MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi all! We apologize for the difficult work lately!
Because of the upcoming season we have a huge number of orders, so there are delays in answering customer service support and for our wholesalers! Also we have encountered a lockdown of our country still due to covid restrictions, due to which we are physically unable to make timely shipments! Service will be restored shortly, we apologize again to all customers!
We will provide you with an update on the new products we have soon. Additionally, please remember, we have a strong promotion underway for the main warehouse!
Currently, all 3 warehouses are working, including Euro Warehouse 1. We are sorry to hear that some customers have experienced issues due to the country of shipment. We are always ready to reship original orders, but only from Warehouse 2.
We are NOT a scam and have no intention of scamming our customers!
We would like to explain that we are an international brand and that our staff includes many nationalities.
The world conflict going on affects us.
The safety of our employees is a priority to us, please be understanding!

Ordered PCT on 19.10.2022 "Payment being checked". Never had an issue with any of my orders in the U.S. Usually my order would take 3 days. Checked over at eroids and seen "scam" alert. I am well aware basicstero is not a scam. I have been ordering from the store for years. I just want my PCT.... No one has replied to my emails so I had to make a mesoRX account.

Ordered PCT on 19.10.2022 "Payment being checked". Never had an issue with any of my orders in the U.S. Usually my order would take 3 days. Checked over at eroids and seen "scam" alert. I am well aware basicstero is not a scam. I have been ordering from the store for years. I just want my PCT.... No one has replied to my emails so I had to make a mesoRX account.
There are plenty of other sources here, with testing, better prices, better ta, and better communication. Oh and better stealth, no one should fool with these guys ever.

I have seen this issue with payment a few times now. I think it has to do with how their system is set-up and if the payment is not an exact amount match (no rounding off) to what the system is expecting, it may not be found.
The problem is that we the customers do not know to how far of a decimal place of exact accuracy the system wants.

Also, I know the employee responsible for this area has been overwhelmed with work-load, understaffed, and dealing with some other hardships/dangers (such as political issue in that area of the world) -- there have been substantial delays in communication.
My own inquiries have been taking a week or two to get a first reply; then, that same time to get a Renonce to an y follow-up. So a short overall convo may take multiple weeks.

Regardless of all of these technical details beyond my control, I have been successful at helping numerous people that experienced the issue you describe (order status is stuck on "waiting for payment").

I want to try to help you communication with Basictsero's customer service so we can get this resolved asap for you.

But, I can only see what any other customer can see; I don't have any special access or authority to see private account, order and payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the source only allows actual employees, and very limited specific personnel, maybe even just one or two guys in the company., the ability to access private info for customer security reasons).

With that said, I can at least write to my contact at the source and try to bring more attention to your need.

I will private message you today to request some information (please simply reply to my private message with the needed info -- for your own safety, do NOT post any personal information here in public).

If you prefer keeping this info private and not sharing information with me, I 100% respect that; please, simply try using the "Contact Us" again and consider reaching out to @Pharmacom Support to ask him if he may be bale to help bring attention to your "Contact Us" inquiry.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is the most direct way to contact the source -- so you already did what I tell people to do and that is the most direct way to communicate with the source.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Last edited:
@b550 I just got on the computer for moment to quickly check if I had any reply for you. I don't see any reply yet (which is no problem; I am usually not even on here during the weekend but just wanted to check so I can try to help you as early in the business-week as possible).
When you get a chance, check your inbox for my PM.
I will check here again in a couple days.

Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience, I'm sorry you didn't get a response by email, unfortunately now it can take longer to get a response due to the high volume of orders. If you haven't heard back yet and need help, you can send me a private message with your order number and I will try to help you with the problem.

@pharmacom-support could you please help with order delivery, I submitted a request on basicstero.ws/contact but no reply for a long time, yes I check regular Junk/Spam folder. last update on tracking is:
2022-10-31 Frankfurt, Overseas import customs retention pending inspection (waiting for submission to border agency/security department)

Hi all!
We want to remind you that our American customers have long been able to order safely from International Warehouse 2 – we guarantee safe and fast delivery and reliable receiving!
We have long ago resolved this problem and now have a very low seizure % on it!
I am attaching one of the many recent deliveries as an example!

delivery.png

There are plenty of other sources here, with testing, better prices, better ta, and better communication. Oh and better stealth, no one should fool with these guys ever.
At the moment our work has been recovered and we continue to work on equal footing with the best! Delivery, service, quality, product selection - we are Pharmacomlabs!

Hi there again!
We would like to inform you that we have had our Scammer status removed on our neighboring rating forum Eroids!
We have recovered our work, in the near future all problems with each customer will be resolved and we will continue our work at our best pace!
We apologize to every customer who has any problems with us! And we want to thank all of you for your patience and loyalty!

International Warehouse 2 – we guarantee safe and fast delivery and reliable receiving

Order a while ago from W2 still waiting and submitted two request to support no reply, asked for help here, no reply. Doubt in fast delivery and reliable receiving :( Sorry

Order a while ago from W2 still waiting and submitted two request to support no reply, asked for help here, no reply. Doubt in fast delivery and reliable receiving :( Sorry
What is the current status of your order?

Have you submitted payment?
and, do you know if the payment has been successfully received and confirmed by the source yet?

You can check the status of your order by logging into the Basicstero website and clicking the "My orders" option on your account dashboard for the list of order details.
l42GYQW.jpg

NOTE: be careful and don't accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

What is the current status of your order?

Have you submitted payment?
and, do you know if the payment has been successfully received and confirmed by the source yet?

You can check the status of your order by logging into the Basicstero website and clicking the "My orders" option on your account dashboard for the list of order details.
l42GYQW.jpg

NOTE: be careful and don't accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

Hello and thank you for replying!
This is not my first order, I know the process well.

Order is shipped and lost in transit :(
Support not answering on my emails.

Hello and thank you for replying!
This is not my first order, I know the process well.

Order is shipped and lost in transit :(
Support not answering on my emails.

http://yjcx.ems.com.cn/ (China Post)- China- No phone- Sync Time: 2022-11-18 16:42:59 (GMT+04:00)
2022-10-31 13:12 Frankfurt, Overseas import customs retention pending inspection (waiting for submission to border agency/security department)

Hi all!
We want to remind you that our American customers have long been able to order safely from International Warehouse 2 – we guarantee safe and fast delivery and reliable receiving!
We have long ago resolved this problem and now have a very low seizure % on it!
I am attaching one of the many recent deliveries as an example again!

Delivery US.png

Hello! Give me your order number in the PM, plz

Hi there!
Another successful delivery from our International Warehouse 2!
The average delivery speed is now 3 weeks (from the day of shipment).
Our record is 10 days! Not bad, right?
Pharmacomlabs has been on the market for 20 years and we do quality, for sure!

delivery US 3.png

Hello!
We would like to announce that we are starting the production of a new Fat Burner supp - Tesos!
It will be available soon!

Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensine affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensine was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.

⁃ act centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
⁃ appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
⁃ increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
⁃ improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
⁃ alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
⁃ the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
⁃ The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.

Tesofensine 0.5 mg / pill 100
Chemical name- (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Formula- C17H23Cl2NO
Anabolic activity index - not a steroid
Androgenic activity index -not a steroid

ACTIVE HALF-LIFE - 9 days
CLASSIFICATION - psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE - 0.25 mg -1 mg

We hope you like it!