MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Thanks, I appreciate it, but don't sweat it if it's a PITA. I'd like to get my HDL up some but my total cholesterol is usually in the 140 - 160 range and my agatston score was something like 6 or 7 a few years back. I'll probably just grab some aromasin to keep around in case the adex does make me feel shitty. $2.50 - $3 per tab makes me sad though.

No problem. Only took a second with the right keywords.

Code:
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/88/12/5951/2661508

Anyone get accutane from this source? Looking for pharma accutane US domestic, but options seem limited, as most vendors are only offering pills they pressed themselves, which tend to have inconsistent purity.

No problem. Only took a second with the right keywords.

Code:
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/88/12/5951/2661508

That's damn good information. But this:

The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 ± 14% was observed at 12 h.

Makes me wonder whether whether the often suggested eod or 3x weekly dosing schedule is really a good idea vs a quarter tab (or whatever) every day.

IIRC adex half life is like 48 or 60 hours, so eod is probably fine.

That's damn good information. But this:

Makes me wonder whether whether the often suggested eod or 3x weekly dosing schedule is really a good idea vs a quarter tab (or whatever) every day.

IIRC adex half life is like 48 or 60 hours, so eod is probably fine.

That may be something to experiment with. i'm thinking, more so hypothesizing (without getting knee deep in the literature to confirm my thoughts) that the aromatase enzyme requires time to build back up to a level that causes side effects after having been inhibited, making EOD dosing sufficient for most users.

That may be something to experiment with. i'm thinking, more so hypothesizing (without getting knee deep in the literature to confirm my thoughts) that the aromatase enzyme requires time to build back up to a level that causes side effects after having been inhibited, making EOD dosing sufficient for most users.

Yeah, I was wondering about that, too, but max suppression at 12 hours suggests that it starts to rise again after that. How long after that and how quickly didn't seem to be addressed in that paper, but I admit that I scanned it for sections that I was interested in and I'm not even a Dr on TV.

I guess a better question is really whether EOD works for most people. If the answer is yes, then numbers probably matter less. When people criticize feelz and bonerz reports I understand the rationale, but at the same time IDGAF what numbers on a piece of paper say if I still feel like shit (and vice versa).

Like you say I guess I'll have to experiment. I've never really had to deal with high E2 in the past - never had gyno and if I felt grouchy when I was cycling I usually attributed it to androgens. This is pretty much uncharted territory for me.

lo siento, ¿alguien sufre de una pepita con enantato de testosterona 300? No sé qué pasa, pero con el último vial usando solo 150 mg tengo dolor e inflamación en la zona.

Finding out real quick these guys aren't with the extra cost.Alot more suppliers here with better customer services .Defiantly went down hill.Inquired 3teice over past week about a pending order no response. Thank God it was a small testing the wates r order.

lo siento, ¿alguien sufre de una pepita con enantato de testosterona 300? No sé qué pasa, pero con el último vial usando solo 150 mg tengo dolor e inflamación en la zona.

Si, lo mismo. Por mi cada vez con enantato. Tengo menos dolor con test c.

Hay muchos factores que pueden estar involucrados.
Asegúrate de limpiar siempre todo. Limpie y esterilice el área cada vez. limpie la parte superior de los viales con alcohol y deje secar. Limpie el área objetivo con alcohol y deje secar. Utilice siempre una aguja nueva y limpia. Además, la técnica puede tener un efecto. Y no use una aguja demasiado grande; use una aguja que sea la correcta, como 25 g 1 pulgada.

Revise su temperatura para ver si hay signos de infección.
Ojalá no sea nada grave.

Para las molestias típicas, caliente el área y masajee.
SI es una locura, es posible que desee drenarla; Para hacer esto, usaría una aguja como una jeringa vacía nueva de 23 g y 1 pulgada; empuje la aguja en el área que se va a aliviar y tire del émbolo (como extraer AAS) para eliminar la sangre y el líquido.

Por lo general, este no es el caso y no es necesario. sin embargo, lo he hecho yo mismo en el pasado cuando tenía un bulto que el calor y el masaje no podían remediar.

Si es grave con mucho dolor y sudoración, y / o tiene fiebre, considere consultar a un médico solo para estar seguro.

Espero que esto ayude.

anyone else not able to log into their account?
my account is working.
Please consider contacting the source's customer service using the "contact us" page on the Basicstero site to communicate directly with someone who has access to accounts.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact