MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hello,

We're on day 9 here, and haven't received package nor the tracking number
That time-frame is nothing unusual or cause to be concerned.

From which warehouse did you place your order?
and, shipping-time may depend upon your destination location as well; I know about the USA as a destination from my own experience.
If your destination is NOT in the Continental USA, my first-hand experience may not be as useful for you.

W2 had a long-term estimate of about 4 weeks for delivery to the US.
Occasionally, W2 packs would arrive faster, and on some rare occasions much longer (up to months longer -- but is rare and usually just an issue with the postal service as can happen with any pack from any business).

W2's new method seems to have made improvements and recently I have seen packs arrive in under 4 weeks -- I have even seen a few reports of pack arriving in two weeks or a little less.
All on my W2 packs from the new method have arrived in 4 weeks or less so far since shipping method changes.

But, based on overall long-time international shipping experiences, I would still plan for 4 weeks (give or take a week) as the approximate W2 shipping estimate.

W3 packs usually arrive to Continental-USA destinations (i have no information about Hawaii or Alaska destinations) in one business-week, or less, from the time the order status updates to show the pack has shipped.

W1 has just re-opened and I have no information regarding the shipping times from the "new"/current W1 service.
However, I would assume that shipping times would be approximately the same as W2.

When the source uploads the tracking numbers for your order, you will be able to see the tracking info on the order status/details page.
In my experience this may take from a few days to a few weeks depending upon situation; in the past, I have been told that this is because the source prefers to wait until packs have passed the country or origin so that the warehouse staff and shippers etc. may enjoy as much anonymity and safety as possible.

That time-frame is nothing unusual or cause to be concerned.

From which warehouse did you place your order?
and, shipping-time may depend upon your destination location as well; I know about the USA as a destination from my own experience.
If your destination is NOT in the Continental USA, my first-hand experience may not be as useful for you.

W2 had a long-term estimate of about 4 weeks for delivery to the US.
Occasionally, W2 packs would arrive faster, and on some rare occasions much longer (up to months longer -- but is rare and usually just an issue with the postal service as can happen with any pack from any business).

W2's new method seems to have made improvements and recently I have seen packs arrive in under 4 weeks -- I have even seen a few reports of pack arriving in two weeks or a little less.
All on my W2 packs from the new method have arrived in 4 weeks or less so far since shipping method changes.

But, based on overall long-time international shipping experiences, I would still plan for 4 weeks (give or take a week) as the approximate W2 shipping estimate.

W3
packs usually arrive to Continental-USA destinations (i have no information about Hawaii or Alaska destinations) in one business-week, or less, from the time the order status updates to show the pack has shipped.

W1 has just re-opened and I have no information regarding the shipping times from the "new"/current W1 service.
However, I would assume that shipping times would be approximately the same as W2.

When the source uploads the tracking numbers for your order, you will be able to see the tracking info on the order status/details page.
In my experience this may take from a few days to a few weeks depending upon situation; in the past, I have been told that this is because the source prefers to wait until packs have passed the country or origin so that the warehouse staff and shippers etc. may enjoy as much anonymity and safety as possible.
W1 .. Shipped fast.. Promised tracking number within 7 days. We on day 9. Re-checked before I posted this.

W1 .. Shipped fast.. Promised tracking number within 7 days. We on day 9. Re-checked before I posted this.
If it has shipped, it is now in the hands of the postal service and we just wait for updates. I don't know how long it would take to reach an EU destination, but I would estimate about 4 weeks (good chance it may be less) for the international shipping from Europe to a continental-USA destination.

Because W1 just opened, I do not agree with the source regarding them having any ability to promise any estimate with W1 yet -- besides their own internal testing orders/packs (and, no way that was a large data-set like real-world business over time would yield), there would just not be enough data this soon to be able to make any solid estimates.
My guess is text on the source's site is years old and has been there from the old W1 (well before the old W2 closed -- before Covid etc.); I am confident they have not updated their site since the new W1 opened or any website text updated anytime recently.

Sorry that I don't have any experience with the new W1 -- and, to be honest, it is unlikely I will get W1 experience anytime soon because I order from W2 and W3 myself.

I do know W1 just re-opened; so I will be learning about it from posts like yours if/when people share their experience.
It is just so new that yours is the first post I have read about W1 service since it re-opened -- I have nothing upon which to base any estimate or advice.

Nonetheless, I appreciate you sharing your experience because the info you share will help me be able to give others more up-to-date estimates.

Please give us an update if/when the pack arrives.
Thanks brother

Last edited:
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
ZMCCBSl.gif

Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

WARNING: Fake websites have been found:

pharmacomlabs.ltd is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied the website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use Pharmacomlabs.ltd, it is NOT real.

pharmacom-labs.com is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied the website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use pharmacom-labs.com, it is NOT real.

As was announced in the past, counterfeit products have been found on multiple occasions. You can find more information about these fakes by searching for posts from the source about it here in this thread.

The Real Pharmacom Labs Website is: PharmacomLabs.com
Therefore, the correct address for checking verification codes is:
pharmacomlabs.com/code <--- codes should only be checked here, never any other site.

While checking your code, if you see the “Fake” message it could mean that you have a fake or you may have entered some symbol wrong. Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case you need to attentively recheck your code and determine what symbol could be wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (zero) and O are confused, or L and I and 1 (one) are mixed up.
Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check it for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If you find that your code was checked multiple times before, and it was not from you checking, it means someone has already checked it before; and, as such, may be a duplicate and fake.

So please be cautious and consider these details when ordering from re-sellers.

I hope this info helps keep us all safe from the scams and fakes.

Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

I think the Pharmacom Oxymetholone pills are white (if I remember correctly, it has been a long time since I used any).

If you still have some, check the back and look closely to see if you have Oxymetholone (Anadrol) -- the word may look very similar to oxandrolone (Anavar) in small print if someone looks at it very quickly and already assumed it may be Var.

Oxandrolone (peach color) vs Oxymetholone (white color).

Just an idea I had so I wanted to share in case it helps -- this might be the situation.
Is vomiting typical with anavar? Im on day 3 of 50mg splits between 2 doses and I had a pretty severe vomiting episode. However I'm also on salbutamol and semaglutide which are new meds too.

Maybe you guys can help me out…I’ve emailed 3x with no reply and sent over 1000 dollars onto the site via bitcoin.

No response. Have transaction logs, etc. I’ve bought multiple times from you guys. Need help. This isn’t a hood look!

Maybe you guys can help me out…I’ve emailed 3x with no reply and sent over 1000 dollars onto the site via bitcoin.

No response. Have transaction logs, etc. I’ve bought multiple times from you guys. Need help. This isn’t a hood look!
No reply also

Unfortunately same

That sucks - they got back to me within 24 hours. Still waiting on tracking though a week after showing as shipped

Pcom support can you perhaps offer @2leg2qt @themanhart @Jcy1994 any advice here?
@RThoads
@Pharmacom Support

Yeah, it’s weird. I’ve done a lot of business with them and never had these issues?
They posted on the 'News' section that they had service issues & a backlog of customers emails due to staff sickness/absence but that was like 6 weeks ago. Could be the recent free delivery offer prompted a LOT of extra orders meaning they're a bit swamped? Hopefully a rep will appear here soon & answer you. Keep us posted

How do you add a discount to order that is paid via crypto?
If I understand things correctly, I don't think there is any automatic crypto discount anymore.
There was a crypto discount for a long time, but it was an incentive to get people to try and learn the "new" (well, new at the time) payment method.
But now crypto may be the only available option and is not new anymore -- crypto is now pretty much the standard.

there was a shipping coupon code (I have not tried it myself to confirm what it does; I just read about it in a post from the source quoted below) but try it:
del20
Dear Customers!
We would like to let you know that we have updated our discounts.
Some older offers have been removed, but there is now a new discount for free shipping in all warehouses.
If you put del20 in your card, we'll refund your shipping!

Enjoy your shopping experience for everyone!

Sure, will do. Still no tracking provided (W2) but from what I understand that can take a while.
on my end, for my own orders, tracking usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks to show up on my dashbaord.
However, I do notice people experiencing a delayed in customer service replies (myself included -- waiting on a reply from a inquiry earlier this week) and I think the same staff personnel that handles "Contact Us" inquires also has the job responsibility of uploading tracking.
So my guess is that if there is a delay in one, there will be a delay in both.

Is vomiting typical with anavar? Im on day 3 of 50mg splits between 2 doses and I had a pretty severe vomiting episode. However I'm also on salbutamol and semaglutide which are new meds too.
I have never experienced this.
My guess is that it may be some of those other compounds -- or, just the mix of multiple compounds -- that do not agree with you.
But I also see someone else did post that some people to experience stomach discomfort.
Everyone reacts differently to different things and combinations.

I can only see what any other customer can see; I do not have any ability, access, nor authority to see private account, order and payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the source only allows specific personnel ability and actual staff access to private info for customer security reasons -- the privacy is for your own safety).

But maybe I can help in some way or share what I know from my own experience.

What is the problem?

What is the status of your order on the Basistero site?
l42GYQW.jpg

Also, please check to see that you submitted the payment correctly (my payment guide is quoted below) -- and, it must the be the exact amount the source's system is looking for (any rounding off or error and it might cause delays because you will need to get in communication with customer service).
But do not worry, save your order number and the payment info etc.
As long as you have the order number and your transaction info (bitcoin transfers can be publicly verified on the blockchain), it can all be tracked and resolved.
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg