MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO GOES ON!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!

I have PMed. Hope it helps, but my ISP has dynamic IP

I have tried with Germany & France VPN. It still does not work.
Same here -- I tried with Tor and refreshed circuit until I get Germany or France IP; still get the 429 "Too many requests" error.
I have also tried with typical browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox with normal USA provider IP, and get the same error.

But, realistically, we all know most customers will not spend time figuring out some solution -- end-users just want easy-of-use or they get frustrated and may lose interest.
So, it needs to work for all users, with both dynamic and static IP, and across the majority of browsers (including Tor), because most end-users do not have technical knowledge or the interest to try to find work-around on the user's end.

Customers simply need to be able to enter the URL address and have it load without special steps or they will move on to others things.

Time for my annual Anavar cycle!

Last time this year shipment was delayed so product arrived about a month after, however Pharmacom (basicstero) gave me 50 USD as extra balance and an apology (and the Anavar was top quality)

Hoping for a more smooth delivery this time and same quality. Will let you guys know how it goes!

(eu warehouse 2)

Order confirmed today.

Same here -- I tried with Tor and refreshed circuit until I get Germany or France IP; still get the 429 "Too many requests" error.
I have also tried with typical browsers such as Google Chrome and Firefox with normal USA provider IP, and get the same error.

But, realistically, we all know most customers will not spend time figuring out some solution -- end-users just want easy-of-use or they get frustrated and may lose interest.
So, it needs to work for all users, with both dynamic and static IP, and across the majority of browsers (including Tor), because most end-users do not have technical knowledge or the interest to try to find work-around on the user's end.

Customers simply need to be able to enter the URL address and have it load without special steps or they will move on to others things.
I'm in this situation. I would like to purchase and validate from a supplier at my local area. However, without the right access, I am hesitant.

I'm in this situation. I would like to purchase and validate from a supplier at my local area. However, without the right access, I am hesitant.
I understand. There are many fakes and counterfeit scammers out there.
Be careful as was announced in the past, counterfeit products have been found on multiple occasions. Because Pharmacom's reputation as such a high quality and sought after brand, the is incentive for scammers to invest a lot into making fakes and exploit the demand for Pharmacom products..
Many of the fakes are from large-scale scammers and organized crime that spent the money on the resources to create very similar looking labels and packaging.
You can find examples of these fakes by searching for posts from the source about it here in this thread.

Last edited:
I have replied to all my PMs and the threads are quiet -- this is good because it means people must be busy enjoying things :)
So, I'm going to take off early now to start my holiday weekend.

Just in case I don't return until after the weekend, I want to take a moment now to wish everyone a happy holiday weekend.
Have a merry Christmas everyone!

Time for my annual Anavar cycle!

Last time this year shipment was delayed so product arrived about a month after, however Pharmacom (basicstero) gave me 50 USD as extra balance and an apology (and the Anavar was top quality)

Hoping for a more smooth delivery this time and same quality. Will let you guys know how it goes!

(eu warehouse 2)

Order confirmed today.
Hi, thanks for writing about it, I hope you get your order as soon as possible, if you have any questions in the future feel free to contact us.

How is the tren and what are your guys experiences with this source?

It's terrible it made me bleed from my eyeballs and sodomize my grandmas dog.

Hey, why don't you actually fucking go through the thread and actually read through peoples experiences instead of fishing for a g2g?

Just playing man. Their tren is great. It's like super tren. Best I've ever had. Pairs incredibly well with their Letro-dex©

I mean c'mon...just look at these studs

bd4OiLWn.jpg

I remind everyone, feel free to ask if you have any questions, we are always ready to help and do our best to keep customers happy. We also have an ongoing promotion BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO, if you have not yet made an order, we recommend not to put it off, come into the store and collect your cart.

When are you ever going to do a real discount on the domestic warehouse. You guys are a joke

The real joke is Int'l. T/A...

They have literally 1 product that I am interested in...so I placed an order
...1 full month ago

Screenshot_20221225_220258_Chrome.jpg

Order was confirmed next day...

Screenshot_20221225_220753_Drive.jpg

It took them 18 days to finally ship it out...

Screenshot_20221225_220621_Chrome.jpg

On top of that, it's still in some airport somewhere, since the 15th...

Customer service can tell me fuck-all besides some generic copy & paste "don't worry sir" bullshit hahaha...

I'm not one to bitch and moan- these things can happen when you order anything Int'l. It's just part of the game...

...But for these prices, you'd expect somewhat expedient shipping, as well as better customer service.

It's a no from me dog...

The real joke is Int'l. T/A...

They have literally 1 product that I am interested in...so I placed an order
...1 full month ago

View attachment 177087

Order was confirmed next day...

View attachment 177088

It took them 18 days to finally ship it out...

View attachment 177089

On top of that, it's still in some airport somewhere, since the 15th...

Customer service can tell me fuck-all besides some generic copy & paste "don't worry sir" bullshit hahaha...

I'm not one to bitch and moan- these things can happen when you order anything Int'l. It's just part of the game...

...But for these prices, you'd expect somewhat expedient shipping, as well as better customer service.

It's a no from me dog...
Hi. We'd like you to consider the workload that regularly shows up every year before the holidays! I hope you get your order in soon and everything will be great!

Merry Christmas to everyone! We wish everyone a productive and better new year! We will do our best for you and improve our brand and service in all areas!

Attention, important information.

For the safety of our customers we are changing warehouses, please do not worry, all orders made remain unchanged, we just warn everyone in advance that soon warehouses will be changed. All information will be visible on our website and we will announce it here when the process will be finished.

Also please check our official website pharmacomlabs.com, we have completed technical work, now the site should work without errors, but we need your feedback about this, please write whether you can open the site and how well it works.