MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I had ordered anavar previously and I was wondering why sometimes the packages come with pink or white pills? Are they just different batches? Both are labeled oxandrolone.

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
ZMCCBSl.gif

Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

I had ordered anavar previously and I was wondering why sometimes the packages come with pink or white pills? Are they just different batches? Both are labeled oxandrolone.
All of the Pharmacom Labs Anavar I've ever had has been a peach color (like a light orange/pink).
m7UK6cJ.jpg

I've been ordering Pharmacom Var from Basicstero about 3 or 4 times a year, for about 8 years now, and it has always been this peach color.

Also, the foil backing on the blister strips should have the compound listed. Sometimes Basicstero throws in extra free bonus of other things in addition to what was purchased; maybe some free gift was white pills?

Make sure you are ordering from the real Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below) so you know it is genuine Pharmacom Labs products (there are multiple fake site and lots of counterfeit products out there).
Code:

I hope this info may help.

All of the Pharmacom Labs Anavar I've ever had has been a peach color (like a light orange/pink).
m7UK6cJ.jpg

I've been ordering Pharmacom Var from Basicstero about 3 or 4 times a year, for about 8 years now, and it has always been this peach color.

Also, the foil backing on the blister strips should have the compound listed. Sometimes Basicstero throws in extra free bonus of other things in addition to what was purchased; maybe some free gift was white pills?

Make sure you are ordering from the real Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below) so you know it is genuine Pharmacom Labs products (there are multiple fake site and lots of counterfeit products out there).
Code:

I hope this info may help.
Interesting, thank you. Tbh the two blister packs with white pills came with a shipment of test e I had ordered. The blister packs weren't part of my test e order so I wasn't sure why it was there but it does say oxandrolone on it. I'll probably just reorder a new batch of anavar from pharmacomlabs but I emailed them about the situation too just incase.

Interesting, thank you. Tbh the two blister packs with white pills came with a shipment of test e I had ordered. The blister packs weren't part of my test e order so I wasn't sure why it was there but it does say oxandrolone on it. I'll probably just reorder a new batch of anavar from pharmacomlabs but I emailed them about the situation too just incase.
I think the Pharmacom Oxymetholone pills are white (if I remember correctly, it has been a long time since I used any).

If you still have some, check the back and look closely to see if you have Oxymetholone (Anadrol) -- the word may look very similar to oxandrolone (Anavar) in small print if someone looks at it very quickly and already assumed it may be Var.

Oxandrolone (peach color) vs Oxymetholone (white color).

Just an idea I had so I wanted to share in case it helps -- this might be the situation.

Everything sounds like it is all going very good lately :)

W2 new shipping method has been very successful so far.

W1 European warehouse has re-opened and available for business.

W3 has been having consistent restocks every couple of months (but items do sell quickly because demand is high) and of course has the fastest shipping time for US customers because the stock is physically located in the USA.

Nonetheless, if anyone has any questions about Basicstero or just needs some help, let me know and I will try my best to help you.
Just made a small first order (W2). Bit wary based on some of the problems some have had recently - but let's see. I'll post my experience here either way.
Got a great first discount too which always helps!

Just made a small first order (W2). Bit wary based on some of the problems some have had recently - but let's see. I'll post my experience here either way.
Got a great first discount too which always helps!
I'm 3 for 3 with the new W2, and another order on it's way (just waiting for tracking to update). Also, I have similar positive feed back in PMs from a few guys here and on various other broads. But, I must clarify, I have been selecting the discreet shipping option for my own personal orders (I'm not sure if other guys have or not).
Overall, things seem to be running a lot better.

My most recent successful order took about 4 weeks total.

Let us know how it goes for you.

Order 9/12 from W2 with promotion. Delivered yesterday. Everything looks good. Totally satisfied.
Nice! thanks for sharing your experience.
Yours moved really fast. It seems to vary -- mine took about 4 weeks, but I had a couple that arrived faster.
Good stuff bro, enjoy the products :)

I'm 3 for 3 with the new W2, and another order on it's way (just waiting for tracking to update). Also, I have similar positive feed back in PMs from a few guys here and on various other broads. But, I must clarify, I have been selecting the discreet shipping option for my own personal orders (I'm not sure if other guys have or not).
Overall, things seem to be running a lot better.

My most recent successful order took about 4 weeks total.

Let us know how it goes for you.
Sure thing. I didn't specify discreet shipping but do you think I should request it before it's sent out? I thought I'd be ok as W2 ships Int to EU - EU, where I'm based ( Irish Republic )
Many thanks

Sure thing. I didn't specify discreet shipping but do you think I should request it before it's sent out?
If you've already sent the payment, I do not know of any way to have them change the order or for us to contact anyone fast enough to pause the processing. But if you have NOT sent the payment yet, you may be able to cancle the order and make a new one with different options selected.

To be clear, I am not saying you need to make any changes or assuming you will have any problem -- I am just sharing the information I know from my experience.

I thought I'd be ok as W2 ships from EU ( I think ) and I'm EU ( Ireland ) based. Many thanks
W1 is the EU warehouse with stock physically located in the EU.

W2 comes from the production facility in Asia (but maybe it still reaches an EU middle-point for EU destinations; I am not sure).

But I am not sure about the path W2 takes to go to EU destinations (I am in the USA) -- I know with USA destinations they have changed things and are having excellent success lately; I just do not have experience with EU to have my own opinion or to know what works for EU.

I admit, and my apology, I am somewhat ignorant regarding the EU and do not have experience there because I am in the USA.

I will write to the source tonight and ask about W2 to EU destination, success rate etc. and see if I can get more info. However, sometimes it may take several day, or more (and I try to write again in case the message did not reach them) for me to get a reply.
I will post here again if I find any updated information regarding EU destinations.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having issues with W3 Domestic? They marked my order as shipped on last Saturday. Now it’s Friday morning and still haven’t received a tracking number yet.

If you've already sent the payment, I do not know of any way to have them change the order or for us to contact anyone fast enough to pause the processing. But if you have NOT sent the payment yet, you may be able to cancle the order and make a new one with different options selected.

To be clear, I am not saying you need to make any changes or assuming you will have any problem -- I am just sharing the information I know from my experience.

W2 comes from the production facility in Asia (but maybe it still reaches an EU middle-point for EU destinations; I am not sure).

But I am not sure about the path W2 takes to go to EU destinations (I am in the USA) -- I know with USA destinations they have changed things and are having excellent success lately; I just do not have experience with EU to have my own opinion or to know what works for EU.

I admit, and my apology, I am somewhat ignorant regarding the EU and do not have experience there because I am in the USA.

I will write to the source tonight and ask about W2 to EU destination, success rate etc. and see if I can get more info. However, sometimes it may take several day, or more (and I try to write again in case the message did not reach them) for me to get a reply.
I will post here again if I find any updated information regarding EU destinations.
Appreciate you taking an interest mate. As I've already paid though I guess Ill just have to trust the process! I thought W2 ships Asia to a central European location & then onwards - but could be wrong?
I did make a rookie mistake though entering a rounded up BTC amount in the payment info field. Realized it straight away & messaged admin the order number & correct amount.
Many thx

Is anyone else having issues with W3 Domestic? They marked my order as shipped on last Saturday. Now it’s Friday morning and still haven’t received a tracking number yet.
My guess is that you will get your pack before the tracking updates.
I am surprised your pack has not already arrived.
Usually W3 packs only take about a business week, sometimes less, to arrive.
I don't know of any issues, so the pack should arrive soon.
Please give us an update here if/when you get tracking or if the pack arrives.

My order has been processing for almost a week now, and usually that doesn't take so long. Support hasn't been responding to my messages in a timely manner as well.

Appreciate you taking an interest mate. As I've already paid though I guess Ill just have to trust the process! I thought W2 ships Asia to a central European location & then onwards - but could be wrong?
Ok, sounds good -- i hope all goes well.
I know W2 did go to an EU middle-point, but W2 service was recently changed to improve success (but again, I only know it has improved for USA destination); therefore, I am not informed or sure about the new path or what details have, or have not, changed.

I have not received any reply to my inquiry about the EU.
But, if I do get an answer I will post it.

Please, post an update if/when you pack arrives, or if there is a problem, so I may be better informed to answer future questions about W2 to EU destinations.

I did make a rookie mistake though entering a rounded up BTC amount in the payment info field. Realized it straight away & messaged admin the order number & correct amount.
Many thx
Did the payment get confirmed? any reply?
Check your order status on the Basicstero site and if it has updated to "order processing" it means the payment was successful and confirmed.

My order has been processing for almost a week now, and usually that doesn't take so long. Support hasn't been responding to my messages in a timely manner as well.
Same here, my most recent order has been processing for almost two weeks now (see screenshot below). Usually this step has taken about 3 days to one week for me; but, i have experienced longer sometimes when they are understaffed or overwhelmed.
As long as it says "processing" it means the source has received and confirmed your payment.
ZeCY5Gn.jpg

My September 26 order is processing.
My September 14 order tracking show it has landed in my country and moving.
My August 25 order successfully arrived a few weeks ago.
So times do vary -- but so far with the new W2 method, I have had 100% success.
Now i'm just waiting on this Sept 14 pack to get through the last few steps with the postal service so I can relax; but it does appear to have made it past the most important step and is on its way.

just placed an order through W3 on the 6th. the crypto amount I paid differs from the amount stated on the page slightly I assume this is because the value changed while I was ordering. Will this effect the processing?How long will it say payment is being checked before I know if I need to try again?

Payment went through so no issue there & processing now, all good so far
just placed an order through W3 on the 6th. the crypto amount I paid differs from the amount stated on the page slightly I assume this is because the value changed while I was ordering. Will this effect the processing?How long will it say payment is being checked before I know if I need to try again?
I just had a similar issue - I just messaged Basicstero about it & within 24 hours they replied saying problem rectfied.