MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

hello, will there be any slowdowns on shipments during chinese new year?

My prediction is there will be a pause in international service.
This is just my own guess as I have not read or heard the source make announcement as of yet. But I would plan accordingly based upon past experience.
Usually (at least for as long as I have been here and can remember) some business such as W2 warehouse and services are not available during the Chinese New Year holiday break and festivals.

See the quotes below for past examples from recent years:
Folks, I should have warned all earlier, my apologies. Due to the coming Chinese New Year holidays we will not be able shipping from now till 12th of February. Based on earlier experience it may also delay orders, which were processed shortly before holidays. This is only about international warehouse. US domestic and European warehouses are not touched.
Warning:
Since we are still using and packing orders at warehouse 2 until we sell out our left stock at W2, we are still influenced by coming Spring Festival (so-called Chinese New Year) in China. Officially it takes place starting from Friday
, 24 January to Thursday , 30 January. Shipping services will not work during this period.
For this reason orders placed from warehouse 2 ONLY (warehouse 1 is not influenced as well as US domestic warehouse) will be shipped on January 20th last time before holidays. We will continue accepting orders (so far still at older prices without price increase) during the Spring festival, but all of them will be shipped roughly on 4th of 5th of February only.
Chinese New Year will delay processing of orders from warehouse 2. Please take it into account!
4. This is important. We warn you in advance that due to chinese new year (February 11 – 17 in 2021) we will not be able shipping orders from warehouse 2 probably since the very beginning of February until possibly end of February (based on experience of previous years, althouh officially holidays take place only 7 days). All orders collected within this time frame will be shipped at fist possibility.

This is just my own guess as I have not read or heard the source make announcement as of yet. But I would plan accordingly based upon past experience.
Usually (at least for as long as I have been here and can remember) some business such as W2 warehouse and services are not available during the Chinese New Year holiday break and festivals.

Ok thank you

Hello. Planning to order in February. Was wondering how long the promo will be going on for? Thank you.
I haven't seen the source state any sates for the promo yet, so i'm not sure about the duration for the promo.

But, I want to reply to you to suggest that you consider the possibility that W2 service may be paused during the Chinese New Year holidays.
The source has not made any announcement about this yet, but in the past there has been downtime during this time of year.
So I just want to try to help you in case it may effect your plans.

See the quotes in my post linked below for some example from previous years:

any idea when W3 will restock test e?
I don't have any info regarding restock of specific items.

The source's official rep has said (see post quoted below) that they are try to restock W3 every few months (I interpret this to mean something such as every 2 to 4 months, but that is just my guess).
Hi, as far as I know restocking happens every few months, maybe the item you're interested in will show up in December or January.
The source usually does not say anything about specific items until the actual restock is complete and confirmed,
Hopefully they will announce it here when there is a restock.

Also, is proviron ever coming back? It’s been a long time
I have not heard anything about this.
Maybe @Pharmacom Support will have more info.

I haven't seen the source state any sates for the promo yet, so i'm not sure about the duration for the promo.

But, I want to reply to you to suggest that you consider the possibility that W2 service may be paused during the Chinese New Year holidays.
The source has not made any announcement about this yet, but in the past there has been downtime during this time of year.
So I just want to try to help you in case it may effect your plans.

See the quotes in my post linked below for some example from previous years:
When would you recommend I order by then to make sure I don’t get any interruptions? Would February 1st be ok still?

Just posting here to say that I've created my first order with the site using the new promotion. I didn't realize that the promotion was even going on and it was by coincidence that my order was just over $300.
Purchased x3 Test E 300mg and x3 Deca 300mg. Was able to pick up a free x4 Var (10mgx100) and a small pack of Clen on the side. Super excited to try this stuff out.
Will say that the payment through BTC went through quickly and smoothly. Was informed that it would be about a week to leave the international warehouse then another 7-10 days to ship after that time period, so about 2-3 weeks in total before I'll see it.
Will post later on after the shipment is received. May post bloods later on as well!
Hi, hope you get your order as soon as possible, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to write directly here or to me in a private message.

Hi, we will do our best to ship orders as soon as possible, unfortunately delays sometimes happen, if delivery services stop working because of the holidays, we can't do anything about it and everyone will just have to wait.

Hello. Planning to order in February. Was wondering how long the promo will be going on for? Thank you.
When would you recommend I order by then to make sure I don’t get any interruptions? Would February 1st be ok still?
Hi, unfortunately I do not have exact information about the duration of the promo, I recommend not to put off purchases for later, it is better to order in the near future.

Hi all.

Just a reminder that if you have any questions you can always ask them in this thread or directly to me in a private message, also don't worry if you wrote to our e-mail and didn't get a reply, most probably the message just didn't get there, please try to send it again. We are working as usual and if you want to order something, you can do it right now.

Dear customers,

We remind and notify you that the Spring Festival (the so-called Chinese New Year) in China is approaching soon. Officially, it runs from 18 January to 30 January! Delivery services will not work during this period.
For this reason, orders placed ONLY from Warehouse 2 (Warehouse 1 is not affected, as well as US Domestic Warehouse) will be shipped on January 13 for the last time before the holidays. We will continue to accept orders during the Spring Festival, but they will not ship until approximately January 30th.

Chinese New Year will delay the processing of orders from Warehouse 2. Please take this into account!

Respectfully,

Basicstero's Crew

The vial on the right is from my older order and matches what’s on the website. Somewhat of a bottle neck with a ridge. The left vial is from my most recent order and you can clearly see the difference. It’s rounded, No bottleneck.

View attachment 177410

Is this a cause for concern? Like I said, ordered
from US warehouse like usual but this is the first time I received different shaped vials.
Hello!
Don't worry, it's okay with the vials! Their shape and appearance may vary slightly from batch to batch. Since your previous order was placed quite a long time ago, we have changed more than one batch of vials over that period.

Basicstero International Warehouse W2 will be closed for a holiday break during the second half of January 2023.
W2 will not be shipping out orders during this period.
Orders placed Warehouse W2 will be shipped on January 13 for the last time before the holidays.
Basicstero will continue to accept orders during the Spring Festival, but W2 orders will not ship until approximately January 30th or later.
Please plan accordingly.

Warehouses W1 (European warehouse) and W3 (US Domestic) are not affected.

Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news