have seen a slight rise in the seizure rate to about 5% overall and an accute period of a few week with about a 10% rate. Therefore, in the vast majority of times, packs land without issue (consider all these message baords we are on ands the thousands of orders made each week/month -- if it were anything more than very rare, the threads would be full of hundreds, maybe thosands, of complaints, instead of the handfull we see from time-to-time).

Interesting that a "government" (cartel/lobbyists sponsored shills) that claims to care so much that it has to violate more freedoms did not take these steps for something such as the opioid crisis etc... hmmm. oh yeah, that’s right, big-pharma caused that one too (as shown by many recent law-suits results).

In summary, seizure is a realistic risk and part of this business (if one does not understand and accept such risk, one should not be ordering intl). Typically we see about 1% (very rare when you consider thousands of packs a month are sent out) and more recently I feel like it has risen to about 5% with specific weeks that spiked to about 10%.

Keep in mind, the source offers, and has proved to honor, a one-time free re-ship of paid items (excluding free promo bonus) for any seized pack.
Finally, with Intl-W2 there is a “stealth” option whereas items will be disguised and not be in original packaging which may increase the success rate.
Thanks for the answer. Im totally with you, and people should understand that it is not your fault the packages are seized lol. Think im going to try out the stealth option!

Hey pcom I placed an order with you guys in November from warehouse 2. For the last 2 weeks though it has been stuck at “on transport to country of destination” which I assume means it’s going through customs? Just wanted to see if that’s a normal timeframe or if I should be concerned about a seizure.

Hey pcom I placed an order with you guys in November from warehouse 2. For the last 2 weeks though it has been stuck at “on transport to country of destination” which I assume means it’s going through customs? Just wanted to see if that’s a normal timeframe or if I should be concerned about a seizure.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, delays sometimes happen, but please don't worry, everything will be fine, just wait a little longer.

Ina
l also ordered back in November and since Dec 3 USPS still tells me it’s “ still in transit “ I’m about to move to a new home in about 45 days and worried it’s lost or won’t come

Sponsors

Latest posts