MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

it says payment is being checked
Good :) then your order was not dropped from the system.
If an order goes too long without payment, the system will drop the order and release items back to stock to be available for others.
But if your status is active, then your order is still valid.

Next, after the payment is checked and confirmed, the status will update to "Order processing" as the items are picked and packaged by warehouse staff.
Then, the final status will be "Order shipped" when the pack is sent out into the postal system.

Good :) then your order was not dropped from the system.
If an order goes too long without payment, the system will drop the order and release items back to stock to be available for others.
But if your status is active, then your order is still valid.

Next, after the payment is checked and confirmed, the status will update to "Order processing" as the items are picked and packaged by warehouse staff.
Then, the final status will be "Order shipped" when the pack is sent out into the postal system.
You have any lady anavar, raloxifene, aromasin, and Caber for us domestic?

You have any lady anavar, raloxifene, aromasin, and Caber for us domestic?
Basicstero has the following in stock.

• Anavar (product listing linked to in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/oxandrolonos-10

• Aromasin / Exemestane (product listing linked to in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/pct/exos-pills-25mg

To the best of my understanding, Pharmacom does not currently produce a Raloxifen or Caber products.

Basicstero has the following in stock.

• Anavar (product listing linked to in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/oral-steroids/oxandrolonos-10

• Aromasin / Exemestane (product listing linked to in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/pct/exos-pills-25mg

To the best of my understanding, Pharmacom does not currently produce a Raloxifen or Caber products.
Sweet. Does it ship from US? Trying to avoid intl shipments.

Hey Guys,

Is anyone else having serious issue with Pharmacom support? I made a large order and half of my items were missing, due to stealth shipping they sent me just packaging for everything in one package, then oils in another. The third contained only 3 items and the rest were no where to be found. I followed everything they request to submit on the website. It took over 3 weeks just to get a response from someone. I have been going back and forth with them and for a simple resolution it is going on almost 2 months now they cannot resolve my issue. Last I heard was this is high priority for us to resolve the issue after watching my submitted videos. Now I haven't heard back in a week again. This is very bad customer service, not sure what happened with this lab they were always so good and fast. I am more upset that my whole timeline got screwed up with their mistake now they cannot even resolve it in reasonable amount of time.

Anyone else having the same issue with this lab?

Thanks
So what do you have to say about this? @RThoads

Announcement: Basicstero Warehouses Changes Starting 13 February 2023.

Here is some Important News from Basicstero About the Names/Labels for the Different Warehouses and Their Respective Locations.

Starting on Monday (13 February 2023) there will be a warehouse transfer; the new warehouses structure and names will be as listed below:
W1 – warehouse-1 is the International Warehouse.
W2 – warehouse-2 is the US Domestic Warehouse.
W3 – warehouse-3 is the European Warehouse.

Please keep this information in mind to avoid confusion when placing any new orders.

Thank you.

Sweet. Does it ship from US? Trying to avoid intl shipments.
Hi, when you add an item to cart, you can choose which warehouse you want to get your order from, please note that on Monday we will change the names of warehouses.

Starting on Monday (13 February 2023) there will be a warehouse transfer; the new warehouses structure and names will be as listed below:

I placed an order a while back and forgot to update the payment section, it was about 2 - 3 days later that I remembered to update, so I'm not sure whether they would be able to confirm. I don't understand why you guys don't request the hash code or transaction ID to completely verify a payment?
it says payment is being checked
Hi, it may take some time for the payment to be credited, but if you filled out the notification form correctly and provided all the payment information, the funds will soon be credited and your order will go to assembly.

So what do you have to say about this? @RThoads
Did he order from Basicstero? or was it another source?

If he ordered from Basicstero, he should contact the source and explain his situation (including order number, email, and any evidences he may have that show his claim).

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site (link below) is the most direct way to contact the source:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Direct communication with the source, although it may take some time, is your best and most efficient option. The source is big and has many inquiries so it can takes days (or more) for email back-and-forth conversations with customer-service, but this source has always held its end of any deal and takes care of customers.

But here (see quote below) it looks like the source is already in communication with him and already addressed the situation:
Hi, as far as I know his issue has already been addressed and the missing items from the main order will be resent.
@T&H from this quote (above), it looks like it is being addressed already and he may be able to check his order status to see if it has updated to show "lost" or "reshipped" or simply give it some time and a new pack should be on it's way.

I’m curious if you guys have any advice to give on how to extract the oil out of your stealth satchets? I like to take it out and put it in a used and empty vial I have. I just get a little worried I could contaminate the oil transferring it.

I’m curious if you guys have any advice to give on how to extract the oil out of your stealth satchets? I like to take it out and put it in a used and empty vial I have. I just get a little worried I could contaminate the oil transferring it.
yes, I have also done this myself (but eventually decided I prefer the discreet method vials even if there is still some seizure risk, because it is just less work for me).

Here is how I did it:

Have everything laid out in a clean location and ready to go so you do not have to retrieve anything after you have sterilized.

Put a new clean stainless steel baking tray (like what is used to make cookies in the oven) on the table to work in/on.
Sterilize the entire surface of the steel tray with alcohol.
I use a cotton ball saturated with isopropyl and cover the entire surface of the tray with alcohol. Then, I let it dry (a few minutes is all it takes), and repeat with a new fresh cotton ball again saturated in alcohol. Let steel try dry completely before using it.

Wear clean new gloves. Use a cotton ball saturated in alcohol (while wearing the gloves) to wipe your gloved finger-tips and hands -- sterilize the entire external surface of the gloves with the saturated alcohol cotton ball or alcohol wipes and allow gloves to dry.

Be careful not to touch anything after the gloves are sterilized -- do not cough or sneeze into your hands (really, for best practice, you should not cough, sneeze, or even talk, over the working area -- and consider wearing a mask if you think it may help).

Pick up the sachet and wipe all external surfaces with alcohol.
Set the sachet in the steel try off to one side or a corner (so you may wipe the spot in case the sachet is not yet fully sanitized).

Re-sanitize your gloved hands (because you touched the sachet before it was sanitized).

Sanitize the sachet again with a fresh new cotton bam or wipe saturated with alcohol. Be sure to really focus on the area around the port-hole (near the top edge of the sachet).
Set the sanitized sachet on the other side of the steel tray or different corner.

Whip the first area the sachet was at (when it was set down while re-sanitizing gloves) with alcohol.

Sanitize some clean scissors with alcohol (again, as before, you may need to sanitize gloves between wipes of the scissors in case touches the scissors before sanitizing them passes anything onto the gloves).
On the last pass of wiping the scissors, make sure to focus on the cutting edges that will contact the sachet.

Sterilize the external surface of the empty sterile vial to be filled.
Wipe the top of the stopped with alcohol at least a second time and allow to completely dry.

All sterile items should be on the sterile tray surface.

Prepare and empty sterile vial to accept the oil by poking a small gauge (25 or less) needle tip through the stopper to act as a vent (it will release internal pressure created with the volume of oil is added).

Use large-gauge Blunt tip needle (I used sharp the first few times and learned a lesson when it poked through the bottom of the sachet) on a 10 mL or 30 mL syringe (I recommend doing multiple sachets in one sitting to save time and using a 30 mL syringe -- also, I found in some cases there was more than 10 mL in a single sachet).

Cut across the top of the sachet just enough (a few mm from the edge) to expose the port.
Extract the contents into the blunt need/syringe.

Switch the tip of the filled syringe to a smaller gauge sharp needle (such as a 23g) and inject the oil into the sterile vial (or vials if you are doing a larger volume).

I tried to be as detailed as possible -- I hope that may help.

The payment confirmation went through, though it seems that its been 3 days since the product shipped but tracking number is still not provided

The payment confirmation went through, though it seems that its been 3 days since the product shipped but tracking number is still not provided
Most likely, the source simply has not yet uploaded the batch of tracking numbers that your shipment is in. It sounds like your order may have only very recently been shipped out in the past week or two.

When the source uploads the tracking numbers for your order, you will be able to see the tracking info on the order status/details page.

This usually takes from a few days to a few weeks depending upon the postal service situation and workload of the source's staff.
In my experience the source prefers to wait until packs have passed the country of origin before uploading tracking information so that the warehouse staff and shippers etc. may enjoy as much anonymity and safety as possible.

In the past, an automatic email would be generated by the computer system; however, there were some technical issues preventing this feature from working for everyone.

I don't recall if I received a tracing email for my own recent orders -- I get so many emails everyday that its a mess and I don't see or open most.
I'll search my inbox and see if I received a tracking update email from my recent order.

Nonetheless, when the tracking information is uploaded, it will be accessible on the order details page.

it was from w2
Earlier this week, on Monday (February 13, 2023), the warehouse names changed -- so things are confusing to me and I will just answer for both cases (Domestic or International).

If your order is from the US Warehouse, then my guess is that you will get your pack before the tracking updates.
Usually US Warehouse packs only take about a business week, sometimes less, to arrive.
So if it is coming from the US Warehouse and showed "Order shipped" status, the pack should arrive soon.
Please give us an update here if/when you get tracking or if the pack arrives.

If the order is from the International Warehouse, then see my previous reply quoted below:
Most likely, the source simply has not yet uploaded the batch of tracking numbers that your shipment is in. It sounds like your order may have only very recently been shipped out in the past week or two.

When the source uploads the tracking numbers for your order, you will be able to see the tracking info on the order status/details page.

This usually takes from a few days to a few weeks depending upon the postal service situation and workload of the source's staff.
In my experience the source prefers to wait until packs have passed the country of origin before uploading tracking information so that the warehouse staff and shippers etc. may enjoy as much anonymity and safety as possible.

In the past, an automatic email would be generated by the computer system; however, there were some technical issues preventing this feature from working for everyone.

I don't recall if I received a tracing email for my own recent orders -- I get so many emails everyday that its a mess and I don't see or open most.
I'll search my inbox and see if I received a tracking update email from my recent order.

Nonetheless, when the tracking information is uploaded, it will be accessible on the order details page.
Also, I checked my email and found that I did NOT receive automatic tracking number update emails for my recent orders.
I don't know if they tried to send anything or not, but no others emails were received after the email that stated the order had been dispatched.
The tracking numbers did appear in the order details on the source's website and the packs have arrived successfully.

Earlier this week, on Monday (February 13, 2023), the warehouse names changed -- so things are confusing to me and I will just answer for both cases (Domestic or International).

If your order is from the US Warehouse, then my guess is that you will get your pack before the tracking updates.
Usually US Warehouse packs only take about a business week, sometimes less, to arrive.
So if it is coming from the US Warehouse and showed "Order shipped" status, the pack should arrive soon.
Please give us an update here if/when you get tracking or if the pack arrives.

If the order is from the International Warehouse, then see my previous reply quoted below:

Also, I checked my email and found that I did NOT receive automatic tracking number update emails for my recent orders.
I don't know if they tried to send anything or not, but no others emails were received after the email that stated the order had been dispatched.
The tracking numbers did appear in the order details on the source's website and the packs have arrived successfully.
yeh the new w2, so domestic