MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Dying to let everyone know you use leaky vial, crumbly stopper gear? Lol.
Do you accidentally wake up thinking about us and fall asleep??) It's time to come up with something more interesting , for sure)) The same thing is not interesting and annoying, believe me.

Do you accidentally wake up thinking about us and fall asleep??) It's time to come up with something more interesting , for sure)) The same thing is not interesting and annoying, believe me.
What was the reason for the cancellation of Primo200?What happened to frank?And you still haven't adresses the problems here and in other threads,are you ignoring them as usual?

RIP Primo 200, one of my fav Pharmacom items... :(
What was the reason for the cancellation of Primo200?What happened to frank?And you still haven't adresses the problems here and in other threads,are you ignoring them as usual?
I understand guys are disappointed about Primo200 being canceled.
I'm also sorry to see this.
But I simply do not have any additional details at this time.
If I ever have more information about this, or hear any future plans about it etc. I will advise.

Have to ask again this same question: if I order from UK, I should order from W1 or W2?

Anything changed?
Some here have mentioned that there may be a new EU rule regarding imports going to customs.
But I only know what I read here and on others boards if/when someone in the EU posts.
It is not clear to me and I do not know if it also effects the UK.

W2 originates from Asia and must ship to Europe as it is ordered.

W1 has stock already physically located within the EU.

How important this is to UK customers, I do not know, but this is the info I have.

So if I’m ordering from us, can I pick w1? Cause that’s what it says but it’s not giving me the option when checking out

Got my order of test e 300 today. Guess whatever issue that was wrong with the the stoppers on the vial is fixed. This one looks good. Never got the re ship on my sus 250 but I'm not stressing over one vial. Still good gear and I like that it's at my door within two to three days.

So if I’m ordering from us, can I pick w1? Cause that’s what it says but it’s not giving me the option when checking out
To the best of my understanding, W1 is NOT able to ship to the USA since some CV19 restriction.

W2 can ship to the USA.
and of course W3 is physically located within the USA.

To the best of my understanding, W1 is NOT able to ship to the USA since some CV19 restriction.

W2 can ship to the USA.
and of course W3 is physically located within the USA.
What do I do when I want to roll a blunt, but cannot roll said blunt at this time?

one week still no tracking despite saying "order shipped". what's up guys?
IF it is an order from W3, you may likely get the pack before you get tracking; in my experience with W3 the pack arrives in about one business week.

W2 tracking will never be given out in one week or less (it even states this on the source's site).
At minimum, they wait until the pack passes origin customs before giving out tracking.
Usually, in my own experience tracking took a couple weeks to appear on my Basicstero account dashboard.

W1 i do not have much personal experience with to say for sure; But I would expect it would be a little quicker than with W2 (just my guess).
I am confident it would not take any longer than W2.

When tracking is uploaded, you should get an automated email too.
But even if you do not get the email, you may check the status on the account dashboard and if tracking has been uploaded it will also be viewable there in the order details.