MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Well, wish I had better news, but 10 days after my order was “confirmed” it still hasn’t shipped….

Not good for this source….

Too many better options than these guys. This gear is overpriced and they blow smoke up your ass if you have a problem. And it's been proven that they don't test their raws before production of the products or they wouldn't have sent out letro labeled as adex.

Do your research in the underground and you'll easily find better options.

"Order processing" is the order status that means the source confirmed they received payment (so no question on either end about the payment being successful) and a packing order is sent to the physical warehouse.

With an order status of "Order processing," all is good at this point because the source has confirmed they have been paid and they are now preparing a pack to be shipped out to the customer.
Therefore, the order should now be in the process of the warehouse workers actually picking and packing the products to be shipped.

Depending upon which warehouse the order is from, the "order processing" step/status usually takes the following time in my experience (this is from my own personal experience, as with anything in life, I'm sure results may vary):

W3 - order processing usually take from only a couple business days up to one week.

W2 - order processing usually takes 1 to 2 weeks (with rare occasions being a little less or more).

W1 - I do not have any experience to know (but my guess it that it would take similar time as W2).

Also, I assume (just my own guess) that they ship packs in bulk when many orders are all ready to go, not one at a time. By this I mean, every couple weeks they will ship all of the order from that duration. Therefore, if sorting and packing of an order occurs right before a shipping date, that pack may only be "processing" for a few days; likewise, if the sorting and packing of an order occurred right after a shipping day, that pack may have to wait a couple weeks until the next batch of orders are all being shipped.

That is the most-likely situation -- I am 95% confident that is the way it works.

But, in very rare instances (maybe once or twice over the decade I have used this source), there have been times when there were inventory accuracy issues where the site inventory did not match a physical warehouse; in this extremely rare event, they would have to wait for stock from the manufacture to arrive at the specific warehouse location, then be able to finish processing the order to be sent to shipping.
This is unlikely to be the case.

A couple weeks to ship, after payment has been confirmed, is very common in my experience with W2.

Or course, with what must now be well over 50+ orders that I've made over the years, I have experienced some that only took a few days and some that took a few weeks.
Nonetheless, any order that the payment has been confirmed, and status updated to processing, has been sent to me (and eventually a tracking number was also made available).

I checked the website today and still this "typo" exists on the website for test u 250.

I purchased 10 vials of this at the start of the year and love it, I want to order more, but I need to be 100% that this is a typo. I can't risk purchasing to find that I have been sent primo instead.
This is just a typo -- a text error.
TEST-U 250 is a Testosterone product.
It is Testosterone, NOT primo.
JmcWAu7.jpg

Has pharmacom officially said it's a typo?
A Testosterone product would not use Primo as the active agent.
I see the official rep has replied to you and confirmed that it is a typo.
Can they not fix it for peace of mind?
I am sure the source will fix any text errors that are found on the their site.
But, you have to understand this is a very large company with different departments, personnel/staff, offices, and warehouses etc, located in multiple countries around the world.

Like any large company (just like some of the companies customers reading this may work for), the issue must be communicated to the department and personnel that does that kind of work.

The sales dept., customer-service, and marketing, are NOT the same people that do technical support or web-design.
So if/when you send a message to the source's customer service, you are NOT writing to a computer-tech or web-designer.
And, like with any staff anywhere, people vary -- not everyone is the same.
Some customer-service reps may put in a lot of extra time/effort to try to explain and relay the info about a website error to the programmers; but, some other worker may not put as much effort as it is not his area of responsibility.
The issue will eventually be communicated to the computer programmers and the text error will be easy to fix.

All that needs to happen is for a communication about the simply typo to reach the computer programmers / web-design staff, be understood, and then it will be a simple fix.

This relaying of info from a worker from customer-service to programmers could take just minutes in some cases, or it could take months; it all depends upon the people involved, their personalities / work-ethic, ability to communicate, and ability to understand what is being described.

It is a very easy fix, but not the work that the people customers interface with have the access or authority to perform; customer-service/sale/marketing staff do not do the computer programming or web-design.

Also on another subject, from w2, do they still ship via postnl?

This worked very well for my in the past to the UK with 3 week turn around!
My most recent W2 packs did NOT appear to pass through postNL.
However, I am in the USA; and, as such, I'm not sure what the exact situation is for UK and European destinations.

Last edited:
How are people dealing with the vat number requirement for shipping to the uk? I’m not a business & finding this a bit of a head scratcher.
I'm in the USA so I do not have any experience with VAT numbers or understand the details involved with UK and/or European destnation.

Nonetheless, in an attempt to help you, I did a search to find other comments about VAT and here are some of the results (because I do not have experience with this myself, I cannot make any recommendation; please read through others posts and come to your own, more fully-informed, conclusion regarding what to do):
Just received my order from W2 to UK, with a fake VAT number (9 digits, whatever you put it)

Traveling time is about 4 weeks, from the moment my payment was confirmed to the point the package sitting on my door.

All products look solid, no leaking no suspicious.

By the way, thanks for the free orals.
Please read more search results (linked below):
Search results for query: VAT

I hope this may help.

Well, wish I had better news, but 10 days after my order was “confirmed” it still hasn’t shipped….

Not good for this source….
Hi, if you have paid for your order and filled all the information correctly, there is nothing to worry about, if your order is confirmed, then it will soon be collected and shipped on a first-come, first-served basis. Just wait a bit, in case you have any questions about your order, you can ask me in private messages.

Question.

Why is the warehouse advertised as inside EU domestic when it's actually from outside EU and a current war zone.
Hi, I already gave the data to technical support and asked them to check it and update the information on the website.

I'm in the southern United States and I've been ordering exclusively from Warehouse 3. Just completed my 7th order with Pharmacom and I've had zero problems. They're like clockwork. I always receive within five business days of making the order and confirming payment.

As far as quality of product, I can only vouch for what I've actually ordered, which so far has been Trenbolone Enanthate and the 3-ester Trenbolone blend (Tren - 3 I think it's called in the catalog) as well as both Sustenon and Test Enanthate. Of the Testosterone I've been ordering the 500 mg/ml dosage so I don't have to inject so much all the time.

I've had no complications aside from what should be expected. The Tren can really make the muscle ache if I inject more than a milliliter of it in the same syringe, and if I'm not careful about how I inject it I occasionally get the so-called Tren-cough which is highly unpleasant and even a little scary. But both of these effects are known and any Tren you get from any source, if it's genuine, will cause the same effects. So long as I'm careful about how I inject and don't try to squirt too much in the same hole, I have no problems at all.

Pharmacom warns about not injecting too much of the 500 mg Test at one time, and even recommends diluting it with another drug you're using else it can cause irritation. I haven't followed that advice and I haven't had any unpleasant effects from the concentrated Test at all. Your mileage may vary.

And I've been using their gear for long enough to say that it's given me all the results I expected and then some. It's the real thing.

Now I'll sit back and wait for some bitchy cunt to pop up and call me a shill for actually saying something positive about a source.
Hi. Nice to see your review, thank you for it. I would appreciate it if you would also write about it in our store review thread on another forum.

I can no longer recommend Pharmacon Labs and must even warn new buyers.
I ordered some products at the end of July (warehouse 2) and still have not received anything. Multiple attempts to reach customer service by email failed. My emails simply remained unanswered. I am very disappointed with the non-existent support and the reputation-damaging behavior. If no solution is found in a timely manner, I will definitely never order again.

Too many better options than these guys. This gear is overpriced and they blow smoke up your ass if you have a problem. And it's been proven that they don't test their raws before production of the products or they wouldn't have sent out letro labeled as adex.

This

I ordered some products at the end of July (warehouse 2) and still have not received anything. Multiple attempts to reach customer service by email failed. My emails simply remained unanswered. I am very disappointed with the non-existent support and the reputation-damaging behavior. If no solution is found in a timely manner, I will definitely never order again.
Here is there half assed response they’re spamming on Eroids. I’m sure you’ll get the same generic message here.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, please don't worry, if you have paid and placed your order, it will be collected and shipped on a first come, first served basis.

I agree that something is not right with the situation because I (and many others, including well-known members here that have PM convos with me) have been successfully getting our W2 packs since the new shipping method changes a few months ago.

While you are waiting for an order placed at the end of July,
Just since July I have already received a couple of my orders from W2.

An order placed in July should have arrived by now (or at the very least be sitting "stuck" on a tracking step in the destination country and/or lost/seized).

So I wonder what happened with your July W2 order.

Please, let me ask you some questions to see if I can trouble-shoot and maybe help in some way:

1) Do you know if your payment was successful?
2) Did the source confirm the payment was received?
3) What is the order status on the source's site?
4) Do you know if the order has shipped?
5) Did you received tracking and/or is tracking listed in the order details on the source's site?

Please, do not post any locations, exact dates, or personal information in public (for your own safety).

Last edited:
Hi, I'm sorry you didn't get a response to your emails, please send me a private message with your order number and the questions you asked in the email.

Hey gents- is the repeat customer discount advertised on the site still a thing? It didn’t auto apply on my last couple orders- figured I’d ask before placing my next, thanks!

Here is there half assed response they’re spamming on Eroids. I’m sure you’ll get the same generic message here.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, please don't worry, if you have paid and placed your order, it will be collected and shipped on a first come, first served basis.
Just a reminder for anyone considering ordering from this pathetic excuse of a source.

Hey gents- is the repeat customer discount advertised on the site still a thing? It didn’t auto apply on my last couple orders- figured I’d ask before placing my next, thanks!
Yes, to the best of my understanding, at this time (approximately 2pm EST) the loyalty discount (for multiple repeat orders) is still active.

I just checked by adding some items to a cart.
I added 6 Test-E300 which would normally cost $45 each from W2, and this would be a $270 sub-total before shipping cost is added.
But as may be seen in my cart the total is discounted by 15% to only be $249.50 after shipping was added.
Therefore, before the $20 shipping cost was added the sub-total would be $229.50.

15% (my discount) of $270 is $49.50.
$270 - $49.50 (loyalty discount) = $220.50
And, $220.50 + $20 (shipping cost) = $249.50 total.
cTdDAdI.jpg

If I want to buy in bulk, how can I contact you ?

Is there a section for receiving large orders?
There is a discount for orders over $1000 USD as may be seen in the image below. I just added 99 Test-E300 to a cart to check to see if it would trigger a large-order discount and this is my result.
NOTE: the total of all combined cart discounts will cap at 15% total.
BsUHhJY.jpg

If you need to communicate directly with the source, you may try using the "Contact Us" page on the source's site linked in the "code" box below (however, if there is a large back-log of inquiries, it may cause some delay in response times because inquires are answered in the order they are received and the staff then prioritized by importance such as current customers needing help with orders):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

WARNING: Fake websites have been found:

pharmacomlabs.ltd is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied the website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use Pharmacomlabs.ltd, it is NOT real.

pharmacom-labs.com is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied the website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use pharmacom-labs.com, it is NOT real.

As was announced in the past, counterfeit products have been found on multiple occasions. You can find more information about these fakes by searching for posts from the source about it here in this thread.

The Real Pharmacom Labs Website is: PharmacomLabs.com
Therefore, the correct address for checking verification codes is:
pharmacomlabs.com/code <--- codes should only be checked here, never any other site.

While checking your code, if you see the “Fake” message it could mean that you have a fake or you may have entered some symbol wrong. Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case you need to attentively recheck your code and determine what symbol could be wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (zero) and O are confused, or L and I and 1 (one) are mixed up.
Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check it for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If you find that your code was checked multiple times before, and it was not from you checking, it means someone has already checked it before; and, as such, may be a duplicate and fake.

So please be cautious and consider these details when ordering from re-sellers.

Reminder: Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/

ZMCCBSl.gif

I hope this info helps keep us all safe from the scams and fakes.

Hi, from which warehouse did you order?

Sponsors

Latest posts