MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

You I

I ordered from basictero-us and everything went great, sent payment no issue, received product in 5 days perfect. Even check codes went great. My issue is I've now tried multiple times to get back into basictero and keeps telling me code 502 bad gateway. Now im concerned I just got scammed by a really good counterfeit site. Please advise what is the issue with the website
The website is always down.

You I

I ordered from basictero-us and everything went great, sent payment no issue, received product in 5 days perfect. Even check codes went great. My issue is I've now tried multiple times to get back into basictero and keeps telling me code 502 bad gateway. Now im concerned I just got scammed by a really good counterfeit site. Please advise what is the issue with the website

If you used the website that's posted in this thread many, many times, you're fine. If you go back a ways you'll see there's been intermittent problems with their website.

An update , my order finally cleared customs after 20 days, i guess in my country customs agents are fucking lazy but not pharmacom’s fault. I appreciate their concern here though and the whole thing left me a positive opinion on their services

An update , my order finally cleared customs after 20 days, i guess in my country customs agents are fucking lazy but not pharmacom’s fault. I appreciate their concern here though and the whole thing left me a positive opinion on their services
thanks for update.
As we know, sources have no control over postal service delays, customs, or governments etc.
But Basicstero does always follow-through on their end with what is within the the source's control and send everything for which customers paid.
Never a doubt that this source will keep its side of the deal and ship out the order; but once it is handed over to the postal system, it is beyond anyone's control.
Good to hear you packs have arrived.
I hope you enjoy a great cycle.

Make sure the address in my post below is the site you used.
Also, as some other have mentioned, the site goes down sometimes (DDoS attack etc.) so please try again.
Basicstero store: correct website address

The correct for Basicstero's website/store is:

basicstero.ws

Just make sure you are using the correct address.
Here is my correct personal referral link below in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/login?ref=6240

Please note, this is my own personal referral link (so I get some store credit for my efforts if a new customer makes an account using my specific link); but it is no problem if one chooses to use or not use my referral link (it not a requirement at all to give me credit). I try my best to help everyone regardless of if you use my referral or not.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
I have recently been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails to people pretending to by Pharmacom and offer "bulk pricing."
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Hi, what problems are you talking about, tell me please?

Like I stated, I have had good experiences with your products from W3. Ordering process is nice and easy, turnaround is quick, and the correct products (according to the label, I have not tested anything) have arrived in good condition. I'll continue to order from W3 if I want a product you carry there.

That said, a lot of people have received expired gear from you over the past few months. A lot of people have received vials with stoppers that appear to have melted or suctioned into the vial. Far too many for these to be considered one-time one-off problems with individual customers. At least in my opinion.

thanks for update.
As we know, sources have no control over postal service delays, customs, or governments etc.
But Basicstero does always follow-through on their end with what is within the the source's control and send everything for which customers paid.
Never a doubt that this source will keep its side of the deal and ship out the order; but once it is handed over to the postal system, it is beyond anyone's control.
Good to hear you packs have arrived.
I hope you enjoy a great cycle.
thanks brother! I do appreciate the concern and once again you guys proved to be professional!

funny how quickly you changed your mind, as if youre a bipolar retard. did they offer you store credit ?
no you fucking idiot, I explained above, the issue was not their fault but it was my county's mailing system, I thought it was stuck in the customs but the tracking started moving again, if you knew me in this forum you would see I am the first one to attack a source when they are wrong. Anyway go manage these angers issues, elevated blood pressure is bad for the heart

Last edited:
no you fucking idiot, I explained above, the issue was not their fault but it was my county's mailing system, I thought it was stuck in the customs but the tracking started moving again, if you knew me in this forum you would see I am the first one to attack a source when they are wrong. Anyway go manage these angers issues, elevated blood pressure is bad for the heart
Mate you literally complained about their support giving you copy paste answers and checking wrong order numbers etc.And now youre here sucking their dicks off because your parcel started moving again. You really sound like a bipolar retard with a touch of autism.

Is there restocking for testo c planned for EU-warehouse?
I was previously told the source does not make promises of specific restock dates because there are so many factors beyond their control (such as issue with the postal services, different nation's CV19 restrictions and the usual import seizure risks etc.).
There used to be a "notify" option to get an email when something is back in stock, but I am not finding it on the new site yet.

But I am sure they are always looking to restock as soon as they can because without stock they cannot generate income to pay for the warehouse and staff.
Hopefully the "notify" option will return soon.

Just got a bottle of sust that I'm using for my cruise for a little while. Has anyone gotten a vial like this before? The stopper looks weird and it's kind of smushed in the mScreenshot_20211014-083510_Gallery.jpgiddle. The oil looked clean so I went ahead and pinned half an ML. I'm just worried about rubber breaking off in there at some point. Just looks sketchy.

^^^ there’s been a few like that a number of pages back. Something to do with the vacuum and sucking in the stopper. I’m sure someone will have more detail.

If the seal isn’t compromised I’d still use.

Just got a bottle of sust that I'm using for my cruise for a little while. Has anyone gotten a vial like this before? The stopper looks weird and it's kind of smushed in the mView attachment 154961iddle. The oil looked clean so I went ahead and pinned half an ML. I'm just worried about rubber breaking off in there at some point. Just looks sketchy.

I bought around 10 vials from pharmacom last year and all the test e stoppers were like this and weeping oil upon arrival, the test p and mast p was fine.
I did use them all but it felt dodgy and I decided not to order from pharmacom again.

ATTENTION!

FUCKING NEWS for the guys in our area!

You've been waiting for a very long time... You asked us about it... Finally, this miracle appeared!

PHARMATEST U 250

It's a very long testosterone ester with a half-life of around 30-36 days and perfect choice for hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Now you can order it from our International Warehouse 2, welcome!

P/S And also we have replenished our US domestic Warehouse with fresh popular goods!

test u250.jpeg

Just got a bottle of sust that I'm using for my cruise for a little while. Has anyone gotten a vial like this before? The stopper looks weird and it's kind of smushed in the mView attachment 154961iddle. The oil looked clean so I went ahead and pinned half an ML. I'm just worried about rubber breaking off in there at some point. Just looks sketchy.
I don't know about y'all, but my stoppers don't look near that bad when I'm done using the bottle, let alone one pin. But then again, I don't run the pcom Lambo gear...

Good old, pcom. Maybe the oil will last 10 years or more as there rep likes to claim, but I'd hate to see that stopper in 10 years.

And you paid a premium for their gear because you had a certain expectation.

Would you say you feel good about your purchase?

We're your expectations met?

Just a quick update on my own order. I ordered test cyp and some exemestane from W2. Arrived in record time - just shy of four weeks.

Did an unpacking video (which I highly recommend everyone does) but fortunately there were no leaks and everything present. They threw in some tbol as well which is nice. Happy with the service.

Hopefully I won’t have the same reaction to test c as I seem to do with test e.