MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Hi,
I did a order at 18. Oct. Order is send at 19.
But they dont give me the Track ID.
I ask 2 Times at Contactformular.
Whats wrong with this Source?

Hi,
Sometimes you wont receive an email,check your dashboard at the shopsite and see if its uploaded there.I have had this a couple times

So today unexpectedly I received a post out of all places from China not ordering anything in a while and to begin with I never order anything from China so was confused what is it to find out that Pharmacom sent me out replacement for my order that contained out of date batch which I completely forgot about at this stage since I stacked up elsewhere and that was nearly 4 months ago but I appreciate that and will give the replacement products a go next time around and see how things go

That said I wouldn't want to be in a place where I am stuck for anything as 4 months TAT ain't it for me where I am used to my orders arriving within 1 week of placing my orders with other sources

Any idea why it's only available at W2? My curiosity is piqued, but not enough to order it from there.
With W2 ships to order from the production facility.
With W1 and W3 stock is physically located at the specific warehouse location; therefore, W1 and W3 can only ship what is available there in the specific warehouse.
This is a brand-new product and not yet available at all warehouses.

Hi,
Typically tracking is not given out until the pack as cleared outgoing (origin) country's customs.
On the source's site under the FAQ it states this is not less than one week and will be uploaded when they can do so (as it explains in the FAQ linked i n the "code" box below, there should not really be a need to ask customer service because they will upload it to your dashboard when they they are ready).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/faq
From my own personal experience, this is usually this is a few weeks (approx 3 week is average in my experience) from he time the order ships.

To be clear, I am talking about orders from warehouse W2; USA domestic W3 is a much faster T/A time with pack usually arriving in one week to the the final destination and before tracking is even uploaded.

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support

Guys I submitted an order Tuesday morning for W3 and the status says "waiting for payment"

Payment was sent minutes after my order was placed. I have sent screenshots in private message, can someone please get back to me and help me get in touch with someone who can verify my payment was sent????? I pay premium prices at W3 so I don't have to worry about being ignored and payment delays.

Payment was made via bitcoin to W3

I have also tried "contact us" on the site and I have received nothing back. I have also checked my spam folder.

Thank you

My last order from W3 never arrived (probably lost or something, Idk). After Pharmacom finally agreed this was the case (evidence via USPS tracking), they re-shipped. Pack landed today just shy of 4 months after the initial order.

I am working though many PMs rights now. if i do not get to yours today, I will get to it tomorrow.

PM box is full of a lot of good questions about AI, hormones, bloodwork results etc. and I want to help; You know me, I like to give details and find links etc to add, so please be patient while I reply to everyone with the respect to give full details to questions.

Please keep in mind I do not have any direct access to accounts or personal/private info.

For account, order, and payment specific inquiries, please consider contacting the source's customer service using the "contact us" page on the Basicstero site to communicate directly with someone who has access to accounts etc.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

I am working though many PMs rights now. if i do not get to yours today, I will get to it tomorrow.

PM box is full of a lot of good questions about AI, hormones, bloodwork results etc. and I want to help; You know me, I like to give details and find links etc to add, so please be patient while I reply to everyone with the respect to give full details to questions.

Please keep in mind I do not have any direct access to accounts or personal/private info.

For account, order, and payment specific inquiries, please consider contacting the source's customer service using the "contact us" page on the Basicstero site to communicate directly with someone who has access to accounts etc.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
They finally got back to me and told me payment was confirmed. It's now in order processing status.

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support

Guys I submitted an order Tuesday morning for W3 and the status says "waiting for payment"

Payment was sent minutes after my order was placed. I have sent screenshots in private message, can someone please get back to me and help me get in touch with someone who can verify my payment was sent????? I pay premium prices at W3 so I don't have to worry about being ignored and payment delays.

Payment was made via bitcoin to W3

I have also tried "contact us" on the site and I have received nothing back. I have also checked my spam folder.

Thank you
You have to fill out a payment confirmation , look at "payments"

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg
i like pharmacom and i probably trust you guys most out of all the other labs around here but how the hell are you guys shoving 600mg worth of gear in 1ml?

not a fan of high concentrations / blends in general but i'm just curious as to how painful this injection is

Last edited:
I am from EU...so if I order from W2 is the package 100% shipped from inside EU countries?
some people have recently replied stating their W2 order came directly from Asia.
In my own personal experience, my W2 order have come from a middle-point point within the EU.
Nonetheless, in case this is very important to you, I felt it important to mention the recent reports others have shared.
Please consider scrolling through the last few weeks of the thread and come to your own conclusion so that you may enjoy making the most fully-informed choice.

Sponsors

Latest posts