MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I gave good advice of an easy way to eliminate any alcohol pads or cotton from snagging. This what I show all my own in-person clients as good practice to eliminate snags (usually in regards to GH -- which, by the way, is NOT even PCOM brand).

I do this on all vials -- peptides, GH, HCG etc. NOT just AAS.

All I did is offer a suggestion to help you guys; I found this very useful myself and It works for me so I thought it may be helpful to share the tip.

If you do not want to do it, no problem at all -- do as you wish.

i get it. i've done it before. The point is you shouldn't have to. Especially when people are paying gym prices for their gear from a company that's supposedly all about quality.

Oh look what ironically happened to me today when I opened a new vial of their test. But it's OK thanks to rt macgyver I managed to push down the vulcano looking metal seal (with all the sharp edges against the stopper). I let you guys know when my arms falls off.
Thank God I had the 5% BTC discount otherwise this would have been a complete rip off.

Attachments

• DSC_0056.JPG
    DSC_0056.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0057.JPG
    DSC_0057.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Oh look what ironically happened to me today when I opened a new vial of their test. But it's OK thanks to rt macgyver I managed to push down the vulcano looking metal seal (with all the sharp edges against the stopper). I let you guys know when my arms falls off.
Thank God I had the 5% BTC discount otherwise this would have been a complete rip off.

What you want to do here is get out your pair of trusty tin snips. Place the vial on a flat surface and with a little force, not a lot of force, you're going to want to jam them in there and make a small cut.

Once the cut has been made, you'll need to grab your needle nose pliers and firmly grip the metal cap at either side of the cut and gently twist away from the vial.

Now, you'll want to improperly use your tweezing device. With gentle, childlike force, push down all of the sharp edges into the rubber stopper. i prefer to mash the metal spikes down in a clockwise fashion, but there really is no rule here.

Once that's done, take a test swab with a new alcohol pad. If you feel any snags you'll need to repeat the previous step until you have a smooth surface on the metal cap to work with.

Thanks for reading this installment of this old house. i'm MSG. *Roll Lowe's ad*

Most of that inner ring can be ripped off with pliers as MSG said. You'll sill be left with jagged metal, but better than leaving all the excess on there. Then you can do the smoothing out portion. Bottom line: they need to fix their damn caps!

What batch of test is it ? What warehouse?
Greets

The volcano happened to me on the Test I ordered from them but the stopper was also leaking.

Pharmacom Labs prooved again: their wh1 eu shipment should take 3 days.
After 3 weeks, they cannot even provide a tracking number. Their terrible customer service barely respont do messages. This is the worst steroid site ever. Terrible service, expensive and bad products. I do not recommend to anyone.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I am very sorry that this happened. If you still need help, write me your order number in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

Don't agree with you as the quality. Their gear is very good and quality wise I'm very happy with them. However yeah seems that they have some problems lately with shipping and communication.

Update on the expired (6/2020) npp.
Almost one week in 50mg EOD and it starts to kick in. The pumps are getting better my recovery as well. My weight climbs slowly. No water retention till now but I assume I won't have problems with water. I haven't gad them with 650 test e. So we'll see as it continues
But I can say I like very much how it works until now!
Has someone who waited 1 months after the package was supposedly shipped, I can say that you are wrong. The worsts steroids site are the one who will send you fake or bunk gear. The products I got are real AF. You can’t say that they are expensive cuz if you you come to PCOM it mean that you are ready to spend more money for real gear. It was the reason I ordered from them in the first place. Secondly if you compare the prices to others sources who won’t send you real gear then the price is cheaper + you can sleep without fearing an infection or worst.
So YEAH they are overwhelmed by too much order from around the world. Yeah their customer service is SHITTY AF, but what you get is real quality gear.
I was pissed off juste like you and I am still. But I won’t complain about the quality of what I got.
@RThoads @Pharmacom Labs
My order from the 19th of August from w2 arrived today. It took "only" 4 weeks I expected 6-8 :). Everything is fine I got everything I ordered and one gift. Well done!
Btw the products are not expired, even that wouldn't be a problem for me. Of course I prefer not expired stuff but it's more for the mental aspect :D exp date 2025/4.
Hi, thank you for your feedback.

i get it. i've done it before. The point is you shouldn't have to.

I agree, but at the same time I've had shit go wrong with caps on US pharma grade purchased at US pharmacies. I try not to allow myself to get upset about things like gently pressing on a few metal tines.

Pulling the whole center ring off when the plastic cap slips out of it is more of a PITA, for sure. But even doing that isn't really all that difficult and it's not hard to make it look a lot less fucked up than RThoades' example. That vial looks like someone went after it with an angle grinder and bad intentions.

I draw the line at the entire fucking metal cap popping off of the vial, though. There's no way to NBD that kind of shit show.

Starting to lose my patience here. Been mailing back and forth with pharmacomsupport for OVER A MONTH now trying to get a reshipment due to package being stopped by customs.

Reason it's taking this long? Their staff still has to contact me via email, and for some weird reason can't seem to manage sending one.

I hope this gets resolved soon @Pharmacom Support , i paid a lot of money and am really close to call this a scam tbh.

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the Trenbolone Acetate DV of 100 mg / ml is claimed.

RESULTS:
SXYCOPQ.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Trenbolone Acetate.

2. Quantitative analysis: stated on the label 100 mg / ml, the actual content of the active ingredient - 117.1 mg / ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

mbvSumA.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN OUR OFFICIAL STORE!

I have been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails pretending to by Pharmacom and offer "bulk pricing" deals.
IF anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
This source does not take orders via email.

Just make sure you are using the correct address.
Here is my correct personal referral link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/login?ref=6240

Starting to lose my patience here. Been mailing back and forth with pharmacomsupport for OVER A MONTH now trying to get a reshipment due to package being stopped by customs.

Reason it's taking this long? Their staff still has to contact me via email, and for some weird reason can't seem to manage sending one.

I hope this gets resolved soon @Pharmacom Support , i paid a lot of money and am really close to call this a scam tbh.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, believe me, we are doing our best to deal with this as soon as possible, do not worry, everything will be fine soon, it is really important for us that customers are satisfied.

You haven't received any answer from them since you asked for a reship?!Did you contact them directly on their site?Because the pcom support bot does nothing but spam the same copy paste answers to everyone.

Last edited:
Starting to lose my patience as well. Ordered domestic 6 days ago. Submitted payment info that day and it posted. Go back to check today since I got an intl order from a competitor today that I ordered AFTER this one. Wouldn't you guess... my payment info is gone and it says "waiting for payment." I wanted to give them one last chance with a domestic order, but they can't even get that right anymore. WTF?!?

Starting to lose my patience as well. Ordered domestic 6 days ago. Submitted payment info that day and it posted. Go back to check today since I got an intl order from a competitor today that I ordered AFTER this one. Wouldn't you guess... my payment info is gone and it says "waiting for payment." I wanted to give them one last chance with a domestic order, but they can't even get that right anymore. WTF?!?
Your payment was collected and the status updated to "processing" then it reverted back to "waiting for payment?"

Or, do I misunderstand?

Sometimes confirming payment may take a few days or, depending upon payment method (such as MG or WU), get blocked/held.
But if it was crypto it should be confirmed within a few days and no way it can be blocked.

Definitely contact the source asap.
Something went wrong if it reverted back to a previous status; I have never heard of this before.
You need to communicate directly with someone in the source who has access to private order and payment info.

Use the "Contact Us" on the Basicstero site and try to explain what you experienced. Customer service most likely had limited English so consider that and try to be very clear. Make sure to give your order number and payment info. Also if you have any record of the payment, such as with BTC you can give a link to the transaction on blockchain to prove it, give them that too.

I do not currently have any direct contact within the source.
It sucks, I wish i could help but I do not have any special access (actually you have more access than me because you have an order number and can submit an Inquiry on the source's site).
My contact is away on personal business for some time or I would write on your behalf and also try to help bring attention to your issue.

The "Contact Us" is our best chance of communicating with the source.

This source is legit and NOT interested in little money from retail scams, so they will help if you are able to communicate with them. It is just matter of getting that communication and being understood.

In addition, try to explain the details to the rep @Pharmacom Support and maybe he can help being attention to your "Contact Us" inquiry.