MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Ok, I think I caught up with all PMs.

If you private messaged me this week and still do not have a reply, please reply to the convo to bump it so I may see it needs attention the next time I am online (I will try to check back here tomorrow afternoon, but if not then, I will be around Monday evening).

Please keep in mind: I can only see what any other customer can see; I do not have any ability, access, nor authority to see private account, order and payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the source only allows specific personnel, actual staff working at their sales/customer-service office, the access to private info for customer security reasons -- the privacy is for your own safety).

Consider reaching out to the source's customer support rep named @Pharmacom Support here on MESO -- ask him if he may be bale to help bring attention to your "Contact Us" inquiry.

The following is just my own guess -- I do not have any official -- purely speculation:
I think the employee that answers the "Contact Us" inquiries (and may also be the same position responsible for uploading tracking numbers, I am not sure) has not been in work (or maybe left the position?).
I just do not have any way to know at this time -- Currently, I only know what we all see posted on board and news announcements.

A few days ago I wrote to the source myself to ask a question, but I have not received any reply yet -- again, I am not worried or panic at all, this is not unusual and I have used this source from almost a decade now.

As long as you have your order number and record of payment (such as BTC transfer on the blockchain), you have all the info the source should need to find and resolve your payment.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Hello,

We're on day 9 here, and haven't received package nor the tracking number
W1 .. Shipped fast.. Promised tracking number within 7 days. We on day 9. Re-checked before I posted this.
I received tracking and it's moving as it has left the country of the sender.
Hi, for security reasons the track number is not issued immediately but after some time, unfortunately sometimes it takes a little longer than usual to upload tracks into the system. I'm glad to hear you got your tracking number, thanks for writing about it. Take care and have a great day.

Sure, will do. Still no tracking provided (W2) but from what I understand that can take a while.
Hi, please do not worry, the track number is not issued immediately, but after some time, your track will be sent automatically as soon as it is uploaded in the system.
Maybe you guys can help me out…I’ve emailed 3x with no reply and sent over 1000 dollars onto the site via bitcoin.

No response. Have transaction logs, etc. I’ve bought multiple times from you guys. Need help. This isn’t a hood look!
No reply also
Unfortunately same
That sucks - they got back to me within 24 hours. Still waiting on tracking though a week after showing as shipped

Pcom support can you perhaps offer @2leg2qt @themanhart @Jcy1994 any advice here?
@RThoads
@Pharmacom Support
Yeah, it’s weird. I’ve done a lot of business with them and never had these issues?
They posted on the 'News' section that they had service issues & a backlog of customers emails due to staff sickness/absence but that was like 6 weeks ago. Could be the recent free delivery offer prompted a LOT of extra orders meaning they're a bit swamped? Hopefully a rep will appear here soon & answer you. Keep us posted
We apologize for the inconvenience, you're right, recently we receive a lot of messages, so the response takes longer than usual, also not all letters reach because of spam filters, be sure to check the spam folder, often answers get there. If you do not get an answer for a few days - try to send a message again, it may be that it just did not get there, also you can write to me in private messages, but for crediting of payment or personal information about the order is better to contact directly on our website.

Tracking number just received, just over a week from 'order shipped' & 9 days from payment. Not too bad considering it's W2 warehouse & not domestic :)

Hi, please do not worry, the track number is not issued immediately, but after some time, your track will be sent automatically as soon as it is uploaded in the system.

We apologize for the inconvenience, you're right, recently we receive a lot of messages, so the response takes longer than usual, also not all letters reach because of spam filters, be sure to check the spam folder, often answers get there. If you do not get an answer for a few days - try to send a message again, it may be that it just did not get there, also you can write to me in private messages, but for crediting of payment or personal information about the order is better to contact directly on our website.
Honestly though, I've sent 3 emails on the subject now. This is ridiculous.

I've bought 10k worth of product form you in the past and I get treated like this? I'm going to DM you guys. This is getting bad...and if this is how we're rolling...I will just go elsewhere...

I've bought 10k worth of product form you in the past and I get treated like this? I'm going to DM you guys. This is getting bad...and if this is how we're rolling...I will just go elsewhere...
Is your order not showing as shipped yet or haven't you got tracking? I didn't get a reply to my last email to Pcom support but I did get tracking details soon after. They aren't replying to all emails but orders do seem to be being processed ok. Hope you get it sorted out

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, as far as I know the information about your problem has already been forwarded to my colleagues and it is being handled, please don't worry, everything will definitely be fine in the end.

Tracking number just received, just over a week from 'order shipped' & 9 days from payment. Not too bad considering it's W2 warehouse & not domestic :)
Just ordered late last night, payment confirmed this morning and orders being processed
Tracking shows my order from W2 Int now in Eu transit point - 11 days after payment received.
Hi, glad to hear that, thanks for writing about it, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us, we're always here to help.
Is your order not showing as shipped yet or haven't you got tracking? I didn't get a reply to my last email to Pcom support but I did get tracking details soon after. They aren't replying to all emails but orders do seem to be being processed ok. Hope you get it sorted out
You are absolutely right, we work in the usual mode, even if the message sent to the mail did not reach, your order will be collected and sent on a first-come, first-served basis, in any case, you will definitely get what you ordered. If you have not received an answer to the question you sent us, be sure to check your spam folder, emails often end up there.

Shipment

Stopped​

The shipment item is in customs clearance and there is no estimated delivery time yet

Is this bad?
That is not bad or good news yet -- that is just the normal process of imports having to pass customs.

That status does not guarantee it has been seized; it means it is in customs for inspection -- it may pass or it may be seized (this is a normal step).

If you get another tracking update (such as at a regional distribution point) it means it passed inspection.

If you do not get any update for a few weeks and/or get a letter from a government agency, it means it has been seized.

Below I will post my example from one of my own packs that sat in the customs step for a month before moving and successfully arriving (that is why the seizure letter is the real confirmation that it truly has been seized and not just a delay in the government system).
yAzJzJh.jpg

It is very difficult to estimate how long the postal system and customs can take -- it just varies greatly. Even packs from the same order may come at much different speeds and can take up to weeks or even month difference. For example, the pic below is from one of my order that had the first half arrive from W2 to USA in only 25 days, while the other pack in the order took 57 days -- same order with both shipping out at the same exact time and landing in the USA (image below).
bOW6vAZ.jpg

This is all beyond the control of any source and just a normal part of the international business of import/export of items across borders.

If it does get seized, you will get a letter from homeland security or US Customs and Border patrol.Do NOT reply to any seizure letters and you will have no trouble. This letter simply means your package was seized. But you do not yet have any legal trouble as long as you do NOT claim that pack (do NOT reply to the letter in any way).

If seized contact the source by using the "Contact US" page on the Basicstero site and explain your pack was seized -- the source will offer a free reship with proof of seizure.

Seizure risk is just part of this lifestyle (I have experienced multiple seized packs over the years from this and other sources) -- you must accept the risk that comes with trying to import illegal things and accept there are potential losses.

Do not worry, Basicstero gives a free reship attempt for all paid items in an order. So all is not lost just because of a seizure letter because you can get one more try for the paid items in an order for free from this source.

Something happened today, but it still says "Stopped"
View attachment 174376
its has been a few days now since you reported it was on the customs inspection step, so I think in the majority of "good outcome" cases it should have passed by now.
Or, at the latest, it should pass customs next week.
You will know it has passed if/when you get an update that it moved to a regional distribution center (or any physical stop beyond the ISC and customs).

I am not familiar with the tracking service you are using.
I use 17track.net
If you get the tracking result from 17track, I may be better able to predict the situation based upon what I know from my experience.

NOTE: Please be careful and do NOT publicly post any of your personal info, destination location, sender's location, specific date/time etc. for your safety.