MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone used the pharmacom mix 6? Got a few bottles from an order a few years ago, forgot I had them. Gonna run them soon but can’t find many reviews on this particular blend

Cheers
I have. Ive used mix 6 and mix 4 multiple times. Both of them came back good from Jano as well.
@SkankHunt what was the PIP like on these? you may have posted it before but I don't remember. I think they are both high (well over 300 mg/mL) concentration mixes with some EO.

@AGDP just know what you're getting into brother -- if you don't yet have experience with the high concentration products, just know that for some people they give very significant PIP.

When I ran the Test-E500, I couldn't tolerate the PIP on its own -- so, I had to mix it with a stack of some normal concentration oils in the same barrel (1cc TEST500 + 1cc EQ300 + 1/2 cc DECA300).

Even then there was noticeable discomfort, but not enough to have to throw in the towel or tap-out. I don't know if I would ever run it again. I was able to run stack for an entire cycle this way; but, I can't recommend the high concentration products unless someone has a reason (such as I was wanting a gram of test in that stack while only doing two pins a week). .

@SkankHunt what was the PIP like on these? you may have posted it before but I don't remember. I think they are both high (well over 300 mg/mL) concentration mixes with some EO.

@AGDP just know what you're getting into brother -- if you don't yet have experience with the high concentration products, just know that for some people they give very significant PIP.

When I ran the Test-E500, I couldn't tolerate the PIP on its own -- so, I had to mix it with a stack of some normal concentration oils in the same barrel (1cc TEST500 + 1cc EQ300 + 1/2 cc DECA300).

Even then there was noticeable discomfort, but not enough to have to throw in the towel or tap-out. I don't know if I would ever run it again. I was able to run stack for an entire cycle this way; but, I can't recommend the high concentration products unless someone has a reason (such as I was wanting a gram of test in that stack while only doing two pins a week). .
Wasn’t bad at all for me. The mix 4 is 600mg and the mix 6 is 500mg. I still have a few of the mix 4.

Wasn’t bad at all for me. The mix 4 is 600mg and the mix 6 is 500mg. I still have a few of the mix 4.
ok cool, thanks for the feedback. maybe because it is a mix, the high concentration is not as significant for PIP.
Or, maybe high concentration is just not for me.

Just pinned 0.5ml mix 6 with 0.5ml mast e. Went in nice and smooth. If all goes well will do 1ml of the mix next pin with 0.5 mast

In the interest of not spending hours searching thru 1500+ pages can someone tell me what's up with the domestic site (usbasicstero)? Are they not doing domestic anymore?

In the interest of not spending hours searching thru 1500+ pages can someone tell me what's up with the domestic site (usbasicstero)? Are they not doing domestic anymore?
Just use basicstero.ws you can do domestic through that site. They don't mess with the different domains now. I'm a longtime customer and the site (cart system) is jacked up as of late. It's not deducting your longtime account promos associated with your account or even basic promos you trigger by order size. It shows the promo in tally that you qualify for but the final cart price doesn't reflect it. On top of that, previously customary notification emails are not going out for order confirmations, ship notification, etc. No responses to email or even support inquiry created through the website interface. Others I know ordered, got no email confirmation or anything, so they just paid and it showed up. But they had no discounts anyway. The site is not really operating as it did before. Typical garbage customer service and lackluster management. They're having issues lately it seems. BASICSTERO operation has been on the decline imo and I've been around a long time. I'm a loyal customer to pharmacom quality but basicstero and pharmacom manufacturer have been trying my patience this last year or so with stopper quality safety issues (well documented), overall quality issues (EO level creeping up), no more primo 200 and now fucked up website. The customer service attitude & tone from basicstero was always poor. But it could be overlooked because the product was good. Not so sure anymore. I have an order pending but the totals aren't correct because the site is b0rked. Well done chaps.

Per the usual, I expect no resolution unless I whine about it here and bitch to the pharmacom mods in this thread. Public exposure seems to be the only motivator for basicstero. I'm literally putting up with the bs and still shoving money at them and they can't get basic website operation right or any basic communication. I reached out to RThoads and phl official in pm before making this public post. I got no response.

Dragon Pharma Store and Steroidify looking better by the day. All good things come to an end I guess. If you want to be considered a top tier UGL, have your authorized distributors act like one. This isn't a hit piece, you all know I've been a pharmacom cheerleader for years but they're slacking lately.

Facts.

Last edited:
Just use basicstero.ws you can do domestic through that site. They don't mess with the different domains now. I'm a longtime customer and the site (cart system) is jacked up as of late. It's not deducting your longtime account promos associated with your account or even basic promos you trigger by order size. It shows the promo in tally that you qualify for but the final cart price doesn't reflect it. On top of that, previously customary notification emails are not going out for order confirmations, ship notification, etc. No responses to email or even support inquiry created through the website interface. Others I know ordered, got no email confirmation or anything, so they just paid and it showed up. But they had no discounts anyway. The site is not really operating as it did before. Typical garbage customer service and lackluster management. They're having issues lately it seems. BASICSTERO operation has been on the decline imo and I've been around a long time. I'm a loyal customer to pharmacom quality but basicstero and pharmacom manufacturer have been trying my patience this last year or so with stopper quality safety issues (well documented), overall quality issues (EO level creeping up), no more primo 200 and now fucked up website. The customer service attitude & tone from basicstero was always poor. But it could be overlooked because the product was good. Not so sure anymore. I have an order pending but the totals aren't correct because the site is b0rked. Well done chaps.

Per the usual, I expect no resolution unless I whine about it here and bitch to the pharmacom mods in this thread. Public exposure seems to be the only motivator for basicstero. I'm literally putting up with the bs and still shoving money at them and they can't get basic website operation right or any basic communication. I reached out to RThoads and phl official in pm before making this public post. I got no response.

Dragon Pharma Store and Steroidify looking better by the day. All good things come to an end I guess. If you want to be considered a top tier UGL, have your authorized distributors act like one. This isn't a hit piece, you all know I've been a pharmacom cheerleader for years but they're slacking lately.

Facts.
Thanks dude, trying steroidify for some domestic primo.

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength,
for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.
Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

Does EU warehouse deliver to UK? (Even though its like never stocked)
Which warehouse for an ordee from the UK?
Hi, we have 3 warehouses on your choice, unfortunately W1 is temporarily unavailable, we will write as soon as it starts working.

W1 - EU-based warehouse. Worldwide shipping to any country worldwide, incl. USA, Canada, Australia, etc. For EU citizens it is EU-domestic warehouse. Close to zero seizure risk. Free reshipping in case of seizures,losses, damaged items, etc. Shipping takes 6-12 days depending on destination country.

W2 - International warehouse with transit middle point in Europe. Orders are packed outside of Europe, shipped to a middle point in Europe first and rerouted to final destination afterwards. European tracking number. Shipping takes up to 15-21 days in average depending on destination country.Free reshipping in case of seizures,losses, damaged items, etc.

W3 - US domestic warehouse. Shipping from within the USA for any customers from the USA. Zero risks, no customs, fastest processing. Free reshipping in case of losses, damaged items, etc.

Anyone used the pharmacom mix 6? Got a few bottles from an order a few years ago, forgot I had them. Gonna run them soon but can’t find many reviews on this particular blend

Cheers
Just pinned 0.5ml mix 6 with 0.5ml mast e. Went in nice and smooth. If all goes well will do 1ml of the mix next pin with 0.5 mast
Hi, there are occasional reviews posted here about it, people like it, but we always recommend diluting highly concentrated products with other oil-based products, it helps to avoid possible painful sensations.

Facts.
Hi, I'm very sorry to hear that and we apologize for the inconvenience. I received your message and replied to it, I also sent this information to my colleague and asked him to look into the situation.

Dear Customers!
We would like to let you know that we have updated our discounts.
Some older offers have been removed, but there is now a new discount for free shipping in all warehouses.
If you put del20 in your card, we'll refund your shipping!

Enjoy your shopping experience for everyone!

Hello everyone!
You have all been waiting for a long time, and now it is finally here – the W1 European Warehouse is reopening!
Located in the European area of the world, for orders from all over Europe and the United States!
Shipping is fast and secure, taking 15-25 days.
It's off to a good start, we're shipping products.
We hope you enjoy shopping for W1!

Sponsors

Latest posts