MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi. We'd like you to consider the workload that regularly shows up every year before the holidays! I hope you get your order in soon and everything will be great!
Typical excuse. I'm surprised anyone continues to order from you given far better sources here.

Hey gents- about how long would you guess that a vial is still good after being pierced?
Hi, usually our consultant says that you can use the product if the oil is not cloudy and there is no residue, it is important to follow the storage conditions, a dark place without direct exposure to sunlight.

When are you ever going to do a real discount on the domestic warehouse. You guys are a joke
Hi, I'm sorry to say this, at the moment there is no information about discounts in the warehouse you are interested in, but I will check with a colleague maybe in the near future we will have some new promotions.

I just received my order: two vials of test e 300. Switching over from another brand I was running. Pinned twice already and feel absolutely no PIP whatsoever. 0. Not even slightly tender.

My experience with test e has always been met with slight discomfort post injection. Should I be concerned about dosage if I’m feeling literally nothing at all?

Crazy because I’ve been running gear for a long time and I’ve never once experienced painless test e

When are you ever going to do a real discount on the domestic warehouse. You guys are a joke
You just missed one (see the post quoted below):
US Domestic warehouse W3 just had a "Black-Friday" promo at the end of November.
Hello everyone, especially our US customers!

We launched BLACKFRIDAY PROMO from Domestic W3!

It will be running 11/25 for 4 days and until the end of the weekend 11/28!

Pay for new orders and get free bonuses in addition to them:

These conditions work for orders from Domestic US (W3) only!

Hurry up and order while items are in STOCK!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Also a reminder that we still have Fall Promo from Warehouse 2, where you can profitably replenish your stock!
Nonetheless, It is rare to see a promo for the US Domestic W3 warehouse because the operational cost is higher (with added costs such as having stock physically in the US and paying US staff for their rick etc.) and also the stock is more limited compared to demand.

Be sure to check the source's "News" section (linked below) often for announcements and updates about topics such as promos.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

I just received my order: two vials of test e 300. Switching over from another brand I was running. Pinned twice already and feel absolutely no PIP whatsoever. 0. Not even slightly tender.

My experience with test e has always been met with slight discomfort post injection. Should I be concerned about dosage if I’m feeling literally nothing at all?

Crazy because I’ve been running gear for a long time and I’ve never once experienced painless test e
nice :) glad to hear you enjoy the products.

Same on my end -- everything has always been smooth and comfortable.

The only product that have given me discomfort was the extremely high concentration Test-E500; but, that was to be expected with 500 mg p/ mL, and there is even a warning in the product's description -- I just wanted to try a few of the high concentration products so I could speak from experience.

Pharmacom has a great reputation around the world for being one of the highest quality brands.

Attention, important information.

For the safety of our customers we are changing warehouses, please do not worry, all orders made remain unchanged, we just warn everyone in advance that soon warehouses will be changed. All information will be visible on our website and we will announce it here when the process will be finished.

Also please check our official website pharmacomlabs.com, we have completed technical work, now the site should work without errors, but we need your feedback about this, please write whether you can open the site and how well it works.
I checked the website. Everything is working using a standard browser. Code checking works too. I was hoping this would get fixed. Appreciated!

nice :) glad to hear you enjoy the products.

Same on my end -- everything has always been smooth and comfortable.

The only product that have given me discomfort was the extremely high concentration Test-E500; but, that was to be expected with 500 mg p/ mL, and there is even a warning in the product's description -- I just wanted to try a few of the high concentration products so I could speak from experience.

Pharmacom has a great reputation around the world for being one of the highest quality brands.
Hi, glad you got your order, thanks for writing about it. You don't have to worry about the dosage, our low concentration products should not cause pain, but they do contain as much of the substance as stated.

Attention, we remind you that we still have a promotion.

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

I checked the website today and still this "typo" exists on the website for test u 250.

I purchased 10 vials of this at the start of the year and love it, I want to order more, but I need to be 100% that this is a typo. I can't risk purchasing to find that I have been sent primo instead.

Has pharmacom officially said it's a typo? Can they not fix it for peace of mind?

Fyi I have emailed them but got no reply.

Also on another subject, from w2, do they still ship via postnl?

This worked very well for my in the past to the UK with 3 week turn around!
FWIW, i made a purchase on 1st December and received yesterday 28th December to the UK.

Everything i ordered was correct and as expected.

For those wondering about VAT number required to ship to the UK, I really dont understand as there is no reference on the outer parcel to the VAT number i used...

Just use a fake VAT number

Parcel still goes via Post NL as it has always done for many years with success.

FWIW, i made a purchase on 1st December and received yesterday 28th December to the UK.

Everything i ordered was correct and as expected.

For those wondering about VAT number required to ship to the UK, I really dont understand as there is no reference on the outer parcel to the VAT number i used...

Just use a fake VAT number

Parcel still goes via Post NL as it has always done for many years with success.
good to hear :)
Thank you for sharing your experience and the advice about VAT.

Hey, was looking to order today but it seems like all products are out of order in the EU warehouse (W1) - when can we expect it to be updated? Would it be save to use the International Warehouse for deliveries in Denmark? Ive heard the seizure rate are high here.

Would it be save to use the International Warehouse for deliveries in Denmark? Ive heard the seizure rate are high here.
I've also heard that Denmark has tougher customs than some other countries -- consider the "discreet shipping" option and maybe it will improve the chances the pack passes inspection.
However, I do not personally have any experience with Denmark; therefore, I cannot say for sure if this work or not.

Hey, was looking to order today but it seems like all products are out of order in the EU warehouse (W1) - when can we expect it to be updated?
Recently, the source's support rep posted that they are changing warehouses to increase safety (see post quoted below).
Attention, important information.

For the safety of our customers we are changing warehouses, please do not worry, all orders made remain unchanged, we just warn everyone in advance that soon warehouses will be changed. All information will be visible on our website and we will announce it here when the process will be finished.

Also please check our official website pharmacomlabs.com, we have completed technical work, now the site should work without errors, but we need your feedback about this, please write whether you can open the site and how well it works.
maybe this is why W1 stock is not currently available.
I think when the new warehouse location is stocked, products will be available again on the source's website.
But, I am not sure -- just my speculation.

I placed an order and made a payment worth .00409369 btc equivalent to $65 USD. My transfer was CONFIRMED by you as .00409369 btc equivalent to $65 USD. And I received $3.95 USD in balance with it saying I still have $60.05 left to pay on my order. I reached out to you filling out a contact form on your websit and never received a response. So now I am here.

Put 2 orders in recently. 1 from Int and another one from the US domestic WH.
MIX 2, MIX 6, Winstrol, Clen and some misc stuff.

I will report when the orders arrive.

Ordered and confirmed BTC early hours of Dec 27th. Not expecting Amazon fulfillment lol, but I hope W2 gets shipped and I get a tracking number here soon.