MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

its has been a few days now since you reported it was on the customs inspection step, so I think in the majority of "good outcome" cases it should have passed by now.
Or, at the latest, it should pass customs next week.
You will know it has passed if/when you get an update that it moved to a regional distribution center (or any physical stop beyond the ISC and customs).

I am not familiar with the tracking service you are using.
I use 17track.net
If you get the tracking result from 17track, I may be better able to predict the situation based upon what I know from my experience.

NOTE: Please be careful and do NOT publicly post any of your personal info, destination location, sender's location, specific date/time etc. for your safety.
[EDIT: potentially personally-identifying information removed e.g. shipment tracking information.]

Hello, both of my orders were in customs and waited additional info about parcel from me, some documents with prices and explanations what is this. My second parcel was from Ukraine, but all items from my order were from "W1 - EU-based warehouse". Why does it happen? I spent a lot of money for this two orders and I didn't get anything. My first order was in July!

I have got some parcel from other shops without problems, so I think something wrong on this shop side.

And I can't get any explanations from support. I got answer from support at September, but after it they just ignore me.

Is it possible to fix this fails?

Hello, both of my orders were in customs and waited additional info about parcel from me, some documents with prices and explanations what is this. My second parcel was from Ukraine, but all items from my order were from "W1 - EU-based warehouse". Why does it happen? I spent a lot of money for this two orders and I didn't get anything. My first order was in July!

I have got some parcel from other shops without problems, so I think something wrong on this shop side.

And I can't get any explanations from support. I got answer from support at September, but after it they just ignore me.

Same case here. From Ukraine, not EU. Luckily, I "only" had to pay customs 24€ and they marked it as vitamin in the letter. Hopefully it will move again soon

Want to explain why people call you out for being exit scammers?

Code:
https://www.eroids.com/sourcetalk/basicstero.ws
because people are dramatic and ignorant.

There are thousands of customers a month; show me the list of customers that are without packs sent?
how many?
and, how often do they then come back later to say it was updated/sent after all?
Anyone actually go without ever getting a pack sent?
I mean its been 6 months or a year and so you are irrefutably confident it was never sent and they are never sending it?

Out of the thousands of orders, over all the years of business, -- how many guys do we know of that the pack was NEVER even sent?
First, let someone answer that.

Keep an eye on that and lets see how well it ages -- my bet is that by this day next year, we will see Eroids change that position, remove that accusation, and maybe (just maybe it depends upon the moderator's pride) issue an apology for such a serious accusation without any evidence/reason.

This is unless the source get offended and tells Eroids to Fuck-off and leaves that board, of course (I would just leave after some bullshit like that -- why should the source sponsor and pay them if they will treat the source like that).

Remember, once a pack ships and tracking show it is the possession of the postal service, it is no longer in the control of the source -- the source has done its part and sent the pack; after that, it is beyond anyone's control and the issue is with the postal service (just like if you or I sent someone mail).

Below is a copy-paste of part of a convo I have about this topic in PM with someone else. But I want to share it here too:
-----

Eroids is nuts to put that label. based upon what?
if they scroll through the posts, they can see everyone eventually had any issue resolved (if there was even an issue -- usually it is just people being inpatients, new to the process, or wanting constant updates or convo with the source).

I am yet to even see a problem or issue -- I think people confuse the postal system with the source. After some time, sometimes it may take a few weeks, has anyone denied that the source sent out the pack? does anyone ever go without their pack ever being shipped?
Seizure is not the source's problem or fault (but that is not even the complaint); if the source sends out the pack, they have done their part.
So I am not even sure what people are upset about other than I see many new customers that may forget this is illegal drug international trafficking NOT buying Creatine off amazon.

Also sometimes I see the some of the same here on MESO; people complain and get paranoid after only a few weeks but every single one of them has had the issue resolved.

(NOTE: I have experienced packs that took multiple months to arrive -- it happens and not something anyone can control; see an example in the image below)
PJ5KhSP.jpg

OR, in most cases, there was not even any issue to begin with, such as people posting worries or complaints because they want tracking before it was uploaded on the sources site (only to find it uploaded a few days or even weeks later, totally normal, and was never even any issue).

I think some of these customers simply lack experience and forget this is not like ordering vitamins off Amazon -- they are internationally trafficking/smuggling illegal drugs.

There is no scam.
My own tracking just updated today showing my most recent pack has entered the USA. We see guys on Eroids posting recent updates that state their orders are moving.

Eroids is just a crazy dramatic reaction to like 4 or 5 guys complaints or the past few weeks (most of which have come back to post later that they have a reply and status has updated as can been seen by scrolling down the posts).

I wish I could do more to help -- but as you may remember, I can only see/access what any other customer is able to see/do.

I really wish the source would simply hire and promote me to handle customer service on the English-speaking boards.
If i had the ability to check payments and generating shipping orders to the warehouses etc. I could make customer service awesome here.

This source is already the best products and has an awesome decade-long good reputation world-wide.

All that need to be improved is the English-speaking customer service and this would be the best source in the world without and debate.

I could handle this area if they would let me (and pay me a full-time customer-service supervisor salary -- enough to easily support my household because it would be a full-time job).
But, I understand they have no way to know me at that level (I could be law enforcement or a scammers etc.) -- I know I am trust-worthy, but I understand it is international illegal business and they have to be safe; and, of course, I respect they must keep customer info safe.

I'm putting it out there: I would be willing to help if they want to create the position for me, give me access/authority to do customer-service, and corresponding pay (I am sure we would need to negotiate that because I would not do it for anything less than most middle-aged adults are making at full-time careers).

I am confident there is no scam.
But time will tell; my guess is that we will continue to see guys post that they did get updates, packs, replies etc. but it just took some time.

Last edited:

Same case here. From Ukraine, not EU. Luckily, I "only" had to pay customs 24€ and they marked it as vitamin in the letter. Hopefully it will move again soon
Some of you guys are the first feedback and info I have seen regarding the new W1 warehouse.
I have ZERO personal experience with the new W1.

And, I literally mean no one before you has posted anything about this new service on the English-speaking boards (that I know of; please share a link with me if you have more info).

So I just do not know much about W1 yet.
I am learning from your posts.

But it sounds like it is located in a part of the world that is experiencing some difficulties -- I wonder if the conflict in that part of the world has any effect upon the W1 service? I just do not know any details yet.

Yes, the source's customer service will be able to see on tracking if your pack never reached you.
Tracking will show it was not successful.
And, then the source should offer a reship.
Please, try to use the "Contact Us" again to communicated directly with the source's customer service.
Also, be sure to check your email "spam" folder in case a reply gets filtered out as spam mail.
Finally, you may try to see if the official rep @Pharmacom Support is able to help in any way (Usually for a situation such as yours, you will need to communicated directly with the source via the "Contact Us" page, but maybe the rep has some more experience with W1 and your situation and can help).

because people are dramatic and ignorant.

There are thousands of customers a month; show me the list of customers that are without packs sent?
how many?
and, how often do they then come back later to say it was updated/sent after all?
Anyone actually go without ever getting a pack sent?
I mean its been 6 months or a year and so you are irrefutably confident it was never sent and they are never sending it?

Out of the thousands of orders, over all the years of business, -- how many guys do we know of that the pack was NEVER even sent?

Keep an eye on that and lets see how well it ages -- my bet is that by this day next year, we will see Eroids change that position, remove that accusation, and maybe (just maybe it depends upon the moderator's pride) issue an apology for such a serious accusation without any evidence/reason.

This is unless the source get offended and tells Eroids to Fuck-off and leaves that board, of course (I would just leave after some bullshit like that -- why should the source sponsor and pay them if they will treat the source like that).

Remember, once a pack ships and tracking show it is the possession of the postal service, it is no longer in the control of the source -- the source has done its part and sent the pack; after that, it is beyond anyone's control and the issue is with the postal service (just like if you or I sent someone mail).

Below is a copy-paste of part of a convo I have about this topic in PM with someone else. But I want to share it here too:
-----

Eroids is nuts to put that label. based upon what?
if they scroll through the posts, they can see everyone eventually had any issue resolved (if there was even an issue -- usually it is just people being inpatients, new to the process, or wanting constant updates or convo with the source).

I am yet to even see a problem or issue -- I think people confuse the postal system with the source. After some time, sometimes it may take a few weeks, has anyone denied that the source sent out the pack? does anyone ever go without their pack ever being shipped?
Seizure is not the source's problem or fault (but that is not even the complaint); if the source sends out the pack, they have done their part.
So I am not even sure what people are upset about other than I see many new customers that may forget this is illegal drug international trafficking NOT buying Creatine off amazon.

Also sometimes I see the some of the same here on MESO; people complain and get paranoid after only a few weeks but every single one of them has had the issue resolved.

(NOTE: I have experienced packs that took multiple months to arrive -- it happens and not something anyone can control; see an example in the image below)
PJ5KhSP.jpg

OR, in most cases, there was not even any issue to begin with, such as people posting worries or complaints because they want tracking before it was uploaded on the sources site (only to find it uploaded a few days or even weeks later, totally normal, and was never even any issue).

I think some of these customers simply lack experience and forget this is not like ordering vitamins off Amazon -- they are internationally trafficking/smuggling illegal drugs.

There is no scam.
My own tracking just updated today showing my most recent pack has entered the USA. We see guys on Eroids posting recent updates that state their orders are moving.

Eroids is just a crazy dramatic reaction to like 4 or 5 guys complaints or the past few weeks (most of which have come back to post later that they have a reply and status has updated as can been seen by scrolling down the posts).

I wish I could do more to help -- but as you may remember, I can only see/access what any other customer is able to see/do.

I really wish the source would simply hire and promote me to handle customer service on the English-speaking boards.
If i had the ability to check payments and generating shipping orders to the warehouses etc. I could make customer service awesome here.

This source is already the best products and has an awesome decade-long good reputation world-wide.

All that need to be improved is the English-speaking customer service and this would be the best source in the world without and debate.

I could handle this area if they would let me (and pay me a full-time customer-service supervisor salary -- enough to easily support my household because it would be a full-time job).
But, I understand they have no way to know me at that level (I could be law enforcement or a scammers etc.) -- I know I am trust-worthy, but I understand it is international illegal business and they have to be safe; and, of course, I respect they must keep customer info safe.

I'm putting it out there: I would be willing to help if they want to create the position for me, give me access/authority to do customer-service, and corresponding pay (I am sure we would need to negotiate that because I would not do it for anything less than most middle-aged adults are making at full-time careers).

But time will tell; my guess is that we will continue to see guys post that they did get updates, packs, replies etc. but it just took some time.
There’s more than a few guys saying they haven’t heard a response from basic. I get the whole “we’re super busy” but you can’t take 30 seconds out of the day to log into eroids and say we’re having some delays? That’s just shitty customer service.

There’s more than a few guys saying they haven’t heard a response from basic. I get the whole “we’re super busy” but you can’t take 30 seconds out of the day to log into eroids and say we’re having some delays? That’s just shitty customer service.
I agree with you on all of that and I would be frustrated too -- shit, I am frustrated and I also wait to get a reply.
Just think how shitty it feels on my end to try to help a customer but not have the ability or authority to fix something that I know can easily be resolved; all I can do is write to the source too -- then, I too must wait.
So believe me brother, I get it.

As I said, customer service / communication needs to improve; as you can see (quote below) I stated my willingness to consider a position, if the source were to offer it with suitable compensation, to run customer-service on the English-speaking boards (but that is all I can do; I don't know other languages).

Also, I think from the beginning, this source's weakness has been communication -- after all, they were not retailers; this is a producer that opened a direct-from-manufacture store.
I think this is why, in many industries, the producers do not always sell directly -- manufacture is a different situation than sales/service.
Pharmacom strength is that they produce excellent products, but the weakness is in Basicstero's communications and PR.

However, that is NOT the same as scamming.
Scamming is a big accusation and means intentionally stealing people's money.

This source has not scammed anyone.

how often do we see claims of no tracking or no status update, then a few days to weeks later, (if they are kind enough to share the positive update) they come back to say has been updated/sent after all?

So my question is:

Has anyone actually gone without ever getting a pack sent?
I mean a situation that has been 6 months to a year+ (so actually and truly the pack was never sent, not just that it took a long time or delays), after trying to contact the source, post asking for help, pm the reps, etc.
So there was no doubt the source was aware there was an issue and we can all be confident the pack will never even be sent out, but still never had the order update to shipped or received tracking?

Last edited:
I agree with you on all of that and I would be frustrated too -- shit, I am frustrated and I also wait to get a reply.
Just think how shitty it feels on my end to try to help a customer but not have the ability or authority to fix something that I know can easily be resolved; all I can do is write to the source too -- then, I too must wait.
So believe me brother, I get it.

As I said, customer service / communication needs to improve; as you can see (quote below) I stated my willingness to consider a position, if the source were to offer it with suitable compensation, to run customer-service on the English-speaking boards (but that is all I can do; I don't know other languages).

Also, I think from the beginning, this source's weakness has been communication -- after all, they were not retailers; this is a producer that opened a direct-from-manufacture store.
I think this is why, in many industries, the producers do not always sell directly -- manufacture is a different situation than sales/service.
Pharmacom strength is that they produce excellent products, but the weakness is in Basicstero's communications and PR.

However, that is NOT the same as scamming.
Scamming is a big accusation and means intentionally stealing people's money.

This source has not scammed anyone.

how often do we see claims of no tracking or no status update, then a few days to weeks later, (if they are kind enough to share the positive update) they come back to say has been updated/sent after all?

So my question is:

Has anyone actually gone without ever getting a pack sent?
I mean a situation that has been 6 months to a year+ (so actually and truly the pack was never sent, not just that it took a long time or delays), after trying to contact the source, post asking for help, pm the reps, etc.
So there was no doubt the source was aware there was an issue and we can all be confident the pack will never even be sent out, but still never had the order update to shipped or received tracking?
I don’t think they’re exit scamming but their customer service needs work.

What I do not understand is how they can claim that their new warehouse (W1) is EU domestic, while the products are shipped from Ukraine. I hope it goes well. Would I order if I knew this beforehand? Definitely not! Why bother the increased risk of customs seizure? Might as well ordered from the US warehouse or International. Shipping from a war torn country is just asking for trouble.

If the customs requires to declare the goods, does this mean that something went wrong?

I heard that within the EU, goods do not require declaration. if the goods come from outside, only if the sender indicated that the vat is not included or something like that

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

If the customs requires to declare the goods, does this mean that something went wrong?

I heard that within the EU, goods do not require declaration. if the goods come from outside, only if the sender indicated that the vat is not included or something like that
If you say it shows as sent from the Ukraine then that is not the EU and there is risk of it getting seized

Hi, I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, if you have any questions about your order, you wrote to our website, but did not receive an answer, you can send me a private message with your order number, I will check the information and will reply to you.
Want to explain why people call you out for being exit scammers?

Code:
https://www.eroids.com/sourcetalk/basicstero.ws
There was some mistake, now we are figuring out why it happened, please do not worry, as you can see this thread was created back in 2015 and there are more than 1500 pages, unfortunately sometimes there are delays and other difficulties, but customers always get what they ordered, and in case of questions or problems we help sort out the situation.
We apologize for the inconvenience, you're right, unfortunately now for the answer takes longer, and often letters do not reach the recipient and go to spam, but do not worry about it, otherwise we are working as usual, paid orders are still collected and shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.
What I do not understand is how they can claim that their new warehouse (W1) is EU domestic, while the products are shipped from Ukraine. I hope it goes well. Would I order if I knew this beforehand? Definitely not! Why bother the increased risk of customs seizure? Might as well ordered from the US warehouse or International. Shipping from a war torn country is just asking for trouble.

If you say it shows as sent from the Ukraine then that is not the EU and there is risk of it getting seized
Unfortunately no matter where and where the order is sent from - seizures sometimes happen, partly it depends on luck, sometimes orders come without problems, sometimes they are seized, but in any case we always help the buyer and in the end he gets what he ordered.

As I mentioned before, I do not know about the new W1 because I am in the USA and order from W3 and W2. I wish I knew more so I could help you, but I just do not understand how Europe policies work (such as import, customs, and VAT etc.).

But I see another customer here recently ordered from W1 and I have been trying to learn from his experience and posts.
See his quote below and consider reaching out to him to see if he can explain any details.

What carrier oils are used in pharmacom products, MCT, GSO, etc? I read somewhere that EO is also added in order to reduce PIP, is that added to all the compounds or only the more painful ones? What about test c?

What carrier oils are used in pharmacom products, MCT, GSO, etc? I read somewhere that EO is also added in order to reduce PIP, is that added to all the compounds or only the more painful ones? What about test c?
Carrier oil for Pharmacom oil products is GSO with small 5% to 10% EO.
More detail listed on the source's site in the section linked below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/innovations
I have always been told or read in the past that all oils use the same carrier formula. There are some special products such as suspensions that are different, but those are not oil products.
To the best of my understanding, all the actual oil products use the same carrier.

Carrier oil for Pharmacom oil products is GSO with small 5% to 10% EO.
More detail listed on the source's site in the section linked below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/innovations
I have always been told or read in the past that all oils use the same carrier formula. There are some special products such as suspensions that are different, but those are not oil products.
To the best of my understanding, all the actual oil products use the same carrier.
thanks

Hi, I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, if you have any questions about your order, you wrote to our website, but did not receive an answer, you can send me a private message with your order number, I will check the information and will reply to you.

There was some mistake, now we are figuring out why it happened, please do not worry, as you can see this thread was created back in 2015 and there are more than 1500 pages, unfortunately sometimes there are delays and other difficulties, but customers always get what they ordered, and in case of questions or problems we help sort out the situation.

We apologize for the inconvenience, you're right, unfortunately now for the answer takes longer, and often letters do not reach the recipient and go to spam, but do not worry about it, otherwise we are working as usual, paid orders are still collected and shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.

Unfortunately no matter where and where the order is sent from - seizures sometimes happen, partly it depends on luck, sometimes orders come without problems, sometimes they are seized, but in any case we always help the buyer and in the end he gets what he ordered.
Thanks for your answers. However it's just misleading to state on your website that Warehouse 1 is EU domestic. Seizures are down to luck sure...however parcels sent within the European Union run a significantly lower seizure risk than parcels sent from outside the European Union. One of the most obvious explanations for this is that packages from outside the EU have to go through customs. If that happens to be Leipzig (Germany) there is a high chance of seizure as they have pretty stringent EU customs over there. All of this customs crap can be avoided with domestic EU shipping. On the long term it saves you money and -a bad rep from angry customers who have to wait another month or two in case of seizure.