MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Those lab reports are from 2018.. it’s almost 2023. Where are the current lab reports?
Hello bro!
I have some chromo reports from our inner tests, just for your asking!

Attachments

• anastr.jpeg
    anastr.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 36
  • bold 500.jpeg
    bold 500.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 39
  • test e300.jpeg
    test e300.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 33
  • tren H.jpeg
    tren H.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 38
Hey guys!
Some important news for you!
This post for orders from W2 ONLY!
Tracking numbers for orders shipped on 11/28, 12/01 and 12/06 have already been uploaded to your private accounts!
We recommend using 17track.net for comfortable tracking with a detailed display of all statuses all the way to delivery.
Please verify that the information is correct on the website, and do not ask customer service for confirmation!
Thank you!
thanks for the good news bro.
My most recent tracking has already updated and on its way :).
And, i agree about advice to use 17track; I always use 17track.net

Hey guys. Just wanted to add chinapost-track.com as a good way to track orders. It gave more detail during transport. 17 works good too though.

I haven't seen the website work (too many requests) ever even throughout the summer
Maybe it's your browser, device or provider, we check the site regularly and it usually opens without any problems. If you can't open it, please write here and we'll try to figure out why you can't open it, we also recommend using VPN, it usually helps.

Has anyone here used the Pharmatropin GH from Basicstero?
If so, what was your experience like?

I am feeling my age catch up with me and need some help with overall recovery so I'm thinking of using it myself at a low dosage just for anti-aging.
Not planning any big protocols like I have used in the past with some other GH. I'm just think about a few iu ED spread out such as first thing in the morning upon waking, late afternoon iu, and pre-bed.
So I just wanted to explore if anyone had any experience with the Pharmatropin product.

Has anyone here used the Pharmatropin GH from Basicstero?
If so, what was your experience like?

I am feeling my age catch up with me and need some help with overall recovery so I'm thinking of using it myself at a low dosage just for anti-aging.
So I just wanted to explore if anyone had any experience with the Pharmatropin product.
Being curious I tried to check its labtest on the basicstero shop but there isn't one to be found in the labtesting category and when I click on
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/hgh/pharmatropin
I get:
1670884093357.png
Could you upload the labtest by chance?

Being curious I tried to check its labtest on the basicstero shop but there isn't one to be found in the labtesting category and when I click on
Code:
I get:
View attachment 176617
I searched but do not find any result for it on the Basicstero website.
Maybe there is something on the Pharmacom site; however, I am getting the "too many requests error" tonight when I try to enter that website (I tried with Tor browser which usually works but tonight I cannot get access).
I searched the source's posted here in this thread and found the quote posted below. It is an older post though, from 2016; nonetheless, maybe you will find some interesting information in some of the explanations and details there so I will share it.
finally we got hgh result from simec.
first of all i would like to remind that we do not produce this powder on our own, we order it. Just so that you know. And this is really the best hgh source which is available in china, we tested lots of them and most of them are real crap. This source offers good guality.
Here is the result.

for most of you these result will tell not much as for me as well. we asked Simec to comment it and what are those related substances. The first reply was

:D:D:D
However we pay huge money to get it tested and i insisted on a short explanation. I will try to explain it.
that HGH is an absolutely different thing as regular steroids. It is a very complicated hormone of a peptide nature. Info from wikipedia:
The major isoform of the human growth hormone is a protein of 191 amino acids and a molecular weight of 22,124 daltons.
Several molecular isoforms of GH exist in the pituitary gland and are released to blood. In particular, a variant of approximately 20 kDa originated by an alternative splicing is present in a rather constant 1:9 ratio,[9] while recently an additional variant of ~ 23-24 kDa has also been reported in post-exercise states at higher proportions.[10] This variant has not been identified, but it has been suggested to coincide with a 22 kDa glycosylated variant of 23 kDa identified in the pituitary gland.[11] Furthermore, these variants circulate partially bound to a protein (growth hormone-binding protein, GHBP), which is the truncated part of the growth hormone receptor, and an acid-labile subunit (ALS).

I have posted info about isoforms in one of our reports a long time ago... let me find it...
Here is the common info

And this is a screenshot from one of our reports, when we tested a lot oh HGH suppliers. as you see some of them do not have HGH at all and some of them use reduced isoforms, which are of course not as effective as HGH with 191 amino-acid-residues.
So, what does those numbers on Simec report means. Simec said:

In Pharma guidelines there are those specifications for somatropin for injection:
related proteins: not more than 13.0 %
related substances: not more than 6.0 %

related proteins are in fact also HGH but not as full as the main form, those molecules are different. other isoforms
related substances are bigger molecules (dimer and other) than somatropin.

As result we can state that Simec confirmed presence of real HGH in its isoform Nr.1 with 191 amino-residues.
as far as i understood other related substances are other not "full-valued" hgh-isoforms or even a bigger molecules, probably those, which were mentioned in Wikipedia.
So, purity of our HGH is within pharmaceutical standards... ok, 13.5 against 13.0 limit; 0,5% beyond the limit, but don`t forget about measuring deviations or himidity of samples, which could influence the final result. Considering HGH`s crazy molecular formula (C990 H1532 N262 O300 S7) and its measuring procedure (it took over 3 months at Simec to test it) I for sure consider it as a pass. its pharma-grade.

Code:
I get:
View attachment 176617
Hi, thank you for your consideration, indeed the page is not available at the moment, I will pass the information on to my colleagues and ask them to deal with it.

I wish you all a good week and remind you that we still have Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO, if you wanted to order and get a bonus, now is the time to do it. Also feel free to ask if you have any questions about the store or our products.

Do you deliver to the UK?

Do you reship if there is an issue?
yes, Basicstero delivers to the UK and has one free reship of paid items in an order (not promo bonus or free gift extras) in case of loss or seizure.
@TRT_Training_Hard I thought of this additional information that was discussed not too long ago; and, I wanted to share it with you in case it may be helpful. Below is a re-post of a reply to someone else's question earlier in the thread:

I'm in the USA so I do not have any experience with VAT numbers or understand the details involved with UK and/or European destinations.

Nonetheless, in an attempt to help you, I did a search to find other comments about VAT and here are some of the results (because I do not have experience with this myself, I cannot make any recommendation; please read through others posts and come to your own, more fully-informed, conclusion regarding what to do):
Just received my order from W2 to UK, with a fake VAT number (9 digits, whatever you put it)

Traveling time is about 4 weeks, from the moment my payment was confirmed to the point the package sitting on my door.

All products look solid, no leaking no suspicious.

By the way, thanks for the free orals.
Please consider reading more search results about this (linked below):
Search results for query: VAT

I hope this may help.

Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO GOES ON!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

Y'all got walmart even beat. They had black Friday deals for days, and Y'all got black Friday deals for weeks.

hello, the offer does not work, when I choose products from warehouse 2 for more than 300 dollars, I do not have access to promotions