MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Got my order of test e 300 today. Guess whatever issue that was wrong with the the stoppers on the vial is fixed. This one looks good. Never got the re ship on my sus 250 but I'm not stressing over one vial. Still good gear and I like that it's at my door within two to three days.
Hi, thanks for the feedback, if you have any questions, please contact us, we will always help.

Got my order of test e 300 today. Guess whatever issue that was wrong with the the stoppers on the vial is fixed. This one looks good.
Good to hear that you have your Test-E300 and happy with the product.

Never got the re ship on my sus 250 but I'm not stressing over one vial. Still good gear and I like that it's at my door within two to three days.
It may still be in the postal system; i recently had a reship from an order this summer that took a few months to finally arrive.

This source is good about always sending out anything they owe someone.
If you are owed a Sus-250, a Sus-250 should be sent to you.
I understand that there is a chance the reship gets sized too (maybe that is what happened) but at least the source would have done its part and sent what was owed.
Please consider using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site to contact the source's customer service directly and ask about the status of your reship -- someone there may have tracking and be able to to determine the status.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

The correct for Basicstero's website/store is:

basicstero.ws

Please make sure you are using the correct address to the real Basicstero store to get genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

ZMCCBSl.gif

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
I have recently been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails to people pretending to by Pharmacom and offer "bulk pricing."
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

You don't accept Western Union as payment anymore? I tried going the bitcoin route, and to set up on coin base , I am uncomfortable with.

You don't accept Western Union as payment anymore? I tried going the bitcoin route, and to set up on coin base , I am uncomfortable with.

It seems daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it you'll be glad you did.

Download a wallet and transfer a couple bucks back and forth to get a feel for how it works.

It seems daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it you'll be glad you did.

Download a wallet and transfer a couple bucks back and forth to get a feel for how it works.
They require your bank log-in info. No way I'm giving that info out. I don't mind getting a prepaid card but they won't accept that. I guess I could set up a new bank account and only put in the funds I need.

They require your bank log-in info. No way I'm giving that info out. I don't mind getting a prepaid card but they won't accept that. I guess I could set up a new bank account and only put in the funds I need.

Oh, i know what you mean. That sketched me out too. i went with Cash App after seeing that with Abra. CA just has you link a debit card to buy BTC, none of that login shit.

I use Coinbase -- it is not at all associated with AAS sources etc.
It is a legit legal financial/investing service (regulated and gains are reported to the IRS etc.).

You may buy BTC and some other crypto there without any worry of scams or violating your private info such as bank accounts; it is the same as opening a stock broker account and transferring money from your bank to the brokerage account.

Once you get used to it it is very easy to use.
You can pre-transfer USD funds ahead of time via bank. Have a USD balance on hand. Then, when needed buy BTC you can just click and buy as needed.
Buy the BTC on coinbase and transfer what is needed for payment to an anonymous wallet (no name or private info affiliated with it) you own (guy here can give some advice and suggestion on the best wallets to use); then, make the payment to the source from your anonymous wallet.

I actually prefer using coinbase-pro now so I can place a limit order as a market maker (limit buy price lower than current traded price) and there are much lower fees. If price movement is not in your favor you may have to delete and re-enter the order a few times for it to fill but usually there is price fluctuations and a limit one cent under the current trading price will fill.

Is there an ETA on when anavar will be restocked in W3 US Domestic?
I was previously told the source does not make promises of specific restock dates because there are so many factors beyond their control (such as issue with the postal services, different nation's CV19 restrictions and the usual import seizure risks etc.).

There used to be a "notify" option to get an email when something is back in stock, but I am not finding it on the new site yet.

But I am sure they are always looking to restock as soon as they can because without stock they cannot generate income to pay for the warehouse and staff.
Hopefully the "notify" option will return soon.

coinbase definitely does not require your bank log in info

Got my fourth order from basicstero last week. Ordered from W2 and it took 3-4 weeks as expected. I'm based in ireland.

7 x test c 250
4 x boldenone 300

All bottles manufactured 03/2021 so very happy with this. Haven't popped any of the caps yet as I still have test c to use up from my last order but all looks good.

I'll update if there turns out to be any puckered assholes behind the caps.

Got my fourth order from basicstero last week. Ordered from W2 and it took 3-4 weeks as expected. I'm based in ireland.

7 x test c 250
4 x boldenone 300

All bottles manufactured 03/2021 so very happy with this. Haven't popped any of the caps yet as I still have test c to use up from my last order but all looks good.

I'll update if there turns out to be any puckered assholes behind the caps.
nice :) good to hear.

How's the stealth shipping to scandinavian countries? You know customs are tough up here
I am sorry but I do not know about the current success with Scandinavian countries. I have not read anyone post about this and simply have no experience. But i rather be honest and say I do not know than make some guess.

I am sorry but I do not know about the current success with Scandinavian countries. I have not read anyone post about this and simply have no experience. But i rather be honest and say I do not know than make some guess.
Fair play. I was mostly wondering about how much work basicstereo puts into their stealth packaging