MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Some information on W1: we did not have the understanding that it was not a domestic EU warehouse, since we knew that Ukraine had received the entry documents and thought it was already inside Europe.

Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO!

It will run through the weekend 11/28!

Pay for new orders and get free bonuses in addition to them:

Warehouse 2 (Int.):

$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

Warehouse 3 (Domestic US):

$50 bonus for orders over $200
$100 bonus for orders over $350
$150 bonus for orders over $550
$250 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping (for W2 only) please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from Domestic Warehouse - 4-10 days
from International Warehouse - 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.

Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO!

It will run through the weekend 11/28!

Pay for new orders and get free bonuses in addition to them:

Warehouse 2 (Int.):

Warehouse 3 (Domestic US):

$50 bonus for orders over $200
$100 bonus for orders over $350
$150 bonus for orders over $550
$250 bonus for orders over $700​

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping (for W2 only) please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from Domestic Warehouse - 4-10 days
from International Warehouse - 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are prohibited.
Hi all!
We continue to post our successful and fast deliveries to customers who place orders from W2. Just a reminder that we now have a very reliable and fast way to deliver your orders!

[EDIT: promotional/marketing graphic removed.]

Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO GOES ON!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!

Hi all!
We continue to post our successful and fast deliveries to customers who place orders from W2. Just a reminder that we now have a very reliable and fast way to deliver your orders!
Stop with this spamming, this shouldn't be allowed under the new rules.

Stop with this spamming, this shouldn't be allowed under the new rules.
genuine question here, not sarcasm, so please help me and then I may explain to the source if he is doing anything against the rules.

What specific rule is his post violating?

I understand and agree no one should post exact locations but he redacted and blacked out the specific final destination and the specific origin location.

He is simply showing examples that packs are arriving safely and that the new W2 shipping method is very successful?

It is just an example of tracking with origin and final destinations blacked out -- no personal info is showing, no link to the source is showing, no banner or advertisement image is showing, no content of the pack is showing, etc.
The only thing this shows is that a pack shipped successfully.

Please let me know what is wrong with his post and I will be sure to email my contact at Basicstero and explain it to him.

I appreciate any help,
Thank you

Last edited:
I checked Basicstero earlier today and the Promo was still active.
Test from Basicstero copy-and-pasted below:

Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO GOES ON!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!

genuine question here, not sarcasm, so please help me and then I may explain to the source if he is doing anything against the rules.

I understand and agree no one should post exact locations but he redacted and blacked out the specific final destination and the specific origin location.

He is simply showing examples that packs are arriving safely and that the new W2 shipping method is very successful?

It is just an example of tracking with origin and final destinations blacked out -- no personal info is showing, no link to the source is showing, no banner or advertisement image is showing, no content of the pack is showing, etc.

Please let me know what is wrong with his post and I will be sure to email my contact at Basicstero and explain it to him.

I appreciate any help,
Thank you
You can't post marketing picture of any kind. Only thing allowed are lab test picture. So yes rules are being broken here. Comply :)

I appreciate any help,
Thank you
--> In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are NOT permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum. (Examples include JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, TIFF, and BMP file extensions. Note that this list is not inclusive.)

--> In-thread contests are NOT permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

If in doubt, avoid the use of all graphics and images.

The only explicit exceptions involve the posting of:

--> screen shots or scans of product lab testing reports

--> original products photos within reason
This is pulled in response to another post, but see above. You're simply spamming your thread, similiar to what you did with the ridiculous pics of bodybuilders now prohibited. No one cares that domestic tracking is fast, it should be fast because it's DOMESTIC. We don't need proof.

This is pulled in response to another post, but see above. You're simply spamming your thread, similiar to what you did with the ridiculous pics of bodybuilders now prohibited. No one cares that domestic tracking is fast, it should be fast because it's DOMESTIC. We don't need proof.
Hi! We don't break any forum rules and post as allowed! But you were a little inattentive - this delivery is not Domestic, it's an International warehouse! We deliver from Domestic in about 5-6 days.
Thank you for pointing out that our international shipping is as fast as Domestic - that's the best praise for today and recognition of our excellent work, keep it up!)

Sponsors