MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Update: says it was dispatched this morning! Waiting until clearance and then getting a tracking number when that happens.

Update: says it was dispatched this morning! Waiting until clearance and then getting a tracking number when that happens.

I placed an order and made a payment worth .00409369 btc equivalent to $65 USD. My transfer was CONFIRMED by you as .00409369 btc equivalent to $65 USD. And I received $3.95 USD in balance with it saying I still have $60.05 left to pay on my order. I reached out to you filling out a contact form on your websit and never received a response. So now I am here.
Hello! Sorry for some inconvenience and no worries!
I checked your order - it has already been passed for packing and will be shipped shortly!

FWIW, i made a purchase on 1st December and received yesterday 28th December to the UK.

Everything i ordered was correct and as expected.

For those wondering about VAT number required to ship to the UK, I really dont understand as there is no reference on the outer parcel to the VAT number i used...

Just use a fake VAT number

Parcel still goes via Post NL as it has always done for many years with success.
Placed a good size order on NOV 11th and received it on DEC 22nd. Fast shipping from W2, this product has always produced good results
Hi, glad to hear you got your order, thanks for writing about it, take care and happy holidays ahead.

Last edited:
Hey, was looking to order today but it seems like all products are out of order in the EU warehouse (W1) - when can we expect it to be updated? Would it be save to use the International Warehouse for deliveries in Denmark? Ive heard the seizure rate are high here.
Hi, I wrote earlier that for customer safety reasons we will be changing warehouses soon, we will update the information about this soon.

Put 2 orders in recently. 1 from Int and another one from the US domestic WH.
MIX 2, MIX 6, Winstrol, Clen and some misc stuff.

I will report when the orders arrive.
Hi, I hope you get your order soon without any problems, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us.

Ordered and confirmed BTC early hours of Dec 27th. Not expecting Amazon fulfillment lol, but I hope W2 gets shipped and I get a tracking number here soon.
Hi, for security reasons the tracking number is not issued immediately but after some time, we will definitely send the track as soon as possible.

Placed a good size order on NOV 11th and received it on DEC 22nd. Fast shipping from W2, this product has always produced good results
Always good to hear this :)
Thank you for sharing.
So far the new W2 shipping method has been very successful.
Enjoy the products and have a great cycle.

Hi all.

Pharmacom Labs would like to congratulate you with the upcoming holidays.

From the bottom of our hearts we wish you not to stop at the achieved and become better every day. Thank you for being with us this year. Have a great holiday season and see you next year.

Pardon my ignorance but is basicstero and pharmacon the exact same products?
Pharmacom Labs is the manufacturer / brand.
Basicstero is is the only direct from manufacturer store.
There are other dealers that may offer Pharmacom Labs products, but they are resellers.

Baisctsero (website linked in the "code" box below) is NOT a reseller, it is the direct from manufacturer store.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Hi all.

Just a reminder that if you have any questions you can always ask them in this thread or directly to me in a private message, also don't worry if you wrote to our e-mail and didn't get a reply, most probably the message just didn't get there, please try to send it again. We are working as usual and if you want to order something, you can do it right now. Have a good rest and take care.

Any discounts for posting bloodwork? Apologies if this was already asked.
I don't think there are any discounts for that (but, of course, it never hurts to ask :) just in case).

People generally do their bloodwork just for their own good to monitor health and then some choose to just share with the community or post if they have questions and/or need help.

The current discounts are list on the source's site at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/discounts
*NOTE: all cart discount may stack to maximum of 15% total discount.

Also, if/when there are any special promos or sales, the source will make posts about it and announce it in the "News" section on the site (Basicstero's News section linked below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news[//code]

Hi all, I see that it's pretty quiet here, so I remind you that we have a promotion, if you wanted to order something - now is the time to place your order. Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask about it here or in private messages, questions about ordering, payment, preparations or anything else, we are here to help and always happy to do so.

Regarding vials:
My previous order from US warehouse came in vials as shown on the website. However my most recent order, the vials are slightly different. The code checked out so my question is, is it normal for the vials to change?