MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Play it safe. Go with the former. Not just because of the Letrodex saga, but because Asin isn't as harsh as Adex.
Yeah, the Letrodex saga is the reason why I asked about their Exemestane.

Anyways, hope it is legit because I'm thinking about taking that instead of the pharma grade Anastrozole that I have lying around.

for the test U also?
I have not been told of any changes to the carrier for this new product.
Therefore, I would assume it is the same general carrier used on all Pharmacom oils.
However, I have not been given confirmation for the source.

I strongly expect it would use the same carrier (it would not be very cost effective to have a completely different carrier for just this one product).

@Pharmacom Support or @Pharmacom Labs can either of you please confirm that the new TEST-U product uses the same carrier oil as all the other products.

I have not been told of any changes to the carrier for this new product.
Therefore, I would assume it is the same general carrier used on all Pharmacom oils.
However, I have not been given confirmation for the source.

I strongly expect it would use the same carrier (it would not be very cost effective to have a completely different carrier for just this one product).

@Pharmacom Support or @Pharmacom Labs can either of you please confirm that the new TEST-U product uses the same carrier oil as all the other products.
thanks. and do you have any lab tests of the test U? i exclusively cruise on this and pharmacom has always been good to me so i figured i'd stock up.

Has anyone ever taken their Exemestane (Exos)? Is it legit or would you rather take pharma grade Anastrozole (Arimidex) if you could?
I prefer Exemestane and have used it on every cycle accept my very first cycle. My first cycle I used Adex because I did not yet know all the details about AI. In my opinion Exemestane is superior in every way.

ok guys, my online time will be limited for a few days to attend to family obligations. Remember for account and order inquiries you may use the "Contact Us" page on the source's site to communicate directly with Basicstero staff.
Talk to you all again soon.

Just got a bottle of sust that I'm using for my cruise for a little while. Has anyone gotten a vial like this before? The stopper looks weird and it's kind of smushed in the mView attachment 154961iddle. The oil looked clean so I went ahead and pinned half an ML. I'm just worried about rubber breaking off in there at some point. Just looks sketchy.
Damn, you got the puckered asshole version. Usually the vials that are like that leak oil all around the top. This has been a pretty big ongoing issue with Pharmacom. Supposedly all the stoppers were changed at some point, BUT the thing is...they don't know what batches have the new stoppers. I've received same batch numbers with two different stoppers...puckered asshole leaking stoppers and the new kind. So who really knows.

Can a rep speak on this, how in the world is someone getting gear expired from 5 years ago? Surely it's not that difficult to double check something like that before sending out an order.

switch it to a new empty vial

He paid a premium for what he got and your answer is to incure more expenses and wait time to be able to use what should have been immediately usable?

How about they refund his order cost and allow him to buy from a source that isn't having new issues arise daily?

Im really asking why i keep ordering from this source..I dont see any improvements everything is just getting more ridiculous.Their official staff (aside from RT which i respect) just keeps ignoring all problems or even worse calls ppl liars.And now they cancelled production of Primo200 which was probably the only well dosed/non faked primo200 on the market.And im not even talking about their shitty stealth,long ass shipping times,leaky expired vials etc.Is it loyalty because their gear was always good in the past or did we all develope a severe case of Stockholm syndrome?

He paid a premium for what he got and your answer is to incure more expenses and wait time to be able to use what should have been immediately usable?

How about they refund his order cost and allow him to buy from a source that isn't having new issues arise daily?
lol take it easy.. i only suggested a solution to a problem he currently has. im not the source buddy

...because of a tiny hiccup in the primping process of their vials??? they're a top source

Have you been paying attention? There has never been this many unhappy members.

Puckered asshole vials. Leaking vials. A possible mix up with Adex and Letro. Expired gear. Shitty t/a from domestic. Not a recent test report to be found except some Russian gibberish. The useless support bot acting like he can help. Yep, just a tiny hiccup.

Edit: Forgot about the thread with the underfilled vials too. More tiny hiccups? Sounds more like acid reflux.