MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

My order was seized & returned to sender by Customs, this is after waiting 5 weeks already.. It is very problematic for my planning.

Have sent private messages here and emails on Basicstero - please get back to me ASAP.
Hi, please don't worry, I got your message and will check the information on this issue, we will definitely help you.

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or another site/link other than the Basicstero.ws address which is linked above (in the "code" box above), it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Friday evening :) time to start to enjoy a much needed weekend.
I'll be back to check here again in a few days.
I hope everyone has a good night and nice weekend.

Hi all.

Just a reminder that our store is working as usual, if you wrote something to our email, but did not get a reply, try to send the message again, it probably just did not get there. You can also ask your question right here or to me in private messages, we will answer you as soon as possible.

Please note, that right now we have a "STEEL WINTER PROMO" promotion, if you wanted to order something, now is the time to do it.

Have a great day and take care.

I came back after the weekend break to find a lot of PMs.
If you sent me a message over the weekend, check your box for a reply.
Everyone that sent me a PM should now have a reply :)

Hi all.

You've often asked when there will be restocking, we have good news, we have restocked on W3 - US domestic warehouse. Our products sell out pretty quickly, if you were planning to buy something, we recommend that you don't put it off and place your order soon.

Also we remind, that in case you have any questions, you can ask them right here, to me in private messages or to store's support service on our site.

Take care and have a good day.

Hello. Basicstero gives a free reship attempt for all paid items (not bonus items or promo extras) in an order.

I'm sorry to hear that your pack was seized. Unfortunately, this is a realistic part of the risks involved with attempted shipping and import of products that may be illegal in some areas of the world (each individual must check the laws and policies for the place he or she lives).

But, all is not yet lost because a customer can get one more try from Basicstero for free with proof of seizure (a letter or as evident on tracking) .

If a order is seized, please contact the source by using the "Contact US" page on the Basicstero site and explain your pack was seized -- the source will offer a free reship with proof of seizure.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is the best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
***Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Also, I want to try to help you by writing to my contact with the source and try to bring more attention to you "Contact Us" inquiry.

Please send me a private message with the following:

1) the order number

...and...

2) the email address that you used when you wrote to the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

Important Considerations: Please, be careful and keep yourself safe from any legal trouble -- don't make any claim that the pack was intended for you, that you have any knowledge of it, or that you ordered it.

Here is the USA if someone’s pack is seized, he or she will get a letter from homeland security or US Customs and Border patrol. Do NOT reply to any seizure letters and you will have no trouble. This letter simply means your package was seized. But you do not yet have any legal trouble as long as you do NOT claim that pack (do NOT reply to the letter in any way).

If you reply or make any claim to ownership of the pack, you may face serious legal issues. For all you know, the pack was not yours and you have no idea what this letter is all about -- if anyone asks, you know nothing and it must be someone sent something to a wrong address. You have never taken possession of the pack and you must not make any claim that it was intended to be yours.

Do NOT talk to anyone at all about the pack because nothing you say help you and everything can and will be used against you if the situation escalates to a court of law (in the USA we have our 5th amendment right to remain silent -- and ask for your attorney).
Do NOT reply to the seizure letter.

As much as it may be frustrating to have a cycle delays, gym goals delayed, or even the loss of money, none of it comes close to the seriousness of legal trouble -- the main priority is making sure you are safe from any law enforcement consequences.

I do not know the laws there, so maybe this is not even an issue; but, I just worry about people and wanted to take a moment so that these things may be considered.

I hope some of this information may be helpful.
Please be smart, and stay safe brother.

Update a week later.. Only @RThoads is keeping me somewhat hopeful that the situation will be resolved in DM's, much appreciated for your help.

For Pharmacom as a company, I would suggest hiring more customer support who understands english so there is not 1 email per week with poor understanding of the situation, extremely frustrating.

It has now been 6 weeks since my order was confirmed and I don't know how many more weeks I will have to wait if it develops in this pace. It's a very negative experience for the 2nd time ordering from Pharmacom.

Update a week later.. Only @RThoads is keeping me somewhat hopeful that the situation will be resolved in DM's, much appreciated for your help.

For Pharmacom as a company, I would suggest hiring more customer support who understands english so there is not 1 email per week with poor understanding of the situation, extremely frustrating.

It has now been 6 weeks since my order was confirmed and I don't know how many more weeks I will have to wait if it develops in this pace. It's a very negative experience for the 2nd time ordering from Pharmacom.

I have now been offered an reship which I appreciate. Will post update once I get my Oxandrolone :)

I have now been offered an reship which I appreciate. Will post update once I get my Oxandrolone :)
Good to hear :)
Thank you for the positive update and kind words towards me -- I am happy i was able to help.
I hope your reship arrives without issue.

Enjoy a good weekend

We remind you that right now we have a promotion "STEEL WINTER PROMO", if you wanted to order something, we recommend not to put off purchases for later, rather go to our store and place your order.

If you have any questions about ordering, our products or delivery, you can ask them directly in this thread, me in private messages, or in support service of the store, on our site.

Have a good weekend and take care.

Hi, I'm really sorry you ran into this and had to wait a long time for an answer to your questions. Our mail has been overloaded with a lot of questions, but now we are working as usual and answering emails every day on a first-come, first-served basis.
Glad to hear that your order will be resent, I hope you will receive it soon without any problems.

It's quiet here so far this week.
Everything must be going well and everyone is busy enjoying themselves making gains :)

Even if everything is positive (so you may not need help or have any questions), feel free to share some good news such as confirmation your order arrived or about your experience with the products.

Hi all.

It's been pretty quiet around here lately, so I'll remind you that our store is working as usual, you can always ask your questions here, to me in private messages or on our website, directly to the store support team.

Also we still have a "STEEL WINTER PROMO" promotion going on, you can place your order and it will be shipped soon, and if there are any problems with delivery, we will always help sort out the situation and do our best to make sure you get your order.

Don't hesitate to write your feedback about our products here, take care and have a nice day.

I placed an order a while back and forgot to update the payment section, it was about 2 - 3 days later that I remembered to update, so I'm not sure whether they would be able to confirm. I don't understand why you guys don't request the hash code or transaction ID to completely verify a payment?

I placed an order a while back and forgot to update the payment section, it was about 2 - 3 days later that I remembered to update, so I'm not sure whether they would be able to confirm. I don't understand why you guys don't request the hash code or transaction ID to completely verify a payment?
Is the order still showing on your Basicstero account dashboard?
And, if so, what does the order status?