MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hello
I reached out to pharmacom site (Pharmacom Labs - Contacts Site) and this one (
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
) 3-4 days ago and still haven't heard back from either.
Are you guys still active?
Is
Code:
 https://steroidify.com/
a verified pharmacom labs dealer?
WARNING: Fake websites have been found:

pharmacomlabs.ltd is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied the website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use Pharmacomlabs.ltd, it is NOT real.

pharmacom-labs.com is FAKE!
Someone closely copied the website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use pharmacom-labs.com, it is NOT real.

As was announced in the past, counterfeit products have been found on multiple occasions. You can find more information about these fakes by searching for posts from the source about it here in this thread.

The Real Pharmacom Labs Website is: PharmacomLabs.com
Therefore, the correct address for checking verification codes is:
pharmacomlabs.com/code <--- codes should only be checked here, never any other site.

While checking your code, if you see the “Fake” message it could mean that you have a fake or you may have entered some symbol wrong. Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case you need to attentively recheck your code and determine what symbol could be wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (zero) and O are confused, or L and I and 1 (one) are mixed up.
Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check it for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If you find that your code was checked multiple times before, and it was not from you checking, it means someone has already checked it before; and, as such, may be a duplicate and fake.

So please be cautious and consider these details when ordering from re-sellers.

I hope this info helps keep us all safe from the scams and fakes.

WARNING: Fake websites have been found:

pharmacomlabs.ltd is FAKE!
DO NOT use Pharmacomlabs.ltd, it is NOT real.

pharmacom-labs.com is FAKE!

DO NOT use pharmacom-labs.com, it is NOT real.

As was announced in the past, counterfeit products have been found on multiple occasions. You can find more information about these fakes by searching for posts from the source about it here in this thread.

The Real Pharmacom Labs Website is: PharmacomLabs.com
Therefore, the correct address for checking verification codes is:
pharmacomlabs.com/code <--- codes should only be checked here, never any other site.

While checking your code, if you see the “Fake” message it could mean that you have a fake or you may have entered some symbol wrong. Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case you need to attentively recheck your code and determine what symbol could be wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (zero) and O are confused, or L and I and 1 (one) are mixed up.
Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check it for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If you find that your code was checked multiple times before, and it was not from you checking, it means someone has already checked it before; and, as such, may be a duplicate and fake.

So please be cautious and consider these details when ordering from re-sellers.

I hope this info helps keep us all safe from the scams and fakes.
Hey,
Thanks for the reply.
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/
is giving me errors - 429 too many requests. tried different browsers, vpn, tor, waited for a while and still the same.

So where should i be placing orders once it starts wrking -
Code:
pharmacomlabs.com or https://basicstero.ws/

Hey,
Thanks for the reply.
No problem bro - you're welcome and I hope the info helps.

Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/
is giving me errors - 429 too many requests. tried different browsers, vpn, tor, waited for a while and still the same.
Same here, I just tried and also got the "too many requests" error even when I used the Tor browser.
Usually I am able to access the site using Tor, but it is not working for me tonight.

So where should i be placing orders once it starts wrking -
Code:
pharmacomlabs.com or https://basicstero.ws/
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

hello, the offer does not work, when I choose products from warehouse 2 for more than 300 dollars, I do not have access to promotions
I can confirm this is not working at all either
Hey guys, I think maybe the Black Friday promo had expired.
But I wrote to the sales manager and explained and he told me he fixed it.
Please check again soon -- it should be active again now (but I'm not sure how long they will keep it running).
Let me know if it is now working for you.

Hi everyone, just a reminder that if you have any questions about our products or the work of the store, you can ask them right here or directly to me in private messages. Also, please note that we continue to have a BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO, more information about that in earlier posts. Have a great weekend everyone, take care.

Hello guys, please actively check our official website pharmacomlabs.com! We need feedback from you, as we are in the process of fixing problems!

Hi all, I see it's pretty quiet here, I wish everyone a good week, feel free to ask if you have any questions in the future. Also don't forget that we still have BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO coming, if you were planning on ordering anything it's time to do so.

pharmacomlabs.com worked for me a few days ago for the first time without doing anything, but since then it's been giving

"Too Many Requests​

The user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time."

To me it looks like a typical DDoS attack...

basicstero.ws works as usual

Hello guys, please actively check our official website pharmacomlabs.com! We need feedback from you, as we are in the process of fixing problems!
Hi, I still getting error 429, too many request. I've tried with a VPN too.
pharmacomlabs.com worked for me a few days ago for the first time without doing anything, but since then it's been giving

"Too Many Requests​

It is the same for me.
I tried with three different browsers, including Tor, and I get the same error: 429 "Too many request" error.

Hi, I still getting error 429, too many request. I've tried with a VPN too.

"Too Many Requests​

Hi, have you tried choosing a French or German VPN? I checked, right now the site opens without any problems.