MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hmm, you are pointing out our singular mistakes, which are inherent in any pharmaceutical production!
How long are you going to keep on badmouthing us every chance you get? We are not an usual store, we are a manufacturer!
Our brand has been firmly established in the market for over 16 years and shows success every year!
Maybe you didn't know - every legendary brand like Apple, Nike or Ferrarri have had their share of scandals.
To become a market leader and grow with confidence on a regular basis - it is not possible to build a business without mistakes and difficulties! The right step is to learn from your mistakes and become stronger!
We had our doubts not to trust some Jano tests, we prefer to rely on Simec results. It's a big world-renowned laboratory that everyone trusts!

Also on this forum you can find some tests of our products - Pharmacom Labs Archives - Anabolic Lab
I’m pointing out mistakes you refuse to own up to. Those Simec labs are nearly 3 years old.

Scroll back a few pages on your thread pal and you’ll see a bunch of reviews of guys with seized packs. What do you guys do? Just post Instagram bodybuilders to bury the negative reviews. This is the whole reason Millard banned all the promotional bullshit.

I wouldn’t be shocked if more seizures pop up after this Black Friday promotion.

To anyone who’s ordering, please keep in mind if your pack is seized, they’ll only reship paid items.

I’m pointing out mistakes you refuse to own up to. Those Simec labs are nearly 3 years old.

Scroll back a few pages on your thread pal and you’ll see a bunch of reviews of guys with seized packs. What do you guys do? Just post Instagram bodybuilders to bury the negative reviews. This is the whole reason Millard banned all the promotional bullshit.

I wouldn’t be shocked if more seizures pop up after this Black Friday promotion.

To anyone who’s ordering, please keep in mind if your pack is seized, they’ll only reship paid items.
Provide us with better evidence that we have made mistakes. When we do make mistakes, we admit them! Single tests from Jano are not 100% proof, confidently confirming our shortcomings.
At least in such disputable situations, there should be 1 more independent test to confirm the fact. Relying only on 1 conclusion that we have doubts about is not right!
What about seizures - we have nothing to do with this fact and cannot influence customs authorities - every customer should know that this fact can happen when ordering from another country!
In addition, shipping from our International Warehouse to the States is now brought to a positively stable % receipt by the customer.
Were you trying to surprise someone with a message about promo items not being reshipped?
We don't hide it, it makes sense to me, no? If it confuses any customer, they can order from Domestic.

Most of those tests are 4 plus years old, are you kidding me. Where are the recent simec tests?

There are far better options than you, you had a number of seizures during your last promo which coincidently the customer lost out. Plenty of others here have recent testing, better prices and better TA.
It seems that you guys have already exhausted the negative facts that you like to throw at us:)
You've become boring already!
Stop presenting us with the same dubious and unreliable facts - they are already passed chapters that are not relevant for a long time.
Get busy doing something useful, for sure!

Those lab reports are from 2018.. it’s almost 2023. Where are the current lab reports?
Hello!
We regularly do in-house lab tests on our product batches and always have access to them - we're officials.
But you are true about the fact that the latest tests were put out into the public access quite a long time ago.
We will fix that situation!

Hello, partner!
It's okay! It confused me a bit, the analysis was faked in a hurry - it's immediately apparent.
I just don't understand the purpose... For what?

For some reason, this npc finds it possible to tell our (and yours too) business how to use the lab testing.

I myself do not understand his interest, because this is such anti-advertising, but he was politely told that his opinion was stifled, but he has no right to indicate. He doesn't let up. he does not give logical arguments.

The funny thing is that we offer compensation in the 200e for blind testing, and also we have already tested our products with Jano lab and the results were the same.

But he still continues to attract attention.

That's all I can say

Provide us with better evidence that we have made mistakes. When we do make mistakes, we admit them! Single tests from Jano are not 100% proof, confidently confirming our shortcomings.
At least in such disputable situations, there should be 1 more independent test to confirm the fact. Relying only on 1 conclusion that we have doubts about is not right!
Everybody who's been here long enough knows that the sample in question was sent to Lab4Tox too.

They also remember how you've promised to deliver 3rd party analysis on the sample and never had followed up.

I know you've screwed up and you know you've screwed up because you either had no testing done, or you are too amateur to tell anastrozole from letrozole on the labs - which is a mistake that's possible to make by inexperienced operators.

Letrozole raws labelled as anastrozole had been floating around for a while and sources who like to keep up and get actual testing done are aware of that too. Given how 100% we are at identifying those in blind samples, they are inclined to trust us too.

So, in short, only one who has a single test (if any at all) that is not independent in the disputed issue is you. You should look up what projection means. Your post is the definition of it.

You and your employees relied on spamming the thread and altering the truth bit by bit to make the issues go away, but well, memory-holing ain't quite working as desired here and your go to option for making issues go away by posting Russian mass monsters is now gone as well too.

If I cared enough, I could start a very unpleasant discussion on this, as you, yet again, are talking my business here. But ultimately, 90% of posts in this thread being by you, your employees or complaints, it doesn't seem to be worth my time.

However, please, mind that if you decide to throw shade on my business by altering the truth again, I might decide to dedicate my time to sorting the issue out over here. If you only stopped being as you are, it'd be an issue so minute, I'd have forgotten about it by now.

So please, don't make me waste my time.

Do I make myself clear enough?

Have a good day.

Why its say when I try to visit pharmacomlabs.com

"Too Many Requests The user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time"

also when I m using TOR its same shit, what a point of pharmacomlabs.com website if nobody can check it ... pure shit

Everybody who's been here long enough knows that the sample in question was sent to Lab4Tox too.

They also remember how you've promised to deliver 3rd party analysis on the sample and never had followed up.

I know you've screwed up and you know you've screwed up because you either had no testing done, or you are too amateur to tell anastrozole from letrozole on the labs - which is a mistake that's possible to make by inexperienced operators.

Letrozole raws labelled as anastrozole had been floating around for a while and sources who like to keep up and get actual testing done are aware of that too. Given how 100% we are at identifying those in blind samples, they are inclined to trust us too.

So, in short, only one who has a single test (if any at all) that is not independent in the disputed issue is you. You should look up what projection means. Your post is the definition of it.

You and your employees relied on spamming the thread and altering the truth bit by bit to make the issues go away, but well, memory-holing ain't quite working as desired here and your go to option for making issues go away by posting Russian mass monsters is now gone as well too.

If I cared enough, I could start a very unpleasant discussion on this, as you, yet again, are talking my business here. But ultimately, 90% of posts in this thread being by you, your employees or complaints, it doesn't seem to be worth my time.

However, please, mind that if you decide to throw shade on my business by altering the truth again, I might decide to dedicate my time to sorting the issue out over here. If you only stopped being as you are, it'd be an issue so minute, I'd have forgotten about it by now.

So please, don't make me waste my time.

Do I make myself clear enough?

Have a good day.
Hi! Thanks for the reply!

We were not trying to offend you in any way or cause any negative excitement, you may have misunderstood our message.

Regardless, our suggestion to you is, how would you feel about purchasing 10 of our products anonymously from any warehouse? (We will then reimburse you for the cost of both the purchase and your lab work.)

We are always confident in the reliability and quality of our products. And we are aware that even this single case, in more than 10 years of work, will also be solved.

Yes, we delayed its resolution, but only because we did not intend to fake the test result. There were reasons why we could not follow through with it.

For us, too, it is essential to uncover the truth!

If you approve of our proposal, please contact us by PM.

Hi! Thanks for the reply!

We were not trying to offend you in any way or cause any negative excitement, you may have misunderstood our message.

Regardless, our suggestion to you is, how would you feel about purchasing 10 of our products anonymously from any warehouse? (We will then reimburse you for the cost of both the purchase and your lab work.)

We are always confident in the reliability and quality of our products. And we are aware that even this single case, in more than 10 years of work, will also be solved.

Yes, we delayed its resolution, but only because we did not intend to fake the test result. There were reasons why we could not follow through with it.

For us, too, it is essential to uncover the truth!

If you approve of our proposal, please contact us by PM.
I'm glad to hear that.

If you wish to have your products tested, you can simply make an order with us and send the products in their original packaging from anywhere on Earth. We are a legal business and we can legally import the samples through the customs.

Why would the additional hoop of us making the purchase be necessary?
If anything, our particular involvement would raise more questions than it'd answer and it wouldn't be a good look for either of us, in my opinion.

If you are keen enough, it is no problem to ship the samples and have us postpone the analyses until a scheduled visit to the lab is made to witness the process yourself. I'm always glad to show the lab around and I'm doing so on the regular.

not so serious there is now 1 year that doesnt works
Hmm, that can't be...
Sorry, but here you are incorrect - this problem occurred to us not so long ago and at some point it was temporarily eliminated!
I advise you to check all correctness of work from your side - for example to clean cookies in your browser or to change the browser itself, to check on another device, OS or with another Internet provider.

I want to let customers who ordered 11/23 that their tracking numbers are already in their personal accounts in the section on the details of the order. This only applies to W2 International Warehouse orders.
We will update you with this information regularly to keep you informed! Thank you!

But why u didnt wrote this on your website use VPN to check website ... everybody think that is down.
Thank you for your offer, maybe in the future we will do exactly that. Usually the site works without any problems, but sometimes there are technical works and you have to use VPN to enter the site.