MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I am interested in it because it appears that I would be able to pin only once a week and have stable levels, maybe even once every other week and still be good to go.

Yeah, I can see the appeal. I'd consider trying it out to see if it really worked like that (the test deca in sust never really did for me) but it's unavailable in W3.

Finally got around to popping open the PharmaTest E 300 from PCOM I got a while back for my cruise and stopper was good, some tiny spikes on the top from opening, but no leaks or vacuuming on the stopper, pinned .3 cc and I’m still alive.

9B8595F2-5C5B-4808-ACD5-B4017766858B.jpeg

Finally got around to popping open the PharmaTest E 300 from PCOM I got a while back for my cruise and stopper was good, some tiny spikes on the top from opening, but no leaks or vacuuming on the stopper, pinned .3 cc and I’m still alive.

View attachment 155201
looks good :)

I push down the little bit of metal that spikes up when pulling of the cap sometimes.
just for the convenience of never have anything snag when I wipe the tops and use a tweezers and push any spikes down smooth.
LOvLbfe.jpg

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

looks good :)

I push down the little bit of metal that spikes up when pulling of the cap sometimes.
just for the convenience of never have anything snag when I wipe the tops and use a tweezers and push any spikes down smooth.
LOvLbfe.jpg

Look's like a puckered asshole that's ready to drop a nugget. Just what i want to see when i pull a vial out of the stash.

Instead of offering vial hacks that enable the company you work for to continue being cheap and lazy, maybe give them a gentle nudge in the direction of bumping up quality.

20211018_220917-2.jpg

No need to play Martha Stewart. No misuse of tweezers required. If some little shit nobody lab that only sources on one forum can do it, why can't Pcom?

And please don't give me the "it would be too expensive because they produce a bazillion vials a year" excuse.

With all the board fees they pay to dead forums and all the free gear they give away, they clearly have money to burn. There's no excuse.

Look's like a puckered asshole that's ready to drop a nugget. Just what i want to see when i pull a vial out of the stash.

Instead of offering vial hacks that enable the company you work for to continue being cheap and lazy, maybe give them a gentle nudge in the direction of bumping up quality.

View attachment 155246

No need to play Martha Stewart. No misuse of tweezers required. If some little shit nobody lab that only sources on one forum can do it, why can't Pcom?

And please don't give me the "it would be too expensive because they produce a bazillion vials a year" excuse.

With all the board fees they pay to dead forums and all the free gear they give away, they clearly have money to burn. There's no excuse.

Bro your comments kill me lmao

And you are 100% right

Mine example did not come with the metal like what I showed, I did that to it myself because I prefer it pushed down flush to the stopper so when I wipe with alcohol pad there are no snags.

View attachment 155246
I get plenty of vials from Pharmacom that look like the one you have shown here and the cap comes off smooth with no places to snag.

But even when the metal may snag, it is no big deal (it is not a tragic as you make it sound); easy to remedy as I have shown.

As I mentioned last time, I am just trying to help guys by sharing what I do on my vials (all vials not just Pharmacom) to prevent snags from alcohol wipes.
No one has to do this, but it may help some people so I share what works for me. Nothing I shared here will harm anyone -- I am just offering a helpful idea.

ALL my GH vials from every source this same thing; and, all peptides and HCG I have bought from multiple sources do this too -- so for me it is just routine to push down any metal spikes that may snag the cotton ball or alcohol wipes.

Actually, when i get one like you show, I still push it down because there may sometimes be space between that inner edge and the stopper and I prefer it flush.
Also, consider that if your sample size is large enough, you can eventually get one that may tear away with some rough edges.

I do not need to give an "excuse" regarding how Pharmacom allocates its budget or investment into marketing on boards etc. because I have no say in how the source spends its money, its designs, or its preferences -- but, I do know they are free to do as they see fit/choose and the free-market will dictate the results.

But ultimately, I does not matter either way because you are happy with the products you buy, and people are free to shop anywhere they choose.
No one can force you to shop anywhere specific -- buy from whomever you prefer. There is much more demand than there is supply -- so plenty of business available for every good source.
So if you like the source you have, congratulations and I am happy for you -- enjoy what you like.

Many customers are also happy with the Pharmacom brand or it would not be in business for all these years.

I am glad you found a source you like.
A win-win, everyone has good options; to each his or her own.

Last edited:
The vial top equivalent of the Naps black tren.
Mine example did not come from Pharmacom with the metal like what I showed; I did that to it myself (as I clearly explained) because I prefer it pushed down flush to the stopper so when I wipe with alcohol pad there are no snags.

I am just trying to help guys by sharing what I do on my vials (all vials not just Pharmacom) to prevent snags from alcohol wipes.
No one has to do this, but it may help some people so I share what works for me. Nothing I shared here will harm anyone -- I am just offering a helpful idea because that is what these boards are for.

Mine example did not come with the metal like what I showed, I did that to it myself because I prefer it pushed down flush to the stopper so when I wipe with alcohol pad there are no snags.

I get plenty of vials from Pharmacom that look like the one you have shown here and the cap comes off smooth with no places to snag.

But even when the metals may snag, it is no big deal; easy to remedy as I have shown.
ALL my GH vials from every source this same thing; and, all peptides and HCG I have bought from multiple sources do this too -- so for me it is just routine to push down any metal spikes that may snag the cotton ball or alcohol wipes.
Actually, when i get one like you show, I still push it down because there may sometimes be space between that inner edge and the stopper and I prefer it flush.
Also, consider that if your sample size is large enough, you can eventually get one that may tear away with some rough edges.

But ultimately, I does not matter either way because you are happy with the products you buy, and people are free to shop anywhere they choose.
No one can force you to shop anywhere specific -- buy from whomever you prefer. There is much more demand than there is supply -- so plenty of business available for every good source.
So if you like the source you have, congratulations and I am happy for you -- enjoy what you like.

Many customers are also happy with the Pharmacom brand or it would not be in business for all these years.

That's still not an excuse to charge top dollar for a UGL if it's coming out the manufacture defective.

Second, I would not be happy receiving products expired.

So I respectfully have to agree with @MisterSuperGod

That's still not an excuse to charge top dollar for a UGL if it's coming out the manufacture defective.

Second, I would not be happy receiving products expired.

So I respectfully have to agree with @MisterSuperGod
There is no agree or disagree... I did not even disagree with him.
I am not at odds with him -- my statements are just cold hard facts, not a debate.

I simply offered a solution for guys that do not like the alcohol wipe to snag.
The other topics are in the hand of free-market economics -- clearly Pharmacom is a successful business or it would not be around all these years.

Of course suggestions are always welcome and it is good for every business to continue to improve.

This brings me to another important point: if you guys ever do makes suggestions, please remember that English is not the management's primary language; please refrain from sarcasm or your suggestions may be misinterpreted.

For example, I know many have complained about some of Pharmacom Supports' replies and marketing etc.
But when I point this out to management, they may not understand because many of you were sarcastic and said "post another athlete" or post the typical reply, or "Don't sorry, Support will say XYZ..." etc.

If you word it sarcastically, someone who is not a native English speaker will translate it and take it literally -- this means it may be taken that you want more of those posts or appreciate those replies.

I get it, you guys like to joke and make each other laugh and sarcasm is funny.
Do whatever you like and have fun.
But if you want me to be able to make legit recommendations, I need you to make clear, serious, easy to understand, suggestions so I may reference them when I write to management.

and, please know, I do relay the suggestions -- but I do not have authority to set policy.

But even when the metal may snag, it is no big deal (it is not a tragic as you make it sound); easy to remedy as I have shown.

As I mentioned last time, I am just trying to help guys by sharing what I do on my vials (all vials not just Pharmacom) to prevent snags from alcohol wipes.
No one has to do this, but it may help some people so I share what works for me. Nothing I shared here will harm anyone -- I am just offering a helpful idea.

I do not need to give an "excuse" regarding how Pharmacom allocates its budget or investment into marketing on boards etc. because I have no say in how the source spends its money, its designs, or its preferences -- but, I do know they are free to do as they see fit and choose and the free-market will dictate the results.

No, not a big deal at all. We have members that don't know their asshole from a hole in the ground here. What's a few injected cotton fibers or whatever synthetic material they use for those pads gonna hurt, right? Cry babies. It's just an abscess. They should stop being pussies and just accept what their source gives them.

i've never seen anyone post one from Pcom that looks like my example. i also have no idea what you're talking about when you say you use the Martha Stewart method on the type of cap i showed since there's nothing to push down. The beveled ring is as smooth as a baby's ass.

i know you won't bite the hand that feeds, but for what Pcom expects people to pay, i would expect the highest quality on every controllable variable and i think you would too. i hope i'm around when you two break up and it's all dish dish dish.

Mine example did not come from Pharmacom with the metal like what I showed; I did that to it myself (as I clearly explained) because I prefer it pushed down flush to the stopper so when I wipe with alcohol pad there are no snags.

I am just trying to help guys by sharing what I do on my vials (all vials not just Pharmacom) to prevent snags from alcohol wipes.
No one has to do this, but it may help some people so I share what works for me. Nothing I shared here will harm anyone -- I am just offering a helpful idea because that is what these boards are for.
I think people just think it's funny that you rep pcom and then post that picture of your mutilated vial top.

I don't even mind the 30 seconds of work it is to push the tines down on pcom tops, but I use much, much less force than you do so my lids look pristine. I'm assuming your lid in that picture was the result of the entire ring needing to be pulled out with tweezers, though, not just to push down the 6 teensy tines left behind after pulling the cap.

No, not a big deal at all. We have members that don't know their asshole from a hole in the ground here. What's a few injected cotton fibers or whatever synthetic material they use for those pads gonna hurt, right? Cry babies. It's just an abscess. They should stop being pussies and just accept what their source gives them.
Exactly why I shared what I do to prevent this.
I offered help so people do not have the snags.
I care and do not want people having fibers stuck on their vials.
Just like I explained to you before, I even show my in-person clients what I do to prevent possible snags (unfortunately, some I know in-person ignore my advice and -- some do not even wipe the vials and think I am being "picky").
I think we are on the same page but maybe you just missed the point of my suggestion. I was offering people a way to solve a potential issue they posted about so they would avoid the risks you listed.

There is no agree or disagree... I did not even disagree with him.
I am not at odds with him -- my statements are just cold hard facts, not a debate.

I simply offered a solution for guys that do not like the alcohol wipe to snag.
The other topics are in the hand of free-market economics -- clearly Pharmacom is a successful business or it would not be around all these years.

Of course suggestions are always welcome and it is good for every business to continue to improve.

This brings me to another important point: if you guys ever do makes suggestions, please remember that English is not the management's primary language; please refrain from sarcasm or your suggestions may be misinterpreted.

For example, I know many have complained about some of Pharmacom Supports' replies and marketing etc.
But when I point this out to management, they may not understand because many of you were sarcastic and said "post another athlete" or post the typical reply, or "Don't sorry, Support will say XYZ..." etc.

If you word it sarcastically, someone who is not a native English speaker will translate it and take it literally -- this means it may be taken that you want more of those posts or appreciate those replies.

I get it, you guys like to joke and make each other laugh and sarcasm is funny.
Do whatever you like and have fun.
But if you want me to be able to make legit recommendations, I need you to make clear, serious, easy to understand, suggestions so I may reference them when I write to management.

and, please know, I do relay the suggestions -- but I do not have authority to set policy.

I am not joking brother I am being serious.

I use to like Pcom alot, I liked the quality put into the product (Minus the EO on non high dosed products which I told Frank for years) but with all the issues, expired products and defects, not to mention a serious issue (wrong products with different labels Letro for Arimidex) and still not addressed after what? A year?

I choose to stay away....

Last edited:
I think people just think it's funny that you rep pcom and then post that picture of your mutilated vial top.

I don't even mind the 30 seconds of work it is to push the tines down on pcom tops, but I use much, much less force than you do so my lids look pristine. I'm assuming your lid in that picture was the result of the entire ring needing to be pulled out with tweezers, though, not just to push down the 6 teensy tines left behind after pulling the cap.
It is just what I prefer, I do it on all my vials.
It is not mutilated, I just go around in a circle and try to push it so in sinks down and is flush -- no snag. I do not this before ever even trying to wipe anything. I do it every time, with every brand and product, even if I do not visibly see a need because I do not like any snag.

i'm willing to bet most buyers won't care, and many will think i'm nitpicking. As RT said, it happens with his non AAS vials and i will say i've never heard of someone with an abscess from GH or Hcg.

Though as i mentioned once before somewhere here, i had a snag once and found a fiber attached to the needle, since then i take it more seriously.

Some may say my standards for an unregulated market are too high. They may be right. It limits my options, but the higher my standards go, the less i have to deal with issues that shouldn't be issues to begin with. So i still see it as a win.

I am not joking brother I am being serious.
Sorry if it came across I was only talking to you. If I start a reply with a quote, then speak to the general audience, it often is taken wrongly -- it was not meant to be specific to you. This is why I tried to transition to the general audience by saying "this brings me to another important point" (to contrast it is a knew topic) and then list general examples.

I do not think you were joking. my apology if it seemed directly to you.

I gave examples of some of the things that make my suggestions difficult to communicate.