MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Hi all.

I see it's pretty quiet here today, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask here about it, we always do our best to help our customers stay satisfied.

If you have questions that you don't want to ask in the general thread, you can always ask them directly to me in private messages.

Take care and have a great day everyone.

Hi all.

I see it's pretty quiet here today, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask here about it, we always do our best to help our customers stay satisfied.

If you have questions that you don't want to ask in the general thread, you can always ask them directly to me in private messages.

I am aware about current promos, but is there anything in plan for Black Friday?

I am aware about current promos, but is there anything in plan for Black Friday?
Hi, unfortunately I don't have information about Black Friday right now, but I will check with a colleague. Also information about the promotions will be posted here as soon as it becomes available.

I have not heard of anything special beyond the currently active promo posted in the quote below.
Basicstero's HONEY FALL 2022 PROMO!

It comes ONCE A YEAR!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!

Hi all.

Any word on us domestic clen? I've tried importing twice and had seizure both times...

Hello, I have been with an order from 09/23 waiting for an answer by sending messages to the web and you do not answer me. It is delivered but HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED. The order was kept by customs and I'm waiting for you to do something about it.
Contact me. Thank you

Hello, I have been with an order from 09/23 waiting for an answer by sending messages to the web and you do not answer me. It is delivered but HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED. The order was kept by customs and I'm waiting for you to do something about it.
Contact me. Thank you
Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience, please send me a private message with your order number.

Any word on us domestic clen? I've tried importing twice and had seizure both times...
Consider the information in the post quoted below.
You may decide what it means to you; but, to me, it means that, unless some new source of highest-quality raws appears, there might not be new clen being produced and that any and/all new production clen out in the world may be, or eventually will be, low quality.
Even good clen comes with its own long-term health issues and other newer, better, safer, Bete-2 adrenergic receptors agonists have been preferred by people over the years; this is also why demand for, and production of, clen is decreased.
Nowadays the Clenbuterol is under increased legislation for its production and it is impossible to find a top-quality 99% raw product in the worlwide market!

So, we stopped the production and at the moment we have the last quantities in stock for W2.
I don't think Phamacom produces any other adrenergic receptor agonists, but you can find good options elsewhere such as ephedrine and albuterol.
Clen is in that same class of drugs called bete-2 adrenergic receptors agonists, but clen is the more "sloppy" (i think it has less recptor specificity) and damages health more than some of the other adrenergic receptor drug options.

My recent post made me think of this content and so I updated it to fix the media link to a newer currently working link.
I will share the content here as well in case it may be helpful or of interest to any of the Basicstero customers here.
---
The Adrenergic Receptors Explained:

Many compounds, such as Epherdrine, Clenbuterol, Albuterol, Yohimbine, Caffine (indirectly), etc, work by interacting with the adrenergic receptors.

I found this video (linked below) very helpful in understanding these receptors and how various compounds exert their effects:

Wikipedia said:

Epinephrine

Norepinephrine

The adrenergic receptors (or adrenoceptors) are a class of G protein-coupled receptors that are targets of the catecholamines, especially norepinephrine (noradrenaline) and epinephrine (adrenaline).

Many cells possess these receptors, and the binding of a catecholamine to the receptor will generally stimulate the sympathetic nervous system. The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for the fight-or-flight response, which includes dilating the pupils, increasing heart rate, mobilizing energy, and diverting blood flow from non-essential organs to skeletal muscle.

Further reading for each specific receptor (wikipedia):
Alpha-1: Alpha-1 adrenergic receptor - Wikipedia
Alpha-2: Alpha-2 adrenergic receptor - Wikipedia
Beta-1: Beta-1 adrenergic receptor - Wikipedia
Beta-2: Beta-2 adrenergic receptor - Wikipedia
Beta-3: Beta-3 adrenergic receptor - Wikipedia[/quote]

Last edited:
Hi there!
Once again, one of many successful shipments to the States! 11 days in transit and the order is delivered!
That' awesome!

Hello everyone, I placed an order on October 26, I received it yesterday October 23. ordered on warehouse 2 and delivered in France!

@PHL Official Im sorry to say this, but it sure seems like you are trying to fool customers. You write that w1 is EU domestic and only news you have on your page is "sorry that not everyone is satisfied with the country we ship from", and when asking support if w1 is safe to buy from EU, they say its totally safe. Why you misleading people instead of just writing that w1 ships outside eu?

Hello everyone, especially our US customers!

We launched BLACKFRIDAY PROMO from Domestic W3!

It will be running 11/25 for 4 days and until the end of the weekend 11/28!

Pay for new orders and get free bonuses in addition to them:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $200
$100 bonus for orders over $350
$150 bonus for orders over $550
$250 bonus for orders over $700​

These conditions work for orders from Domestic US (W3) only!

Hurry up and order while items are in STOCK!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Also a reminder that we still have Fall Promo from Warehouse 2, where you can profitably replenish your stock!

@PHL Official Im sorry to say this, but it sure seems like you are trying to fool customers. You write that w1 is EU domestic and only news you have on your page is "sorry that not everyone is satisfied with the country we ship from", and when asking support if w1 is safe to buy from EU, they say its totally safe. Why you misleading people instead of just writing that w1 ships outside eu?
Hello!
We don't fool anyone! W1 sends safe shipping to almost every country in Europe, tell us which country you need shipping to and we will tell you which warehouse is safest to order from.

Basicstero's BLACK FRIDAY 2022 PROMO!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!

We apologize for this mistake and will remove the incorrect information soon!

Sponsors