MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Im really asking why i keep ordering from this source..I dont see any improvements everything is just getting more ridiculous.Their official staff (aside from RT which i respect) just keeps ignoring all problems or even worse calls ppl liars.And now they cancelled production of Primo200 which was probably the only well dosed/non faked primo200 on the market.And im not even talking about their shitty stealth,long ass shipping times,leaky expired vials etc.Is it loyalty because their gear was always good in the past or did we all develope a severe case of Stockholm syndrome?

Still can’t believe this about the primo, that stuff was so good. Hate to do it in their thread but anyone got another source they can recommend with 200mg primo that’s good?

Have you been paying attention? There has never been this many unhappy members.

Puckered asshole vials. Leaking vials. A possible mix up with Adex and Letro. Expired gear. Shitty t/a from domestic. Not a recent test report to be found except some Russian gibberish. The useless support bot acting like he can help. Yep, just a tiny hiccup.

Edit: Forgot about the thread with the underfilled vials too. More tiny hiccups? Sounds more like acid reflux.
i don't spend my entire day on here but yeah i've been paying attention a bit.

i can't find a source on here who members are totally happy with. there's always some shit that someone is complaining about. the adex and letro mixup was fucked yeah, i agree.. but i mean honestly who buys UGL adex when you can get legit pharma grade adex for the same price and it's everywhere. and i'm pretty sure the guy was compensated wasn't he?

i've just accepted the fact that when dealing with buying steroids no matter how good the source is there is always a pretty decent margin for error. there ARE going to be mixups, there are going to be bad batches and i'm not saying that's ok i'm saying it comes down to how the source handles it after the fact.

Only proposing a counter point. Not sure what happened with Pcom, but they aren't the same company they were when i first joined.
100 % ,this source made a fucking u turn since covid outbreak.Maybe they kicked some staff to compensate for lack of raws?Look at pcom labs replies lately,he has a completely different attitude about him(he even posted a direct link which got him banned temporarily lol).Maybe they kicked frank and thats why this source is a shitshow now?

i don't spend my entire day on here but yeah i've been paying attention a bit.

i can't find a source on here who members are totally happy with. there's always some shit that someone is complaining about. the adex and letro mixup was fucked yeah, i agree.. but i mean honestly who buys UGL adex when you can get legit pharma grade adex for the same price and it's everywhere. and i'm pretty sure the guy was compensated wasn't he?

i've just accepted the fact that when dealing with buying steroids no matter how good the source is there is always a pretty decent margin for error. there ARE going to be mixups, there are going to be bad batches and i'm not saying that's ok i'm saying it comes down to how the source handles it after the fact.

Yeah but not at the price you are paying for this ugl..........

I be PISSED if I am paying $45 for a UGL vial internationally of test c with fucked up stoppers, bad crimps, and expired.

No way lol

Asin isn't as harsh as Adex.

In my opinion Exemestane is superior in every way.

Can you guys explain a little more about this? I've seen opinions both going ways regarding which is more likely to cause shitty sides long term. Using adex currently and haven't noticed anything terrible. So far I'm only using 1/2 mg eod, though, and only for a couple of weeks.

I was interested in asin, but it's almost twice as much as adex and was OOS places I was ordering unscheduled pharma items.

Can you guys explain a little more about this? I've seen opinions both going ways regarding which is more likely to cause shitty sides long term. Using adex currently and haven't noticed anything terrible. So far I'm only using 1/2 mg eod, though, and only for a couple of weeks.

I was interested in asin, but it's almost twice as much as adex and was OOS places I was ordering unscheduled pharma items.

i would have to find the study, but the gist of it was that men were given way more Asin than any of us would need to use and it didn't crash their estrogen. i also believe it doesn't have the same negative effects on lipids that Adex has.

i believe this is the abstract for the study i'm talking about. i'll go through my posts tomorrow after work and find the full study for you.

Code:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14671195/

Thanks, I appreciate it, but don't sweat it if it's a PITA. I'd like to get my HDL up some but my total cholesterol is usually in the 140 - 160 range and my agatston score was something like 6 or 7 a few years back. I'll probably just grab some aromasin to keep around in case the adex does make me feel shitty. $2.50 - $3 per tab makes me sad though.

Yeah but not at the price you are paying for this ugl..........

I be PISSED if I am paying $45 for a UGL vial internationally of test c with fucked up stoppers, bad crimps, and expired.

No way lol
it can be a lot worse than fucked up stoppers. expired gear is one thing but fucked up stoppers? get over it and be happy you got your order and have quality gear. how many times have you gotten a bottled coke or sprite or something and it had a fucked up cap? if it bothers you that much just get a new sterile vial and put it in there.

it can be a lot worse than fucked up stoppers. expired gear is one thing but fucked up stoppers? get over it and be happy you got your order and have quality gear. how many times have you gotten a bottled coke or sprite or something and it had a fucked up cap? if it bothers you that much just get a new sterile vial and put it in there.
Fucked up stoppers can lead to crumbling rubber into the gear and then crumbled rubber stopper in your ass cheek.

If a stopper is leaking, the gear is no longer sterile and should be filtered again.

What exactly would you consider to be a problem worth mentioning?

I would much prefer to try my luck with expired gear than a crumbled or leaky stopper.

And these cocksuckers charge a premium for the products in question. There is really no excuse for these guys to be putting out anything but top notch products for the high prices that they charge.

And if they are going to charge a premium and claim to be one of these posh ugls that have "pharmaceutical grade" products, then their stoppers, crimps and everything else to do with the product should be proper.

If these "bathtub" domestic labs can use high quality stoppers and crimps, and not have problems with leaking vials, then why does pcom get a pass in your eyes?

i would have to find the study, but the gist of it was that men were given way more Asin than any of us would need to use and it didn't crash their estrogen. i also believe it doesn't have the same negative effects on lipids that Adex has.

i believe this is the abstract for the study i'm talking about. i'll go through my posts tomorrow after work and find the full study for you.

Code:

Code:
And also look at the structure of Exem, it is itself a steroid.
It may even have a very small anabolic effect and also may lower SHBG.
But even if these positives are not significant, it does not hinder anything.
Adex actually hinders some things.

Finally, consider how Exem is a suicide inhibitor so it completely negates an armomatase enzyme to wich it binds; this means for a estrogen rebound, new aromatase enzymes must first be synthesized. Contrast this with Adex which only competes for the actize site on the aromatase -- this means as soon as Adex is not present, the existing enzymes are available to continue to convert Test to Estrogen.

Adex is like a doorman competing to block unwanted people from entering the bar, but he comes and goes and can only block some, some of the time (of course hiring more doormen -- analogy for upping the dosage -- means more blocking more often); as soon as his shift is over, the door is wide open and people still push through.
So we have a big spike very fast as soon as the blocking is removed.

Exem is link boarding and welding the doors shut -- nothing is coming through that specific door again. There are always some other doors and windows so some get through (of course boarding and welding shut more doors and windows -- analogy for upping the dosage -- means even less ways to get in). Always, they are trying to create new doors and windows, new opening, but this takes time. Once the security staff stopping actively boarding up and welding shut doors and windows, slowly the news ones become more and more available.
Eventually, more people push through.
But in this case it is not a sudden big spike; it is more gradual and controllable.

@Metro Boomin My apology that I do not have any details regarding the Primo200 at this time. All I know is what you also see, that is was recently canceled.
I have sent PM to ask that Pharmacom or Support may reply to the Primo cancellation inquiries and concerns.
Hopefully, we may get some more info soon.

Does no one adress the concerns on here?
I have about 30 mins free this morning before I have to head out.
As you may already be aware, I am limited in terms of that which I may control (I do not have any authority or access to customer accounts, payment, or orders -- I must write to the source manager if/when things such as those need to be addressed -- for good reasons such as customer privacy and overall security).
But I can try my best in terms of offering information, insight, and advice on various topics.

Is there any specific concern you would like me to address before I leave for the day? Hopefully I may offer some help.

Reminder, the most efficient and secure way to commentate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

Last edited:
I have about 30 mins free this morning before I have to head out.
As you may already be aware, I am limited in terms of that which I may control (I do not have any authority or access to customer accounts, payment, or orders -- I must write to the source manager if/when things such as those need to be addressed -- for good reasons such as customer privacy and overall security).
But I can try my best in terms of offering information, insight, and advice on various topics.

Is there any specific concern you would like me to address before I leave for the day? Hopefully I may offer some help.

Reminder, the most efficient and secure way to commentate directly with the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
Can you address the recent poster getting gear that expired in 2016?