MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

i like pharmacom and i probably trust you guys most out of all the other labs around here but how the hell are you guys shoving 600mg worth of gear in 1ml?
It is not 600mg of one compound.
Each compound has its own solubility and as you can see from the formulation, no one compound has an extremely high concentration.
This allows for the greater overall summed concentration.

Please note, such products may have more significant PIP that the typical concentration products.

some people have recently replied stating their W2 order came directly from Asia.
In my own personal experience, my W2 order have come from a middle-point point within the EU.
Nonetheless, in case this is very important to you, I felt it important to mention the recent reports others have shared.
Please consider scrolling through the last few weeks of the thread and come to your own conclusion so that you may enjoy making the most fully-informed choice.
Yes, very important there is some new EU law that every shipmant that comes outside of EU must go to directly to customs... some countries (depends how big they are I think) already started following those law requirements.

Yes, very important there is some new EU law that every shipmant that comes outside of EU must go to directly to customs... some countries (depends how big they are I think) already started following those law requirements.
W1 stock is already physically located within the EU.
But I assume you may have already checked there and I understand some items are not available in stock.

just placed an order from W2. @RThoads @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support i don't want any funny business! i want a smooth and sexy arrival.

i've been asking for HPLC tests for the test U but you guys don't have any so i'll do it myself once i get it. i've been using spectrum test U but that garbage crashes every 3-4 days. if your test U checks out i'm buying a 2 year supply.

just placed an order from W2. @RThoads @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support i don't want any funny business! i want a smooth and sexy arrival.

i've been asking for HPLC tests for the test U but you guys don't have any so i'll do it myself once i get it. i've been using spectrum test U but that garbage crashes every 3-4 days. if your test U checks out i'm buying a 2 year supply.
Hello guys!
Pharmatest U 250 has been very well tested on the Russian market. For example, one of the results:
the first image is a test for total testosterone before the cycle.
before.jpeg

As you can see it is in average values - 13.41 nM/l.
Laboratory limit values 8,33 to 32.97 (the tester is 42 years old).
At the time of testing, the body is clean. After passing the analysis, they were immediately supplied with 4 ml (1000 mg) of the oil, the next test for testosterone was submitted 7 days later.

after week.jpeg

and the final one a month after the first injection of 1000 mg.

after month.jpeg

Another und tester from main group (the same dosage and terms):

Before inject:

01.png

After 1 week:

02.png

After 1 month:

3.jpeg

In your case, only warehouse 1 is suitable for you. We really hope, that W1 will be restock in November, just like W3. Of course, you can order a product from warehouse 2 by choosing stealth shipping - but we cannot guarantee 100% reliability of order delivery. In any case, upon confiscation of the paid order, we will send it again free of charge for you.

Hello guys!
Pharmatest U 250 has been very well tested on the Russian market. For example, one of the results:
the first image is a test for total testosterone before the cycle.
View attachment 155783

As you can see it is in average values - 13.41 nM/l.
Laboratory limit values 8,33 to 32.97 (the tester is 42 years old).
At the time of testing, the body is clean. After passing the analysis, they were immediately supplied with 4 ml (1000 mg) of the oil, the next test for testosterone was submitted 7 days later.

View attachment 155784

and the final one a month after the first injection of 1000 mg.

View attachment 155785
i'm pretty confident in the product being as advertised because pharmacom never really let me down. the bloods look good.. however, i don't know what to make of them because i'm not familiar see bloods from people injecting of test U 1000mg so i can't really comprehend these tests. my injection schedule is 225mg every 10 days. the suggestion that test U should be pinned every 8-12 weeks is absolute madness.

as i said, an HPLC test by jano would be a lot more useful especially with this product. everyone's body metabolizes everything differently so knowing the exact potency of the product is more valuable than bloods, generally speaking.

i'm pretty confident in the product being as advertised because pharmacom never really let me down. the bloods look good.. however, i don't know what to make of them because i'm not familiar see bloods from people injecting of test U 1000mg so i can't really comprehend these tests. my injection schedule is 225mg every 10 days. the suggestion that test U should be pinned every 8-12 weeks is absolute madness.

as i said, an HPLC test by jano would be a lot more useful especially with this product. everyone's body metabolizes everything differently so knowing the exact potency of the product is more valuable than bloods, generally speaking.
I agree with you that HPLC will be a more reliable indicator for any drug than personal feelings, for example. As far as I know, there are no HLPC results for our Test U yet. It's a new product in our testosterone line.

I have replied to all current PMs -- everyone that wrote to me over the past few days should now have a reply from me.

With that said, it is time for me to go spend weekend time with my family.

I hope you all enjoy a good weekend as well :)

i like pharmacom and i probably trust you guys most out of all the other labs around here but how the hell are you guys shoving 600mg worth of gear in 1ml?

not a fan of high concentrations / blends in general but i'm just curious as to how painful this injection is
Hi, when using highly concentrated preparations, we always recommend diluting them with other oil-based preparations.