MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Same case here. From Ukraine, not EU. Luckily, I "only" had to pay customs 24€ and they marked it as vitamin in the letter. Hopefully it will move again soon

The parcel just landed and is intact. The vitamin inside looks good also.

Maybe I would dare to order again once W1 EU to EU is what it claims - for real.

Attachments

• 312850852_512906237355959_2530382031164210949_n.jpg
    312850852_512906237355959_2530382031164210949_n.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 34
Thanks for your answers. However it's just misleading to state on your website that Warehouse 1 is EU domestic. Seizures are down to luck sure...however parcels sent within the European Union run a significantly lower seizure risk than parcels sent from outside the European Union. One of the most obvious explanations for this is that packages from outside the EU have to go through customs. If that happens to be Leipzig (Germany) there is a high chance of seizure as they have pretty stringent EU customs over there. All of this customs crap can be avoided with domestic EU shipping. On the long term it saves you money and -a bad rep from angry customers who have to wait another month or two in case of seizure.
Agreed, EU to EU almost non existent risk of seizure, that is why i order my stuff domestically, that is the whole point of not buying cheap stuff from china and instead buying stuff more expensive dometically, so i know i´ll get my stuff

Agreed, EU to EU almost non existent risk of seizure, that is why i order my stuff domestically, that is the whole point of not buying cheap stuff from china and instead buying stuff more expensive dometically, so i know i´ll get my stuff
Next to that, expect to receive a tax bill for the "vitamins" ordered. At least the shipping was free if you used the coupon

Maybe I would dare to order again once W1 EU to EU is what it claims - for real.
Hi, I'm glad you got your order, thanks for writing about it. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to ask, we're always here to help. Take care and have a good day.

Thanks for your answers. However it's just misleading to state on your website that Warehouse 1 is EU domestic. Seizures are down to luck sure...however parcels sent within the European Union run a significantly lower seizure risk than parcels sent from outside the European Union. One of the most obvious explanations for this is that packages from outside the EU have to go through customs. If that happens to be Leipzig (Germany) there is a high chance of seizure as they have pretty stringent EU customs over there. All of this customs crap can be avoided with domestic EU shipping. On the long term it saves you money and -a bad rep from angry customers who have to wait another month or two in case of seizure.
Next to that, expect to receive a tax bill for the "vitamins" ordered. At least the shipping was free if you used the coupon
Hi, it is really important for us that customers get what they order and are satisfied, I will check the information about the warehouse and if there is an error somewhere, we will definitely fix it so as not to mislead people. Thank you for writing about this, have a nice day.

Hello. I'm a new customer. Products were recommended by a relative (happy customer). I placed an order mid Sept. and received my order mid Oct. Everything looks great. They threw in some Winny as a freebie.

I only have one concern. The legit Pharmacom website listed in this forum is not functioning. There is currently no way to check codes. Others have mentioned this. I can't get Tor Browser to access it either. How do I check the codes?

very nice. good to see.
Overall, I think your order processing, shipping, and transit time etc. were all pretty good -- maybe better than many of my experiences.

Hello. I'm a new customer. Products were recommended by a relative (happy customer). I placed an order mid Sept. and received my order mid Oct. Everything looks great. They threw in some Winny as a freebie.

I only have one concern. The legit Pharmacom website listed in this forum is not functioning. There is currently no way to check codes. Others have mentioned this. I can't get Tor Browser to access it either. How do I check the codes?
Unfortunately, I'm not very advanced when it comes to technology or computer science -- so this topic is mostly beyond the scope of my expertise but I will try my best to offer what I do know.

I just checked and was able to load the Pharmacom Labs site using Tor on my end.
I am on an HP laptop computer running the Windows 7 OS.

You can try a few things:
1) Try to get a different Tor circuit (on my end it just loaded with a circuit using a Germany finally IP address to access the site).

2) Also, Clear any browser cache etc. and restart the computer and browser.

3) try different physical devices (a different computer).

Meant to mention that I ordered direct from Basicstero.ws
if you ordered from Basicstero.ws, you are ordering from the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store -- Basicstero is not a re-seller; there should not be any middle-men, so you can be confident you will have genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I found a couple of different Tor Browsers that worked. However, I'm unable to check codes still. I get the message "too many requests" when checking a code.

Considering that ordered direct from Basicstero.ws I probably shouldn't be concerned with codes. Already pinned it anyway. Would be nice to have that part of the website functional though.

That must just be a writing mistake on the website.
It is a testosterone product NOT methenolone (which would be primo).

I do not have any personal experience with this product yet.
But guys on various boards seem to like using it once a week at about 1cc (250 mg).
This seems high compared to shorter esters, but people have claimed that it takes more to get to their desired level because more of the compound's molecular mass is the longer ester -- so a little more overall compound is needed to yield more testosterone.

Also, because it is such a long ester, I think someone could easily run it at 2cc (500 mg) every-other-week and still have relatively stable levels.

In theory it can be taken far less often -- but until I have personal experience with that and can confirm that hormone levels are still stable, I cannot recommend such protocols.

The post quoted below has the information from the "Anabolics" book:

I checked the website today and still this "typo" exists on the website for test u 250.

I purchased 10 vials of this at the start of the year and love it, I want to order more, but I need to be 100% that this is a typo. I can't risk purchasing to find that I have been sent primo instead.

Has pharmacom officially said it's a typo? Can they not fix it for peace of mind?

Fyi I have emailed them but got no reply.

Also on another subject, from w2, do they still ship via postnl?

This worked very well for my in the past to the UK with 3 week turn around!

I checked the website today and still this "typo" exists on the website for test u 250.

I purchased 10 vials of this at the start of the year and love it, I want to order more, but I need to be 100% that this is a typo. I can't risk purchasing to find that I have been sent primo instead.

Has pharmacom officially said it's a typo? Can they not fix it for peace of mind?

I wouldn't mind receiving 10 vials of Primo instead of 10 vials of Test U. Early Christmas is not a problem!

Meant to mention that I ordered direct from Basicstero.ws
Hi, I'm glad you got your order, thanks for writing about it. I hope very much that you will be satisfied with the quality of our products, take care and have a good day.
Unfortunately, this sometimes happens, try to go through a different browser, device or provider, also helps TOR or other VPN services for your phone and computer. Be sure to try to use the VPN of different countries, it often happens that the site does not open only for a particular country, but for others it is available.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I found a couple of different Tor Browsers that worked. However, I'm unable to check codes still. I get the message "too many requests" when checking a code.

Considering that ordered direct from Basicstero.ws I probably shouldn't be concerned with codes. Already pinned it anyway. Would be nice to have that part of the website functional though.
You're right, if you ordered from our official site - no need to worry, all products are 100% original. I went to the site right now and checked the code verification section, it works without any problems.

Last edited:

Hi, thank you for your consideration, I forwarded the information to my colleague and asked him to correct the description, it will be edited soon. If you have any questions about the delivery of your orders, you can ask me in private messages.

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
Whoever wants to - looks for an opportunity, whoever does not want to - looks for a reason.

rK6oG-gJUDlcukGg4OnttWzk2nlskUvYlt7WmjiBDnmlQGPa6t-QsD9liTSKZDxGdB4VgmI0kxOXVtHQUCmMlKkS.jpg

How are people dealing with the vat number requirement for shipping to the uk? I’m not a business & finding this a bit of a head scratcher.

I'm in the southern United States and I've been ordering exclusively from Warehouse 3. Just completed my 7th order with Pharmacom and I've had zero problems. They're like clockwork. I always receive within five business days of making the order and confirming payment.

As far as quality of product, I can only vouch for what I've actually ordered, which so far has been Trenbolone Enanthate and the 3-ester Trenbolone blend (Tren - 3 I think it's called in the catalog) as well as both Sustenon and Test Enanthate. Of the Testosterone I've been ordering the 500 mg/ml dosage so I don't have to inject so much all the time.

I've had no complications aside from what should be expected. The Tren can really make the muscle ache if I inject more than a milliliter of it in the same syringe, and if I'm not careful about how I inject it I occasionally get the so-called Tren-cough which is highly unpleasant and even a little scary. But both of these effects are known and any Tren you get from any source, if it's genuine, will cause the same effects. So long as I'm careful about how I inject and don't try to squirt too much in the same hole, I have no problems at all.

Pharmacom warns about not injecting too much of the 500 mg Test at one time, and even recommends diluting it with another drug you're using else it can cause irritation. I haven't followed that advice and I haven't had any unpleasant effects from the concentrated Test at all. Your mileage may vary.

And I've been using their gear for long enough to say that it's given me all the results I expected and then some. It's the real thing.

Now I'll sit back and wait for some bitchy cunt to pop up and call me a shill for actually saying something positive about a source.