MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Regarding vials:
My previous order from US warehouse came in vials as shown on the website. However my most recent order, the vials are slightly different. The code checked out so my question is, is it normal for the vials to change?
The vials should be the same regardless of warehouse -- all 3 Basicstero warehouses carry genuine Pharmacom Labs products that are all produced from the exact same Pharmacom Labs manufacturing facility.

Did you order with the "discreet shipping" option? if so, then the packaging will look differently, but the contents will still be the same.
Also, what are current promotions?
Please see the post quoted below for information about the most recent promo. If it is still active, there will simply be a step during the check-out process to select the bonus items for which your order may qualify.
Attention, we remind you that we still have a promotion.

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

The vials should be the same regardless of warehouse -- all 3 Basicstero warehouses carry genuine Pharmacom Labs products that are all produced from the exact same Pharmacom Labs manufacturing facility.

Did you order with the "discreet shipping" option? if so, then the packaging will look differently, but the contents will still be the same.

Please see the post quoted below for information about the most recent promo. If it is still active, there will simply be a step during the check-out process to select the bonus items for which your order may qualify.

The vial on the right is from my older order and matches what’s on the website. Somewhat of a bottle neck with a ridge. The left vial is from my most recent order and you can clearly see the difference. It’s rounded, No bottleneck.

B4EDEDAD-349A-4DD3-9DEF-980153BA8EB6.jpeg

Is this a cause for concern? Like I said, ordered
from US warehouse like usual but this is the first time I received different shaped vials.

The vial on the right is from my older order and matches what’s on the website. Somewhat of a bottle neck with a ridge. The left vial is from my most recent order and you can clearly see the difference. It’s rounded, No bottleneck.

View attachment 177410

from US warehouse like usual but this is the first time I received different shaped vials.
The printing of the logo of the one on the right is shittier also.

If you don't mind. Post the batch number for both vials.

I have quite a few of their vials, gonna see if I can match up the vials

The printing of the logo of the one on the right is shittier also.

If you don't mind. Post the batch number for both vials.

I have quite a few of their vials, gonna see if I can match up the vials
The one on the right is older and faded that’s why, but was 110% legit and pro-packaged. The one on the left (newest order) is in a different vial, label tilted, and metal casing around stopper is warped/bent.

Checked the code and it said it’s legit, but wanted to ask a rep and figure out why it looks altered. US warehouses for almost any brand are known to vial swap in order to skimp on product, or remove the product completely and give you just carrier oils. Doesn’t happen often, but definitely happens.

I’ve had an overall great experience using pharmacom, never had any issues in the past. But in the case of possibly not receiving quality product, as the rep already confirmed vials don’t change, I’d hope to receive a replacement.

View attachment 177410
I see the difference and appreciate your concerns.
Here are some of my thoughts.
All Pharmacom Labs products are all produced at the same manufacturing facility; therefore, all genuine Pharmacom Labs products are the same regardless of which Basicstero warehouse they were purchased.

Nonetheless, you do mention here that one of the vials is from an older order, while the other is from the most recent order.

Approximately, how long ago was the older order (year)?
and, how long ago was the recent order (a few weeks? month?)?

Or, even better than that info, are you able to see on the label what is the manufacture date for each?

I don't think there is any cause for concern.
Basicstero is the direct from manufacture store, not a reseller; so, with Basicstero you can be confident you have genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

However, I personally would like to have an explanation because it is visually clear that the actual glass vials are of slightly different shapes.

If possible, let us all know the manufacture dates.

I am going to write to my contact at the source directly a ask if he can please inform me if Pharmacom's glass vials had ever changed over that time period.

Checked the code and it said it’s legit, but wanted to ask a rep and figure out why it looks altered. US warehouses for almost any brand are known to vial swap in order to skimp on product, or remove the product completely and give you just carrier oils. Doesn’t happen often, but definitely happens.

I’ve had an overall great experience using pharmacom, never had any issues in the past. But in the case of possibly not receiving quality product, as the rep already confirmed vials don’t change, I’d hope to receive a replacement.
The code comes from the manufacturing facility, so that is a good indicator that you have the genuine product.
As you mention, like with any business, there are humans involved in every step and there may always be a chance someone greedy tries to scam everyone (both the source and customer).

But a closed (capped) new vial with a unique code under the hologram label (not simple to reproduce), eliminates the opportunity for a warehouse staff to get away with sending some fake.

When you check a verification code, the system should tell you how many times that code has been checked.
Do you remember how many times it said your code was previously checked?

I will write to the source today.

Thank you for your serious inquiry -- question such as this help all of us.
It may take me a few days to get a reply from the source, but when I have more info, I will reply here to you again.

Approximately, how long ago was the older order (year)?
and, how long ago was the recent order (a few weeks? month?)?

About 7 months ago, not too long. I’ll check and post the manufacture dates for the order in question when I get home from work.
When you check a verification code, the system should tell you how many times that code has been checked.
Do you remember how many times it said your code was previously checked?

Code checked out great, it had been checked zero times so that’s a plus. The main issue is the different vial, warped metal surrounding stopper, and slightly crooked label.

I appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to look into the matter. I’ll post the manufacture codes within the next hour or two.

I appreciate your responsiveness and willingness to look into the matter. I’ll post the manufacture codes within the next hour or two.
Please, to clarify, don't post the verification code in public or there is a chance scammers may copy it to use on counterfeits.

Code checked out great, it had been checked zero times so that’s a plus. The main issue is the different vial, warped metal surrounding stopper, and slightly crooked label.
That's good to hear.
As long as it checked good (and, as mentioned, was never even checked by anyone else so we know it was not a copied code from someone else's product), you know you have a genuine Pharmacom Labs product.

But, yes, please share the manufacture date if/when you can.
No rush, I will be gone for the weekend anyway.
I did send a message to the source to ask about this; no reply as of yet but it is already the middle of the night in Eastern Europe and the weekend.

If I do not have a reply from the source on Monday, I will try contacting them again when I get back online Monday afternoon.

Have a good weekend everyone :)
Friday evening here, dark & cold out, but I have a slow-cooker with chili going since this morning; about to get into that and have a beer -- so it should be a nice relaxing evening staying in.
I'll be back online after the weekend.

Also, what are current promotions?
Hi, there's a "STEEL WINTER PROMO" promotion going on right now, you can see information about it on our website, in the second stage of ordering.
Regarding vials:
My previous order from US warehouse came in vials as shown on the website. However my most recent order, the vials are slightly different. The code checked out so my question is, is it normal for the vials to change?

View attachment 177410

The one on the right is older and faded that’s why, but was 110% legit and pro-packaged. The one on the left (newest order) is in a different vial, label tilted, and metal casing around stopper is warped/bent.

About 7 months ago, not too long. I’ll check and post the manufacture dates for the order in question when I get home from work.

Please send me a private message with your order number as well as batch numbers and pictures of the verification codes, we will check the information on your question and we will definitely look into the situation.

Last edited:

View attachment 177410

Hello! I messaged you on the PM, we'll check the information.

Attention.

In connection with the expansion, we are looking for new sites for advertising, if you can advise us good forums (for any country and in any language) - please contact me in a private message. We are planning to test our products on the new advertising platforms, those who wish will be able to participate.

Also a reminder that we are currently running a "STEEL WINTER PROMO" promotion.

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

Just posting here to say that I've created my first order with the site using the new promotion. I didn't realize that the promotion was even going on and it was by coincidence that my order was just over $300.
Purchased x3 Test E 300mg and x3 Deca 300mg. Was able to pick up a free x4 Var (10mgx100) and a small pack of Clen on the side. Super excited to try this stuff out.
Will say that the payment through BTC went through quickly and smoothly. Was informed that it would be about a week to leave the international warehouse then another 7-10 days to ship after that time period, so about 2-3 weeks in total before I'll see it.
Will post later on after the shipment is received. May post bloods later on as well!