MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

So you're sending out untested batches to customers?
They do in house testing which always comes out 100% perfect. Don’t mind the underdosed Deca lab test in the testing section, or the time they sent out Letrozole as Arimidex. Even Lab4Tox and Jano both confirmed it was Letrozole. They said they would send their own sample but that never ended up happening.

I’m sure they’ll respond with Pharmacom is the best and has been around for years. Zero testing. Zero accountability. Piss poor customer service. Their only reply to issues is “please do not worry, our colleague will check the info”.

They do in house testing which always comes out 100% perfect. Don’t mind the underdosed Deca lab test in the testing section, or the time they sent out Letrozole as Arimidex. Even Lab4Tox and Jano both confirmed it was Letrozole. They said they would send their own sample but that never ended up happening.

I’m sure they’ll respond with Pharmacom is the best and has been around for years. Zero testing. Zero accountability. Piss poor customer service. Their only reply to issues is “please do not worry, our colleague will check the info”.

Pharmacom's inhouse testing?

1669717505680~2.png

My coming out? What has my sexuality got to do with this you weirdo.

I'm offering you 200 euros for a blind test in the lab you like, and your only business is whining about every topic possible.

Your passive strategy says a lot about both your sexuality and your upbringing.

You can't post marketing picture of any kind. Only thing allowed are lab test picture. So yes rules are being broken here. Comply :)
Thank you for info.

However, I do not think he posted any marketing pictures.
@PHL Official posted important information regarding the safety and success of shipping. This is informative so people that read can know about status of the current situation and may make their own fully-informed choice regarding the risk of international shipping and import.

Nonetheless, if MESO admin feels differently, I respect their decision regarding the posts (and, even if I did not agree, I have no authority so it is all beyond my control anyway).

To be clear, it is not a post of mine in question, so I am just trying to help.
I see @PHL Official has already replied and seen this discussion so at this point it is his choice regarding how he posts.
But I will still write him a message to share some of these points about the new rules so he may take that all into consideration when he makes his own posts.

Thanks bro, I appreciate you trying to help :)

This is pulled in response to another post, but see above.
Thank you for the quote to these new rules (I was not aware of any of these details so I appreciate the info).

However, I do not think @PHL Official posted any marketing pictures in the recent post in question.
He posted an image with current real-world information regarding the safety/success-rate of shipping so people can make a more fully-informed choice regarding the current international shipping and import situation.
You're simply spamming your thread, similiar to what you did with the ridiculous pics of bodybuilders now prohibited.
I did not spam any threads. None of my posts are in question here in this convo. The post in question was made by @PHL Official , not me.

Also, I don't post pics of bodybuilders in this thread -- I think the only pics of people I have posted were some of myself (to show my progress or if someone asked about me) and I've posted a few sexy women over the years (for everyone's enjoyment).
I think maybe you have me confused with the official customer-service rep here named @Pharmacom Support (who has posted bodybuilder pics in this thread).

Most of my posts are shares of info or replies to convo. My apology if you think some of the info I have shared is "spam" but it is important info (such as the real URL vs Fake websites and counterfeits, or how-to guides etc.) to those that it may help.
No one cares that domestic tracking is fast, it should be fast because it's DOMESTIC. We don't need proof.
That post was international W2 shipping tracking, not US Domestic, as the source already mentioned in the post quested below.
...this delivery is not Domestic, it's an International warehouse! We deliver from Domestic in about 5-6 days.
Thank you for pointing out that our international shipping is as fast as Domestic - that's the best praise for today and recognition of our excellent work, keep it up!)
To be clear, it is not a post of mine in question, so I am just trying to help.
I see @PHL Official has already replied and seen this discussion so at this point it is his choice regarding how he posts.
But I will still write him a message to share some of these points about the new rules so he may take that all into consideration when he makes his own posts.

Thanks for the reply and new rule information

Hello, can not access your site right now.
It says 429 too many requests. I want to verify your product
I just tried using the Tor browser on my HP computer (with a Windows OS) and the Basicstero site loaded properly and is working for me today.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
And, the official Pharmacom Labs site also worked without any issue using the Tor browser.
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/code
You may get the Tor browser at: The Tor Project | Privacy & Freedom Online

Just wanted to drop by here a warn everyone about a potential scam/error on PCOM website. Hopefully saves buyers some trouble.

If you place a mock order for >$1,000(as I did)
(5) Test E
(5) Tren E
(5) Prim E
(5) Mast E
(1) Winny

You'll be presented with a figure upon checkout(Shipping is automatically included).

Observe below

Screenshot_20221129_165408_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221129_165416_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221129_165430_Chrome.jpg

As you can see- the figure I'm presented with upon checkout it $1,352

After clicking "Next"- it will take you to a screen where you can select your promotion items per their current promo

As my order was over $1,000- I was able to select up to $800 worth of promotion items

Next I entered my shipping information and *CONFIRMED* my order

After confirming and completing my order, I was presented with a brand new figure

Observe below

Screenshot_20221129_164218_Chrome.jpg

As you can see, the amount I am an instructed to pay is about $150 greater than the original figure projected at checkout

I though this was merely a fluke

So I then made several different mock orders(all >$1,000)

Each and every time, an addition $100-$200 was tacked on to my initial checkout price after confirming and competing my order

Can anyone confirm/deny that this has happened to them aswell...just wanted to point it out

Buyer beware

Just wanted to drop by here a warn everyone about a potential scam/error on PCOM website. Hopefully saves buyers some trouble.

(5) Test E
(5) Tren E
(5) Prim E
(5) Mast E
(1) Winny

You'll be presented with a figure upon checkout(Shipping is automatically included).

Observe below

View attachment 176060
View attachment 176061
View attachment 176062

After clicking "Next"- it will take you to a screen where you can select your promotion items per their current promo

As my order was over $1,000- I was able to select up to $800 worth of promotion items

After confirming and completing my order, I was presented with a brand new figure

Observe below

View attachment 176063

As you can see, the amount I am an instructed to pay is about $150 greater than the original figure projected at checkout

Each and every time, an addition $100-$200 was tacked on to my initial checkout price after confirming and competing my order

Can anyone confirm/deny that this has happened to them aswell...just wanted to point it out

Buyer beware
This is completely normal and not any mistake, website error, or scam -- it is simply because cart discounts (such as discount for order over $1000) do not stack with the promo.
You must choose if you want the promo or the cart discount, but you cannot stack both (you can skip the promo step and keep the cart discount).

I can confirm that the promo does NOT stack with any cart discounts.
You may simply choose to decline the promo if you prefer to keep the cart discounts (and discounted cart price).

It has been this way for many years.
Other discounts do not apply/stack with the promo bonus; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
1) You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen (note: In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped), but no other discounts will be applied to your order.
2) You can choose to retain the cart and account discounts, but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted.

So you get the pick the option and may choose the situation you prefer.
You may choose either the cart discounts or the promo, not both; if you pick free bonus items then you do not get the cart discounts.
However, if you prefer the cart discounts, then simply skip the promo/bonus step (do not select any bonus items) and you will keep whatever cart discounts you had for the order.
All is automatic in on the Basicstero site.
Maybe you simply accepted the promo (selected bonus items) which would not stack with cart discounts -- it is either cart discounts or promo bonus, not both (if you prefer cart discounts, there is a step whereas you may decline the promo).
IF you choose the promo, you do not get cart the discounts in your cart (but in most cases the promo is much better value); if you prefer to have the cart discounts then simply choose to "Skip" over the choose promo items step in check-out.
If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
I personally decline the promo step during check-out and just keep my cart discount because my cart discount is good and paid items enjoy the benefit of one free reship if seized.

Last edited:
This is completely normal and not any scam -- it is simply because cart discounts (such as discount for order over $1000) do not stack with the promo. You must choose if you want the promo or the cart discount, but you cannot stack both (you can skip the promo step and keep the cart discount).

I can confirm that the promo does NOT stack with any cart discounts.
You may simply choose to decline the promo if you prefer to keep the cart discounts (and discounted cart price).

I personally decline the promo and just keep my cart discounts because my cart discount is good and paid items enjoy the benefit of one free reship if seized.
Only paid items (the main items) NOT promo/bonus items are reshipped in case of loss or seizure.

It has been this way for many years.

Quick response.

Well, wasn't entirely sure if it was an error or some sort of skimming, hence the *forward slash*

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of scanning fine print when I'm placing an order- so maybe I just patched right through to the order confirmation w/o noticing this.

I thought it was bizarre and worth publicly noting at the time- but it seems you've already addressed the issue multiple times.

Thanks for clearing this up.

Quick response.

Well, wasn't entirely sure if it was an error or some sort of skimming, hence the *forward slash*

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of scanning fine print when I'm placing an order- so maybe I just patched right through to the order confirmation w/o noticing this.

I thought it was bizarre and worth publicly noting at the time- but it seems you've already addressed the issue multiple times.

Thanks for clearing this up.
Likewise, thank you.

Many of us get used to things we have seen and done for many years.
But if you were wondering about it, most likely it may be the first time some other have seen this info; so it may be important to others too and help someone.

Also, there is always chances of error on websites etc.
So it is always good to point anything out that seems strange or ask if you ever have a questions.

Thanks bro and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

Last edited:
But if you were wondering about it, most likely it may be the first time some other have seen this info; so it may be important to others too and help someone.

I believe that would be an accurate statement as I've placed >10 orders with PC in the past and have not known this until now...

...I would note, naturally, that this particular detail/policy could be presented better on the site in regard to making it more conspicuous. Maybe via Pop-up, or on separate page of its own after checkout, possibly with some striking graphics to engage awareness.

Take care

(5) Test E
(5) Tren E
(5) Prim E
(5) Mast E
(1) Winny

Observe below

View attachment 176060
View attachment 176061
View attachment 176062

Observe below

View attachment 176063

Buyer beware
Hey!
Hi! As our dear friend @RThoads has already replied to you - there is only one way to reward an order: either by using discounts (such as a personal discount for a performing athlete or military, a discount for a larger amount, etc.) or by participating in a promo deal.
In your case, in the final step, the amount of the order was recalculated without including a discount due to participation in the promo sale.

Enjoy your shopping!

Hmm, you are pointing out our singular mistakes, which are inherent in any pharmaceutical production!
How long are you going to keep on badmouthing us every chance you get? We are not an usual store, we are a manufacturer!
Our brand has been firmly established in the market for over 16 years and shows success every year!
Maybe you didn't know - every legendary brand like Apple, Nike or Ferrarri have had their share of scandals.
To become a market leader and grow with confidence on a regular basis - it is not possible to build a business without mistakes and difficulties! The right step is to learn from your mistakes and become stronger!
We had our doubts not to trust some Jano tests, we prefer to rely on Simec results. It's a big world-renowned laboratory that everyone trusts!

Also on this forum you can find some tests of our products - Pharmacom Labs Archives - Anabolic Lab

Hello, can not access your site right now.
It says 429 too many requests. I want to verify your product
Clean up your browser history and try using a VPN. We are encountering some feedback about problems accessing the official site from some browsers and regions of the world. We'll try to get it fixed asap!

Hmm, you are pointing out our singular mistakes, which are inherent in any pharmaceutical production!
How long are you going to keep on badmouthing us every chance you get? We are not an usual store, we are a manufacturer!
Our brand has been firmly established in the market for over 16 years and shows success every year!
Maybe you didn't know - every legendary brand like Apple, Nike or Ferrarri have had their share of scandals.
To become a market leader and grow with confidence on a regular basis - it is not possible to build a business without mistakes and difficulties! The right step is to learn from your mistakes and become stronger!
We had our doubts not to trust some Jano tests, we prefer to rely on Simec results. It's a big world-renowned laboratory that everyone trusts!

Also on this forum you can find some tests of our products - Pharmacom Labs Archives - Anabolic Lab
Most of those tests are 4 plus years old, are you kidding me. Where are the recent simec tests?

There are far better options than you, you had a number of seizures during your last promo which coincidently the customer lost out. Plenty of others here have recent testing, better prices and better TA.

Those lab reports are from 2018.. it’s almost 2023. Where are the current lab reports?