MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Pharmacom Support - hey, sent an email from jc***@yahoo.com but no response yet. Was just wanting an update/tracking possibly.. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon.
If you log on to you Basicstero account, you can find your order history under the "My orders" section. There you can find the status of your orders and under the "details" action there you will be able to find a page with all of the order details including any tracking numbers (if tracking has been uploaded yet). If tracking is not there, it simply means it has not yet been uploaded -- when the source uploads the info, it will appear there in the order details.
l42GYQW.jpg

**NOTE**: be careful and don't accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

Last edited:
Hi all!
We would like to inform you that our International Warehouse 2 is closed for holiday season.
All orders with "shipped" status are shipped!
Part of our orders are already updated by tracking numbers, and final part of orders also will be updated by numbers.

Orders which are currently in "waiting for payment", "payment is being checked" and "order processing" statuses will remain pending until the end of January - this applies only to Int. Warehouse 2!

@Pharmacom Support - hey, sent an email from jc***@yahoo.com but no response yet. Was just wanting an update/tracking possibly.. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi, if you emailed us and did not receive a reply, it is possible that the message just did not get there, unfortunately this sometimes happens, just try to send the email again. Please note that for security reasons the track number is not issued immediately, it will be automatically issued as soon as it is uploaded in the system.

Hi all.

Just a reminder that if you emailed us and didn't get a reply, it probably just didn't get there, just try sending it again. We are working as usual, if you have any questions, you can ask them directly in this thread or me in private messages. Have a good weekend and take care.

Do you guys need a new website? More modern, better looking, better user experience, better SEO ranking on Google?
No, there is no need here for any new site.
The Basicstero.ws site works fine and was recently updated.
Also, the PharmacomLabs.com site was fixed and now works for all regions.
The websites are modern and look good.

@AtlassianTarsier I just checked your history here on MESO (linked below):

and, you appear completely new here (your post in this thread is literally only your 2nd post ever on this site).
2rwqD0J.jpg

While I do wish you the best and welcome new members, it seems strange someone completely new to the community would randomly ask a source if they need a new website.

Do you have a genuine interest in the topics on this board?
Are you a potential new customer interested in this source's products?
Or, are you here to try to sell/offer some website service?

Sources here do not need solicitations for web design or improvement services; if a business here is in need of such services, that business will actively seek out those services.

If you are genuinely here to be a part of this community, then I welcome you and hope you find all of the information available here to be very helpful.

Hi all.

Customer feedback is important to us, so if you have any suggestions for improving service, as well as questions about the store, payment, our products or anything else, feel free to write about it right here or to me in private messages. Also please don't worry if you were to email us and didn't get an answer or transferred funds but they are not yet credited, we are already looking into this and will answer everyone as soon as possible. We really value each customer's opinion and are trying to be better for you, take care and have a nice day.

No, there is no need here for any new site.
The Basicstero.ws site works fine and was recently updated.
Also, the PharmacomLabs.com site was fixed and now works for all regions.
The websites are modern and look good.

@AtlassianTarsier I just checked your history here on MESO (linked below)

and, you appear completely new here (your post in this thread is literally only your 2nd post ever on this site).
2rwqD0J.jpg

While I do wish you the best and welcome new members, it seems strange someone completely new to the community would randomly ask a source if they need a new website.

Do you have a genuine interest in the topics on this board?
Are you a potential new customer interested in this source's products?
Or, are you here to try to sell/offer some website service?

Sources here do not need solicitations for web design or improvement services; if a business here is in need of such services, that business will actively seek out those services.

If you are genuinely here to be a part of this community, then I welcome you and hope you find all of the information available here to be very helpful.
The websites can definitely get an upgrade in my opinion! Yeah I am here to learn more about Steroids and search for legit trustworthy gear.

The websites can definitely get an upgrade in my opinion! Yeah I am here to learn more about Steroids and search for legit trustworthy gear.
There is a wealth of info on this site. For instance, have a look at all of the stickies and other content in the "Anabolic Steroids" sub-section (linked below):

Spend some time (weeks to months) reading and researching to get a good foundation understanding so you may make better more well-informed choices.

Also, ask questions if you are confused about some details and we will all try to help you.

Another good resource is to read other people's actual experiences and thinking in their logs (some member document and share their personal experience):

Pharmacom Labs is a top brand known world-wide and an excellent choice.
but, ff you decide you are ready for AAS, be careful because there are fakes and counterfeits.
Please see my post linked below that warns about some of the known fakes and scams:

Be safe and definitely side with doing more research and reading than you may think you need before getting into AAS or PEDs in general.
Make sure it is the right choice for you and you are comfortable/accept all that is involved.
There is no rush and it's very important to be well-informed about your health and safety.

I hope some of this may be helpful

There is a wealth of info on this site. For instance, have a look at all of the stickies and other content in the "Anabolic Steroids" sub-section (linked below):

Spend some time (weeks to months) reading and researching to get a good foundation understanding so you may make better more well-informed choices.

Also, ask questions if you are confused about some details and we will all try to help you.

Another good resource is to read other people's actual experiences and thinking in their logs (some member document and share their personal experience):

Pharmacom Labs is a top brand known world-wide and an excellent choice.
but, ff you decide you are ready for AAS, be careful because there are fakes and counterfeits.
Please see my post linked below that warns about some of the known fakes and scams:

Be safe and definitely side with doing more research and reading than you may think you need before getting into AAS or PEDs in general.
Make sure it is the right choice for you and you are comfortable/accept all that is involved.
There is no rush and it's very important to be well-informed about your health and safety.

I hope some of this may be helpful
Thanks for trying to help me!

As has been previously announced in the "NEWS" sections on both the Basicstero.ws and Pharmacom.com sites, counterfeit products have been identified.

More information about some of these fakes may be found at:
• BEWARE! SCAMMERS AND COUNTERFEITERS ARE VERY ACTIVE LATELY!
and
• CAUTION! COUNTERFEITED PRODUCTS FOUND!

WARNING! Fake websites have been found:

⚠️ pharmacomlabs.ltd is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied our website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use Pharmacomlabs.ltd, it is NOT real.

⚠️ pharmacom-labs.com is FAKE!
Someone closely copied our website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use pharmacom-labs.com, it is NOT real.

⚠️ pharmacomlaps.com is FAKE!
DO NOT use pharmacomlaps.com, it is NOT real.

Also, the following emails have been identified as known scammers:
⚠️ pharmacomlab @ mail.ru is a SCAM!
⚠️ pharmacomlabs @ mail.ru is a SCAM!
⚠️ pharmacomlabs @ gmail.com is a SCAM!
⚠️ sales.pharmacomlabs @ gmail.com is a SCAM!

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the Basicstero.ws official store (link in the "code" box below), it may be a scam. Only shop through the official store.

Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

The Real Pharmacom Labs Website is: pharmacomlabs.com/
Therefore, the correct address for checking verification codes is:
Pharmacom Labs - Code Site ⟵ codes should only be checked here, never any other site.

When checking a verification code, if you see the “Fake” message it could mean that you really do have a fake, or maybe it is just the result of an incorrect character being entered.
Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case the code needs to be attentively rechecked and determine which character may have been wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (the number zero) and O (the letter) are confused; and/or L, l (lower case "L"), I ("i"), and 1 (the number one) may be easily mixed up. Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check a code for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If you find that your code was checked multiple times before, and it was not from you checking, it means someone has already checked it before; and, as such, may be cause for concern such as it being a duplicate and fake.

I hope this information helps everyone and keeps us all safe from the fakes and scams.

The promotion called Steel is not working, not getting any freebies with order
I will log-on my account and check it out.
I'll start an order and work through the steps to see if I can replicate.
I confirm the promo was not active on my end either.
The promo has either concluded, or accidentally turned off.
Either way, I will write to the Basicstero manager and ask him about this.
When I hear back, I will post an update here.