MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Pack was moving quickly from W2 only for the day it would have been to delivered to be sent back. Been in contact w/ support. Apparently w2 had some issues w putting out wrong info on packs. Waiting on re-ship and given small credit. 1st problem in almost 10 orders.

It is definitely is asking for my user ID and password of my bank.
You shouldn't ever give out the actual logon info to manage your bank accounts.
Do NOT give anyone teh long in info or access to manager all your bank accounts.

I signed up with coinbase and never had to give anything like that.
Then, all I do is a ACH deposit (just like an eCheck) to transfer funds.
This only require the checking account number and routing number (again, just like a check).
uXLzkP4.jpg

It is definitely is asking for my user ID and password of my bank.
Absolutely incorrect sir. My bank account is literally not even linked to my coinbase account and I have been using it to send, receive, and purchase crypto for quite some time now. I think you are confused about something you are seeing.

As stated above, only your routing info is needed. And that's only if you're doing bank transfers. I use my debit card for everything on there.

Do these guys ship from within the EU?
W1 stock is physically located within the EU and ships to destination in the EU.
W2 stock originates in Asia and ships world-wide (including Europe and the USA).
W3 stock is physically located in the USA and ships to destinations within the USA.

W1 stock is physically located within the EU and ships to destination in the EU.
W2 stock originates in Asia and ships world-wide (including Europe and the USA).
W3 stock is physically located in the USA and ships to destinations within the USA.
There’s over 1,000 pages to flick through. Can you give me a price list for w1? And what is the carrier oil for your testosterones?

There’s over 1,000 pages to flick through. Can you give me a price list for w1?
All business is done on the source's website -- no lists, PM, or email orders.
please see my post quoted below for important info:
The correct for Basicstero's website/store is:

basicstero.ws

Please make sure you are using the correct address to the real Basicstero store to get genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

ZMCCBSl.gif

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
I have recently been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails to people pretending to by Pharmacom and offer "bulk pricing."
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

And what is the carrier oil for your testosterones?
Carrier oil for Pharmacom oil products is GSO with small 5 to 10% EO.
More detail listed on the sources site in the section linked below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/innovations

I did it like that. When you have a larger bank it'll pop up. And makes it easier to do. It's not out of the ordinary.

ABRA did that too. It sent me to a page with a login/password field for my bank account. Sketched me out. Looked like a phishing attempt to me at the time.

Knowing what i know now i'd probably use them if Cash App ever craps out or bans me, but at the time it set of alarm bells in my head.

ABRA did that too. It sent me to a page with a login/password field for my bank account. Sketched me out. Looked like a phishing attempt to me at the time.

Knowing what i know now i'd probably use them if Cash App ever craps out or bans me, but at the time it set of alarm bells in my head.
Same. But this was a long time ago. No problems and haven't looked back

Hi there,

We launched BLACKFRIDAY PROMO. It will be running tomorrow for 3 days and until the end of the weekend!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $100
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

These conditions work for orders FROM ALL OUR WAREHOUSES!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizes only paid items are reshipped. Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.