MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I'm glad to hear that.

If you wish to have your products tested, you can simply make an order with us and send the products in their original packaging from anywhere on Earth. We are a legal business and we can legally import the samples through the customs.

Why would the additional hoop of us making the purchase be necessary?
If anything, our particular involvement would raise more questions than it'd answer and it wouldn't be a good look for either of us, in my opinion.

If you are keen enough, it is no problem to ship the samples and have us postpone the analyses until a scheduled visit to the lab is made to witness the process yourself. I'm always glad to show the lab around and I'm doing so on the regular.
Hello!
Okay, we'll talk to you about the details on the PM.

Hi everyone, I see it's very quiet here today, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, you can ask your question here or directly to me in private messages. Take care and have a good day.

Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO GOES ON!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!

Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO GOES ON!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!
Hey is your main site pharmaconshop.com?

And you offer next day shipping in uk for £7?

Last edited:
Hey is your main site pharmaconshop.com?

And you offer next day shipping in uk for £7?
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Hi all, a reminder that if you have any questions, you can always ask them right here or me in private messages, for us it is important that the buyer was satisfied and we always do our best to help.

Also note that we still have Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO going on, information about that has been posted in earlier posts.

Hi all, a reminder that if you have any questions, you can always ask them right here or me in private messages, for us it is important that the buyer was satisfied and we always do our best to help.

Also note that we still have Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO going on, information about that has been posted in earlier posts.
Black Friday promo still going, must really be hurting for sales. About time the members here realized there are far better sources in every country and abandoned you.

Black Friday promo still going, must really be hurting for sales. About time the members here realized there are far better sources in every country and abandoned you.
When is the most recent time you ordered from this source?
What do you feel went wrong with your order?

Please PM me your order number and email you used to contact the source's customer service ("Contact Us" page on the source's site); then, I will write to my contact at the source to ask him to help resolve the issue.
Not all customer-service inquiries have reached the source. But I can write to my contact directly.

Everyone that I've helped this way has replied either publicly or in PM to confirm that any issue was resolved and thank me for the help.

I am happy to try to help resolve your order issue too -- just let me know the order number and email you used to try to contact the source.

When is the most recent time you ordered from this source?
What do you feel went wrong with your order?

Please PM me your order number and email you used to contact the source's customer service ("Contact Us" page on the source's site); then, I will write to my contact at the source to ask him to help resolve the issue.
Not all customer-service inquiries have reached the source. But I can write to my contact directly.

Everyone that I've helped this way has replied either publicly or in PM to confirm that any issue was resolved and thank me for the help.

I am happy to try to help resolve your order issue too -- just let me know the order number and email you used to try to contact the source.
I have never and will never order from you. There are many other sources with better prices and TA with recent product testing. And they haven’t run promos where there are a high number of seizures, where the customers lose.

I have never and will never order from you. There are many other sources with better prices and TA with recent product testing. And they haven’t run promos where there are a high number of seizures, where the customers lose.
ok, got it -- you are leaving reviews and/or opinions here about a source from which you have NEVER done any business.

So you don't have any real experience to share; all you can do is repeat someone else's opinion or just make things up in your own imagination.

Sorry you are so negative bro -- I thought you were customer that needed help and I was trying to be nice by offering to help you.

Now I see you're just trolling here. That's means less work for me because I don't need to worry about trying to help you and I can get offline quicker to start my weekend now :)

All good, I support your freedom of speech.
Enjoy giving reviews of a business you have never used; I am sure your opinion carries a lot of weight.

If you do ever actually order and have any questions of need help, feel free to reach out and I will do my best to help you however I am able.

Last edited:
ok, got it -- you are leaving reviews and/or opinions here about a source from which you have NEVER done any business.

So you don't have any real experience to share; all you can do is repeat someone else's opinion or just make things up in your own imagination.

Sorry you are so negative bro -- I thought you were customer that needed help and I was trying to be nice by offering to help you.

Now I see you're just trolling here.

All good, I support your freedom of speech.
Enjoy giving reviews of a business you have never used; I am sure your opinion carries a lot of weight.

If you do ever actually order and have any questions of need help, feel free to reach out and I will do my best to help you however I am able.
I don't have to be a customer to post in any source thread. Surely you should know that about meso.

You call it negative talk, i see it as realistic information for future buyers. I've followed this thread long enough to see discounted testing done by a member, and more recently a lot of seizures on your last promo.

Hi, it's important for us that customers were satisfied, that's why the company management decided to prolong the promotion, so more people could make orders and get a bonus for it. About confiscations, we don't hide that they happen sometimes, but they also happen in other stores, unfortunately it always partly depends on luck, but if customer has some problem with the order, we always do our best to help him.

I don't have to be a customer to post in any source thread. Surely you should know that about meso.
Yes, I Agree you are completely welcome to post and say anything -- I am a 100% supporter of absolute Free-Speech in every and any circumstance and/or location.

You don't have any actual experience with this source though because you said you have never ordered and will never order.

So, while you are free (and I support that freedom) to say whatever you would like to say, your opinion is not founded in any real-world experience.

Nonetheless, it sounds like you mean well and just trying to help people in your own way and from your perspective -- I respect that bro.
If you do ever have any questions or decide to order, I am still happy to help in any way I am able.
You call it negative talk, i see it as realistic information for future buyers. I've followed this thread long enough to see discounted testing done by a member, and more recently a lot of seizures on your last promo.
Seizures are always a realistic risk when trying to smuggle illegal/banned items into a country; this risk is not unique to any one source and no source has any control over the postal-service or or government(s) agencies.

This source has a US Domestic option (warehouse W3) for customer that would like to avoid the risk of seizure.

Also worth noting, the success rate from W2 to the USA is significantly improved (I do not even know of any seizures myself) since the new W2 shipping method was implemented a few months ago.

I still stand by this source and have used them for many years.
You are welcome to your own opinion (even if you have no experience upon which to base it) and I agree to disagree regarding Basicstero's integrity.

As you mentioned, there are many others sources so just pick one you like better and I wish you all the best :)

Have a good weekend everyone! :)
All of my PMs now have replies so I am going to step away from the computer and get some dinner.
I will check back here in a couple days.

Glad to hear that you have followed our thread long enough, then you also saw that many people received their orders without problems and were happy with the quality of our products, also you probably know that in case of order seizure we always offer re-shipment.

Have a great weekend everyone, feel free to post here if you have any questions, you can also ask me in private messages.

Just a reminder that Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO is going on, you can find detailed information about it in previous posts, also on our official site.

Hey guys!
Some important news for you!
This post for orders from W2 ONLY!
Tracking numbers for orders shipped on 11/28, 12/01 and 12/06 have already been uploaded to your private accounts!
We recommend using 17track.net for comfortable tracking with a detailed display of all statuses all the way to delivery.
Please verify that the information is correct on the website, and do not ask customer service for confirmation!
Thank you!

Last edited: