MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

First order from Pharmacom.
I ordered from W1, cause it would be important for me to came within EU, and for the faster shipping. I made my order on 31th of August, and today (06th of Okt.) finally arrived after a month. The shipping time wasn't that much, it was 10 days, but after several emails finally 3 weeks after of my order, i got track number, and it shows that my package was sent only on 24th of Sept... I don't know why they needed that much time to send it, because i only ordered which was in stock.
I would be happy, cause finally arrived everything, and i got 50$ bonus on my account, but the Exp. date are bad... 2 tren ace almost expired and my pharma mix 1 is already expired in 1 year ago (2020-08).
So overall i am disapointed with them, i don't say, that i don't recommend them, cause everything arrived, but you have to be careful with them about the exp. date, and you have to count a really long time shipping in EU domestic too.

Attachments

• IMG_20211006_104047.jpg
    IMG_20211006_104047.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20211006_104108.jpg
    IMG_20211006_104108.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I ordered from W1, cause it would be important for me to came within EU, and for the faster shipping. I made my order on 31th of August, and today (06th of Okt.) finally arrived after a month. The shipping time wasn't that much, it was 10 days, but after several emails finally 3 weeks after of my order, i got track number, and it shows that my package was sent only on 24th of Sept... I don't know why they needed that much time to send it, because i only ordered which was in stock.
I would be happy, cause finally arrived everything, and i got 50$ bonus on my account, but the Exp. date are bad... 2 tren ace almost expired and my pharma mix 1 is already expired in 1 year ago (2020-08).
So overall i am disapointed with them, i don't say, that i don't recommend them, cause everything arrived, but you have to be careful with them about the exp. date, and you have to count a really long time shipping in EU domestic too.
They gave you a bottle of gear that is over 5 years old? Jesus. That's really something else. Looks like they're trying to clear out the old inventory by sending it to guys that make small orders, instead of just trashing it. This is how you destroy your reputation, Pharmacom.

Last edited:
Basicstero store: correct website address

The correct for Basicstero's website/store is:

basicstero.ws

Just make sure you are using the correct address.
Here is my correct personal referral link below in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/login?ref=6240

Please note, this is my own personal referral link (so I get some store credit for my efforts if a new customer makes an account using my specific link); but it is no problem if one chooses to use or not use my referral link (it not a requirement at all to give me credit). I try my best to help everyone regardless of if you use my referral or not.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
I have recently been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails to people pretending to by Pharmacom and offer "bulk pricing."
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I am very sorry that this happened. If you still need help, write me your order number in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

I have an almost 2k order stuck since entering my country. Last update was on 21st of September and ordee was placed back in fucking august! Their support just says its not stuck and sends me copy pasted replies without even checking what the tracking number says. The duded say that 98% of the packages are delivered so mine is not stuck and thats their reasoning. On their first reply they even checked the wrong order when i gave them the correct order number. This is such a shitshow. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

I have an almost 2k order stuck since entering my country. Last update was on 21st of September and ordee was placed back in fucking august! Their support just says its not stuck and sends me copy pasted replies without even checking what the tracking number says. The duded say that 98% of the packages are delivered so mine is not stuck and thats their reasoning. On their first reply they even checked the wrong order when i gave them the correct order number. This is such a shitshow. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!
Are you from Europe?My orders are stuck too for over a month now ,something is definitely going on with customs and their packages lately.

Placed an order from W3 sent funds 10/1 received goods 10/7. All vials are good and not leaking, Nothing was expired.

Placed an order from W3 sent funds 10/1 received goods 10/7. All vials are good and not leaking, Nothing was expired.

This has been my experience as well. I have personally been nothing but happy with their service and their products from W3. But clearly they have problems that need to be addressed and they are either powerless to fix them or simply do not give a fuck. Maybe both.

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I sent this information directly to my management and asked them to contact you as soon as possible.

This has been my experience as well. I have personally been nothing but happy with their service and their products from W3. But clearly they have problems that need to be addressed and they are either powerless to fix them or simply do not give a fuck. Maybe both.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, believe me, we are doing our best to deal with this as soon as possible, do not worry, everything will be fine soon, it is really important for us that customers are satisfied.

Hey! If your order is seized, we will send it to you again, don't worry about it! Usually, we decide it about two weeks after the status of the tracking number ceases to be updated. Unfortunately, customs works quite well, but we always try to meet the customer's needs and find a compromise with each other in solving the problem. Write me your order number in private messages, and I will deal with your problem.

Hello!
If I'm not mistaken, we agreed with you that we will send you M1 free of charge from the int. warehouse (W2) of the freshest batch in a stealth shipping, right?

Hello!
If I'm not mistaken, we agreed with you that we will send you M1 free of charge from the int. warehouse (W2) of the freshest batch in a stealth shipping, right?
Yes, you offer me this, but i said it too, that i don't want the risks about international shipping. Because from 1st of July, every packages which came outside from EU, the customs counts for them VAT (doesn't matter the value of it, and doesn't matter if it came from a private person)
So nowadays they are watching these int. packages what contains more than before. I had some trouble with customs in the past, so i take enough risk if i order from inside EU too.

Yes, you offer me this, but i said it too, that i don't want the risks about international shipping. Because from 1st of July, every packages which came outside from EU, the customs counts for them VAT (doesn't matter the value of it, and doesn't matter if it came from a private person)
So nowadays they are watching these int. packages what contains more than before. I had some trouble with customs in the past, so i take enough risk if i order from inside EU too.
Check email, I think we'll solve your problem.

Hi, what problems are you talking about, tell me please?
We try to improve our service, treat our customers more loyally. Therefore, we regularly keep a very profitable promotion for orders from warehouse 2 and also provide stealth shipping for maximum security. We send each order confiscated at the customs completely at our own expense and try to issue the track number very quickly and upon request by mail. Soon we will delight our customers with the renewal of the assortment. As well as a new arrival of products in our warehouse.
If there is a problem, we try to solve it. The problem with delay is the replacement of goods in the warehouse and the issuance of a replacement free of charge. The problem with not receiving parcels - reshipping. On anastrozol, the question is not closed, I have already said about this. Everything else is one-time personal situations that do not have to do with mass and our mistakes. One of the foreign athletes from the Pharmacom team reached Olympia itself in success, and the second - Arnold Classic, although both did not take the prize money. But they have made great progress in theirs sports career and we are proud of them.

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I sent this information directly to my management and asked them to contact you as soon as possible.
You I
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I am very sorry that this happened. If you still need help, write me your order number in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.
I ordered from basictero-us and everything went great, sent payment no issue, received product in 5 days perfect. Even check codes went great. My issue is I've now tried multiple times to get back into basictero and keeps telling me code 502 bad gateway. Now im concerned I just got scammed by a really good counterfeit site. Please advise what is the issue with the website