MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Attention all -- Big Promo running for 3 days and until the end of the weekend!

The source just posted (I repeat in case some did not see it) and quoted below:
Hi there,

We launched BLACKFRIDAY PROMO. It will be running tomorrow for 3 days and until the end of the weekend!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $100
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

These conditions work for orders FROM ALL OUR WAREHOUSES!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizes only paid items are reshipped. Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

Finally got my bitcoin figured out and was able to jump on this sale. Hope Pharmacom is as good as some were hyping it up to be because I got burned by another source and am really needing to start this fucking bulk cycle already. Looking forward to it.

Finally got my bitcoin figured out and was able to jump on this sale. Hope Pharmacom is as good as some were hyping it up to be because I got burned by another source and am really needing to start this fucking bulk cycle already. Looking forward to it.
Hi, we really hope that you will be satisfied with the quality of our products.

this happened to some of my vials.

looks like about half os the oil of the ampoule (0.5ml) got stuck in the top of the ampoule.

after i opened the oil still could not get out of there easily.

is everything still safe to use ? is this common ? how can i avoid it ?

ps. it is test e

thx

Attachments

• IMG_20211114_084442.jpg
    IMG_20211114_084442.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20211114_084452.jpg
    IMG_20211114_084452.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20211114_084500.jpg
    IMG_20211114_084500.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20211114_084512.jpg
    IMG_20211114_084512.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Got my fourth order from basicstero last week. Ordered from W2 and it took 3-4 weeks as expected. I'm based in ireland.

7 x test c 250
4 x boldenone 300

All bottles manufactured 03/2021 so very happy with this. Haven't popped any of the caps yet as I still have test c to use up from my last order but all looks good.

I'll update if there turns out to be any puckered assholes behind the caps.
Pack was moving quickly from W2 only for the day it would have been to delivered to be sent back. Been in contact w/ support. Apparently w2 had some issues w putting out wrong info on packs. Waiting on re-ship and given small credit. 1st problem in almost 10 orders.
Hi, thanks for the feedback, if you have any questions, please contact us, we will always help.

Last edited:
this happened to some of my vials.

looks like about half os the oil of the ampoule (0.5ml) got stuck in the top of the ampoule.

after i opened the oil still could not get out of there easily.

is everything still safe to use ? is this common ? how can i avoid it ?

ps. it is test e

thx
It is common that the oil can move to the top of an amp.
You need to shake it or tap the side etc to get it to all move to the bottom before you open the amp.
What myself and a lot of other guys do is to flick the side of the amp with our finger, -- a few hard clicks against the side with it tipped outside down should move all the oil to the bottom.
You just need to get the air and oil to switch ends so all oil is on the bottom before you open it.

Got my fourth order from basicstero last week. Ordered from W2 and it took 3-4 weeks as expected. I'm based in ireland.

7 x test c 250
4 x boldenone 300

All bottles manufactured 03/2021 so very happy with this. Haven't popped any of the caps yet as I still have test c to use up from my last order but all looks good.

I'll update if there turns out to be any puckered assholes behind the caps.
My mind is blown as to how you got it seeing as an post examine packaged even from Holland. Was it sent by courier instead?

My mind is blown as to how you got it seeing as an post examine packaged even from Holland. Was it sent by courier instead?

Nope, came by an post.

Never had anything seized by an post. The only seizure I got was when ordering from a UK source and it got caught before even leaving the uk.

Nope, came by an post.

Never had anything seized by an post. The only seizure I got was when ordering from a UK source and it got caught before even leaving the uk.
I’ve had three seizures with an post deliveries, all got letters from the HRPA. Cunts.

do you ship u.s. domestic?> im in the u.s. because i havent have much luck with with international orders
Yes, Basicstero has W3 which is the completely USA domestic option.

There are three main warehouses from which to choose:
W1 stock is physically located within the EU and ships to destination in the EU.
W2 stock originates in Asia and ships world-wide (including Europe and the USA).
W3 stock is physically located in the USA and ships to destinations within the USA.

Yes, Basicstero has W3 which is the completely USA domestic option.

There are three main warehouses from which to choose:
W1 stock is physically located within the EU and ships to destination in the EU.
W2 stock originates in Asia and ships world-wide (including Europe and the USA).
W3 stock is physically located in the USA and ships to destinations within the USA.
I was out of town this weekend and couldn't get my order In. Is the promo still active ATM?

Just received my pack 8 days after placing my order from W3. The entire process and communication was as fluid as can be. The authenticity codes on the vials were proved real on Pharmacon’s website,and even told me the codes were checked 0 times! I’m impressed with the whole process!