MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Payment went through so no issue there & processing now, all good so far

I just had a similar issue - I just messaged Basicstero about it & within 24 hours they replied saying problem rectfied.
I messaged them a few days ago with no response. I guess they’re backed up atm or something. Appreciate the feedback!

I messaged them a few days ago with no response. I guess they’re backed up atm or something. Appreciate the feedback!
Oh, bummer. I did hear they they'd had staffing issues recently + the free delivery offer has also probably led to a fx#kload of extra orders!
Hopefully they'll get onto it soon.

I'm 3 for 3 with the new W2, and another order on it's way (just waiting for tracking to update). Also, I have similar positive feed back in PMs from a few guys here and on various other broads. But, I must clarify, I have been selecting the discreet shipping option for my own personal orders (I'm not sure if other guys have or not).
Overall, things seem to be running a lot better.

My most recent successful order took about 4 weeks total.

Let us know how it goes for you.
Just shipped and only ordered 2 days ago- not bad at all, so far! :)Screenshot_20221008-212902~3.png

My guess is that you will get your pack before the tracking updates.
I am surprised your pack has not already arrived.
Usually W3 packs only take about a business week, sometimes less, to arrive.
I don't know of any issues, so the pack should arrive soon.
Please give us an update here if/when you get tracking or if the pack arrives.
You were right. I actually received my package that following night (Friday). Thanks!

Just shipped and only ordered 2 days ago- not bad at all, so far! :)View attachment 173769
good to hear. I will go check my own status here shortly. If I remember correctly, i order slightly before yours or just around the same time -- so mine should have also shipped by now.

But I knew they will ship. no scams here; this is a good source that has been a round a long time.
Nonetheless, now is the more important step -- dealing with the postal system and customs etc. -- we need to pass and enter our destination countries.

They will be able to get it sorted out.
Just keep your order number for reference and the information for the crypto transfer (BTC transfers can be verified on sites such as https://www.blockchain.com/).
So there will be all the proof and info you need to make sure any issue is resolved.

But, there may not even be an issue to begin with; check back on your order status in a few business days and see if the source confirmed your payment (the order status will update to "order processing" when they confirm they received the payment).

good to hear. I will go check my own status here shortly. If I remember correctly, i order slightly before yours or just around the same time -- so mine should have also shipped by now.

But I knew they will ship. no scams here; this is a good source that has been a round a long time.
Nonetheless, now is the more important step -- dealing with the postal system and customs etc. -- we need to pass and enter our destination countries.
So who are you buddy?

My order was small - only 1 box of NPP amps - so maybe that's why it shipped so fast. Now it's just a question of being patient...darn post!

So who are you buddy?
My name is Rick, and people on these boards/sites that form our online community call me "RT"
QPLM479.jpg

I lift and I'm a customer of multiple sources just like many others here.
But I also have many years of formal undergraduate and graduate education in medical related field (including pharmacology courses).

As I was learning a lot if new things here myself (I did not start AAS until I was over 35 years old and needed TRT) I was using my own experience and background to help others.
We all have something we can bring to the community to help each-other learn.
I appreciate all the help I have received, so I tried my best to give others help when I was able.

A couple of sources noticed my knowledge and detailed communication etc. Then, I started getting offers for projects from source such as helping develop new products, editing translations of technical and marketing materials etc. to improve the English, and helping with communicating information to customers.

While I still maintain my long-term friendships with a couple other sources -- and, I still try to help promote them if/when there is a appropriate genuine opportunity -- I have done business mainly with Basicstero now for many years.

Basicstero offered me work years ago to improve the translation of their print catalogs. Then, when I did a good job on that project, I was offered work as a consultant to help with everything ranging from Science & Medical (some boards have threads dedicated to reading bloodwork and giving health advice, for example) to Marketing & PR.

My opportunities and roles with Basicstero have evolved over the years.
I help both customers and the source across every aspect of the business manly by giving both customer and the source information that I learn from my real-world experience.

I feel like most of my time now is spent helping with communication and even trying to help fill-in for gaps i see in customers service.

And, of course, regardless of what source someone uses, I will help anyone (who is respectful emotionally/mature towards me) that is in need if I have the knowledge or experience to have anything helpful to contribute.

I wish I had the authority/ability to do more (I really feel like I could take this business to an even higher level because I have detailed interact with both sides, customers and sources, of the business).

But, I can only see what any other customer can see; I do NOT have any ability, access, nor authority to see private account, order and payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons).

With that said, I can at least try my best to help everyone by sharing the information I have from my experiences and by trying to help with communication if possible.

Last edited:
My name is Rick, and people on these boards/sites that form our online community call me "RT"
QPLM479.jpg

I lift and I'm a customer of multiple sources just like many others here.
But I also have many years of formal undergraduate and graduate education in medical related field (including pharmacology courses).

As I was learning a lot if new things here myself (I did not start AAS until I was over 35 years old and needed TRT) I was using my own experience and background to help others.
We all have something we can bring to the community to help each-other learn.
I appreciate all the help I have received, so I tried my best to give others help when I was able.

A couple of sources noticed my knowledge and detailed communication etc. Then, I started getting offers for projects from source such as helping develop new products, editing translations of technical and marketing materials etc. to improve the English, and helping with communicating information to customers.

While I still maintain my long-term friendships with a couple other sources -- and, I still try to help promote them if/when there is a appropriate genuine opportunity -- I have done business mainly with Basicstero now for many years.

Basicstero offered me work years ago to improve the translation of their print catalogs. Then, when I did a good job on that project, I was offered work as a consultant to help with everything ranging from Science & Medical (some boards have threads dedicated to reading bloodwork and giving health advice, for example) to Marketing & PR.

My opportunities and roles with Basicstero have evolved over the years.
I help both customers and the source across every aspect of the business manly by giving both customer and the source information that I learn from my real-world experience.

I feel like most of my time now is spent helping with communication and even trying to help fill-in for gaps i see in customers service.

And, of course, regardless of what source someone uses, I will help anyone (who is respectful emotionally/mature towards me) that is in need if I have the knowledge or experience to have anything helpful to contribute.

I wish I had the authority/ability to do more (I really feel like I could take this business to an even higher level because I have detailed interact with both sides, customers and sources, of the business).

But, I can only see what any other customer can see; I do NOT have any ability, access, nor authority to see private account, order and payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons).

With that said, I can at least try my best to help everyone by sharing the information I have from my experiences and by trying to help with communication if possible.
Good to know. That's one detailed answer! So you're not so much a rep - more of a go between? Useful especially if the source themselves are busy/not responsive. Appreciate your helping out here

So who are you buddy?
Good to know. That's one detailed answer! So you're not so much a rep - more of a go between? Useful especially if the source themselves are busy/not responsive. Appreciate your helping out here
Thanks bro. I just assist in all areas, when/where I am able, at this point.
But, really the best I can do is try to give advice based upon what I have learned or experienced, and try my best to contact the source to help with stuff (but just anyone else, I too am at the mercy of communications and waiting for a reply because I am not actually able to execute anything administratively myself).

By the way, if you guys ever need more help than I am able to provide, you can try to contact @Pharmacom Support

I think he is the official rep here who, to the best of my understanding, works at the source as an employee and may have access to do customer service tasks such as see account/order info etc.
Of course, it is possible my assumptions may be wrong about the details since I do not have any info about specific employees/staff or their access and duties.

Or, you can try to communicate directly with the source by using the "Contact Us" page on the source's site:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Last edited:
My order was small - only 1 box of NPP amps - so maybe that's why it shipped so fast. Now it's just a question of being patient...darn post!
And, some good news :) my end of September order's status has also updated to "shipped." So all is good on my side so far.
Now I hope the postal service is as kind to me.
y19PTgo.jpg

I had ordered anavar previously and I was wondering why sometimes the packages come with pink or white pills? Are they just different batches? Both are labeled oxandrolone.
Interesting, thank you. Tbh the two blister packs with white pills came with a shipment of test e I had ordered. The blister packs weren't part of my test e order so I wasn't sure why it was there but it does say oxandrolone on it. I'll probably just reorder a new batch of anavar from pharmacomlabs but I emailed them about the situation too just incase.
Hi, depending on the batch the color may vary slightly, you can write me a personal message order numbers and send pictures of packages, I will clarify the information about it.

Last edited:
Order 9/12 from W2 with promotion. Delivered yesterday. Everything looks good. Totally satisfied.
You were right. I actually received my package that following night (Friday). Thanks!
Hi, I'm glad to hear that, thanks for writing about it. If you plan to take blood tests while using our products, we would appreciate it if you could post your results in our thread. Take care and have a great day.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having issues with W3 Domestic? They marked my order as shipped on last Saturday. Now it’s Friday morning and still haven’t received a tracking number yet.
Hi, you do not have to worry, for security reasons the track number is not issued immediately, but it will definitely be sent to you as soon as it becomes available.

My order has been processing for almost a week now, and usually that doesn't take so long. Support hasn't been responding to my messages in a timely manner as well.
Hi, messages are answered on a first-come, first-served basis, so it may take some time to get a response, if you haven't heard back in a few days, try to resend the message, it probably just didn't get there. Anyway you don't have to worry, it takes some time to assemble and ship your order, sometimes a little longer than usual, I understand it's frustrating, but you just have to wait a little longer. If you have any questions in the future, just email us, we'll be sure to help.

just placed an order through W3 on the 6th. the crypto amount I paid differs from the amount stated on the page slightly I assume this is because the value changed while I was ordering. Will this effect the processing?How long will it say payment is being checked before I know if I need to try again?
Hi, I got your private message and replied to it.