MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

ATTENTION!

FUCKING NEWS for the guys in our area!

You've been waiting for a very long time... You asked us about it... Finally, this miracle appeared!
Good customer service?Non leaking/expired vials?Express shipping?Cheaper prizes?Regular 3rd party testing?A new picture of vlad covered in oil? ...Oh nvm its just a new useless testosterone ester.

Just got a bottle of sust that I'm using for my cruise for a little while. Has anyone gotten a vial like this before? The stopper looks weird and it's kind of smushed in the mView attachment 154961iddle. The oil looked clean so I went ahead and pinned half an ML. I'm just worried about rubber breaking off in there at some point. Just looks sketchy.
Yes, I have now seen these many times before dating back over the year.
Please see my post linked below for more info:
Stopper Divot Info/Replies Compilation

You I

I ordered from basictero-us and everything went great, sent payment no issue, received product in 5 days perfect. Even check codes went great. My issue is I've now tried multiple times to get back into basictero and keeps telling me code 502 bad gateway. Now im concerned I just got scammed by a really good counterfeit site. Please advise what is the issue with the website
Hi, thanks for your feedback, please don't worry, there were technical works, now access has been restored.

An update , my order finally cleared customs after 20 days, i guess in my country customs agents are fucking lazy but not pharmacom’s fault. I appreciate their concern here though and the whole thing left me a positive opinion on their services
thanks brother! I do appreciate the concern and once again you guys proved to be professional!
Hi, thanks for the feedback, as I said earlier, it is really important for us that the customer is satisfied.

Like I stated, I have had good experiences with your products from W3. Ordering process is nice and easy, turnaround is quick, and the correct products (according to the label, I have not tested anything) have arrived in good condition. I'll continue to order from W3 if I want a product you carry there.
Hi, thanks for your feedback.
That said, a lot of people have received expired gear from you over the past few months. A lot of people have received vials with stoppers that appear to have melted or suctioned into the vial. Far too many for these to be considered one-time one-off problems with individual customers. At least in my opinion.
Believe me, we are doing everything possible to deal with this as soon as possible, it is really important for us that customers are satisfied.

Just got a bottle of sust that I'm using for my cruise for a little while. Has anyone gotten a vial like this before? The stopper looks weird and it's kind of smushed in the mView attachment 154961iddle. The oil looked clean so I went ahead and pinned half an ML. I'm just worried about rubber breaking off in there at some point. Just looks sketchy.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please do not worry, if you need help, write me your order number in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

Just a quick update on my own order. I ordered test cyp and some exemestane from W2. Arrived in record time - just shy of four weeks.

Did an unpacking video (which I highly recommend everyone does) but fortunately there were no leaks and everything present. They threw in some tbol as well which is nice. Happy with the service.

Hopefully I won’t have the same reaction to test c as I seem to do with test e.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions, please contact us, we will always help.

Good customer service?Non leaking/expired vials?Express shipping?Cheaper prizes?Regular 3rd party testing?A new picture of vlad covered in oil? ...Oh nvm its just a new useless testosterone ester.
Hello, thanks for the questions! Yes, maybe there were some facts. But aren't we improving our service?
Our 24/7 technical support answers any customer questions, we try to solve existing problems promptly, while supporting customers who have suffered any losses due to these problems.
It is not possible to improve and speed up delivery at the moment - we sell illegal prohibited substances that are rigidly and strictly caught and suppressed during shipments.
And in these situations, we easily reship the order at our own expense.
You may not know, but Pharmacom customers from other countries have very different conditions when buying. I can say that it's definitely no better than yours.

Nice. Add "stoppers that look like prolapsed assholes" the the list, I guess.

Nice. Add "stoppers that look like prolapsed assholes" the the list, I guess.

And I'm still waiting to hear back on it almost two days later. For what it's worth though I've been using basic stero for a while now and this is the first issue I've had with them so overall they've been pretty solid. I'm just gonna have to toss the vial because it's leaking and hopefully they'll reship me another one.

And I'm still waiting to hear back on it almost two days later. For what it's worth though I've been using basic stero for a while now and this is the first issue I've had with them so overall they've been pretty solid. I'm just gonna have to toss the vial because it's leaking and hopefully they'll reship me another one.
Sorry for this inconvenience! Please write me your order number in private messages and we will solve this problem.

You could just filter it into another vial.